PDA

View Full Version : Hey!!!

Rev. Danno
May 2nd, 2004, 10:56 AM
Hey everybody! Look what I made!
(um... It's my banner, and I figured out how to make a link for it too...)
I don't think I'll ever sell anything on it... But it's funny to have...
(sorry, I sould have put this in classifieds top begin w/, Thanks for not Banning my ass!)

Alive
May 3rd, 2004, 03:05 AM
my grandmother as a kid would gel chicken blood and eat it as a dessert, hows that for some "Phylloxera" it was there "do it yourself jell-o" back in the day (im talkin way-day) they had a name for it, but i cant remember it... :x

Sethomas
May 5th, 2004, 03:30 AM
Umm, my grandmother would make blood pudding from slain swine. But I refuse to figure out whether that is relevant to the above act of malevolence upon the English language.

Gelatin is made from callogen extracted from cow cartilege.

Alive
May 5th, 2004, 03:07 PM
"Umm, my grandmother would make blood pudding from slain swine"

That sounds more like it.... but also with chicken blood.

Well she grew up on a farm in eastern pa. among other thing's, they raised chickens and pig's. and as you well know on a farm nothing went to waste, and they found a use for everything....

And i just seen the "relevance" in the fact that "vineyards" were not well noted in the raising of hog's or chicken's in the late 1800's (nor today) so by the wiping out of those said vineyards by a little "Aphid like pest" there were no fund's to purchase or import other consumables "food"
i would assume... i just used that as an example "Phylloxera" to sum it all up into a little known family fact. "grow food, cook food, shut the hell up" as in "Do It Yourself" witch they very well had to back then on that farm, including if they wanted dessert..... but i could be wrong, were there hog's and chicken's raised at vineyards?

GADZOOKS
May 7th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Danno sells out?

Rev. Danno
May 11th, 2004, 06:29 AM
Danno sold out along time ago... No one was buying.
If I sold out... So did Jixby...
he has a cafe-press site too...