PDA

View Full Version : Boolean Problems...

ScruU2wice
Apr 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM
For the past couple months i've been having a bit of trouble with typing in things to searchboxes like Google and alotta stuff that requires you type in a user name and password. Either when i type the what i want in and hit search or whatever it freezes up my computer for a lil bit or like when im trying to do stuff in geocities it just freezes up when I'm clicking into a new box. It's been really getting annoying over the past couple a months. It makes using google image search a real pain in the ass if you don't know exactly what you're looking for :(

I think it's a boolean problem or i might just be making up words :(

executioneer
Apr 13th, 2004, 12:41 AM
thats a real word but I really doubt that has anything to do with the problem you're having :/

i'd do a virus and spyware check but then that's my solution to everything :(

-willie

AChimp
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:19 AM
problem(Checkbox).
crash(Windows).
problem(boolean) := not ( problem(Checkbox); crash(Windows) ).

:prolog :(

Pub Lover
Apr 13th, 2004, 10:22 AM
:lol :nerd

But if he understood that, shouldn't he of been able to solve the problem himself? >:

ScruU2wice
Apr 13th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Yeah when i switched to xp pro for like 2 days i didn't have this problem :(

i thought boolean had something to do with searches and what not, i run ad aware like weekly on my computer, and deleting my temporary internet files doesn't do anything, either...

executioneer
Apr 13th, 2004, 05:20 PM
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/boolean.htm

-willie

ScruU2wice
Apr 13th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Well that definatly shattered my self esteem :(

executioneer
Apr 14th, 2004, 01:17 AM
sorry :(

its just that booleans are like the basic operators of computor logic so they get used in literally everythging on a computer :/ and i was try to explain :(

-willie

ScruU2wice
Apr 14th, 2004, 06:59 PM
ok :)

Whatever it is, it's bugging the hell outta me when ever i try to search through google image search, or try to look up my grades online... :(

executioneer
Apr 14th, 2004, 09:51 PM
did you check viruses and spies :(