PDA

View Full Version : Rahzel

Les Waste
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:17 AM
You know the fat black guy in that Twix commercial, dressed in all red and with a hat that just say "R"? He does all that crazy "human beatbox" shit? His name is Rahzel, and if you want proof that he is one of most talented people on Earth, download the song "If Your Mother Only Knew."

He rulios >:

MrAdventure
Feb 28th, 2003, 01:29 AM
WE WILL SEE, I'M GO FIND IT, BUT NOW I GOT REAL HIGH EXPECTATIONS

Bennett
Feb 28th, 2003, 12:48 PM
The best part is when he breaks it down singing while beatboxing. The song he came out with a couple years ago(?) was pretty good, but I don't remember the name of it.

I also saw him once (must of been on the sci-fi channel) reenacting scenes from Star Wars with the sound-effects guy from Police Academy.

D.Elkan
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:25 AM
The best part is when he breaks it down singing while beatboxing. The song he came out with a couple years ago(?) was pretty good, but I don't remember the name of it.

"All I Know"... nostalgia not kind to this one... get the song he did with RZA

I also saw him once (must of been on the sci-fi channel) reenacting scenes from Star Wars with the sound-effects guy from Police Academy.

Seeing this would destroy my mind, my dreams would become reality, and I would bleed from the nose.

noob3
Mar 1st, 2003, 01:40 AM
D. Elkan, are you a Hella fan?

Bennett
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:21 AM
D. Elkan... that's about what happened to me...
it was very similar to when I realized while watching a college football game the running back for UofM (now graduated from USC) was the son of Huggy Bear!!! His dad was at the game, and they showed him on the big screen.

sadie
Mar 1st, 2003, 04:50 AM
he's all like, YOU DON'T THINK I'M REALLY DOING THIS? LISTEN TO THIS, FUCKERS. :lol

D.Elkan
Mar 1st, 2003, 12:26 PM
Yeah, i love the band, and the fog lamps can't be fucked with.

http://www.nostalgi.com/hella.jpg

Those guys are ridiculous, i can't imagine them live, but i want to,
because kids try to dance to anything these days, aaaand...that
would be HELLA FUNNY. Hella.

Hahaha Huggy Bear's son was on the Simpsons
I want to see how the Bear family is living