PDA

View Full Version : DVDs for auction

Jixby Phillips
May 16th, 2004, 02:29 AM
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jixbyphillips&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

check it yo

liquidstatik
May 16th, 2004, 02:46 AM
The special edition tin case evil dead thing looks neat! :o I might bid on it later if the price doesn't get too high. :(

Jixby Phillips
May 16th, 2004, 04:40 AM
If you, by any chance, own the non-tin special edition (it has the same cover but its not a big tin box), you should get the "used" one. Because, like I said in the auction, the disks in both editions are exactly the same, it's just the TIN that's collectable, and the stuff that comes with it (It comes with a cool 48-page booklet and a little kinda-oversized-postcard reproduction of the coverart). You could just mix and match the tins and the disks and you've have a perfect set.

Mockery
May 16th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I'm actually interested in the Godzilla set, I always liked those cheezy flicks and they might even make for some good review material. I just don't feel like going through the hassle of dealing with other ebayers :o

James
May 16th, 2004, 12:30 PM
That special edition of Fight Club, I just bought about a month ago. It was out of stock for months upon months, and I assumed it was out of print. Maybe it IS still out of print, but it's readily available again, though I don't know for how long. This have to relevence to your auction, though.

I want American Beauty. I want a credit card. :(

huond
May 16th, 2004, 12:54 PM
i was just saying to myself last night i needed to eventually buy american beauty :(

Jixby Phillips
May 16th, 2004, 02:29 PM
I thought they might have brought back the Fight Club 2-disk edition, but for the purposes of the auction I'm going to play dumb on that.

I also have 10 more Godzilla movies I'm going to be auctioning off that are on VHS.

Jixby Phillips
May 22nd, 2004, 04:24 AM
bump.

This stuff ends soon. So if you wanted to bid on any of this, then bid now.

Jixby Phillips
May 23rd, 2004, 12:13 AM
Wow, that godzilla set is currently going for 26 bucks, a dollar MORE than I paid for it brand new in stores. did it go out of print or something?

I'm suprised at how well some of these did.

Rongi
May 23rd, 2004, 12:19 AM
I'm suprised people bidded on the Mr. White cover, no offense or anything :(

GADZOOKS
May 23rd, 2004, 12:43 AM
YOU GOT THE PRIMEIME GLICK DVD :lol

Raize
Jul 18th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I also have 10 more Godzilla movies I'm going to be auctioning off that are on VHS.

Jixby done robbed Family Video and shat in a toddler's carseat.