PDA

View Full Version : Sound ain't working.

sports
May 19th, 2004, 03:03 PM
There's no sound from the computer. And yes, I checked the volume icon already.

ProfessorCool
May 19th, 2004, 03:05 PM
GENERAL BLABBER >:

(LOCK)

sports
May 19th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Well, you were a bunch of help

:boot

ItalianStereotype
May 19th, 2004, 06:43 PM
christ, do you just not SEE what a crappy person you are?

MrAdventure
May 19th, 2004, 07:23 PM
okay sports there is only one way and one way only that you can remedy this problem, and that is to look at the back of the computre box with all the wires on it

okay now that you have established where the wires come from, find the one that leads to your speakers from your sound card and unplug it

now take a small knife or perhaps a wire dike and strip the outer insulation taking care to not damage any of the actual wire

okay now cut the male plug off the end of the speaker wire and look at the back of the computer box with all the other wires left on it

you should see a few similar ones but i want you to find the one that is to your keyboard now this is very important, i want you to use the knife or dikes to strip it and cut off the male plug of this keyboard wire

now using a bottle of glue attach the keyboard male plug to the speaker wire and plug it in and do the same with the other one and plug it in

okay this should solve your problem butin case you dont believe me here is a solid proof article

pcmag.com/?articleid=92773920fad/

okay and good luck with your problem

sports
May 19th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Re-starting the computer solved the problem.

ProfessorCool
May 19th, 2004, 08:20 PM
You didnt think of that as THE FIRST FUCKING THING.

What was on top of your list before posting on a message board, feeding it while making airplane noises.