PDA

View Full Version : A Movie Spotlight Suggestion

CRIADX
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:32 AM
I just saw a GREAT movie yesterday entitled FROGS! We found it while rummaging through the bargain bin at Walmart. The plot is basically nature trying to get back at humans, and its filled with extremely great death scenes (some guy gets killed by moss), about 50 random shots of frogs (i actually dont know why the movie is called frogs, other than them showing them over and over, they never really kill anyone), bad acting, but the image quality is suprisingly good for 1972. You should definitely take this movie into consideration for a review, and at 5.50$ for a dvd at walmart, its worth the buy.

Mockery
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:44 AM
A lot of people have emailed me about that movie, and while I haven't ruled it out, I'm more interested in featuring a lot of other movies that are more "extreme". Not enough exciting things happen in Frogs really. As you said, there's a lot of random shots of frogs. Still, I won't rule it out for a possible feature later on down the road.

CRIADX
Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:49 AM
yeah, other than the cool deaths it is a pretty damn boring movie

Supafly345
Jun 3rd, 2004, 12:47 PM
From an "an extremely GREAT movie!" to a "pretty damn boring movie."
You sure are one persuasive sonovagun there Rog.

Mockery
Jun 3rd, 2004, 02:28 PM
That's why I'm a superhero. :picklehat

CRIADX
Jun 4th, 2004, 03:56 AM
well actually, i worded that kinda wrong on the first one, i meant that other than the damn boring part which is 95% of the movie, it is extremely great :)

Jixby Phillips
Jun 4th, 2004, 04:09 AM
you are such a pushover.

CRIADX
Jun 4th, 2004, 04:40 AM
yeah, you're right, i do need to be more agressive, so write me a freakin review right now or i'll hurt you and stuff!!!!!!

Jixby Phillips
Jun 4th, 2004, 05:39 AM
you're being a total pushover about my calling you a pushover.

James
Jun 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
If you want to learn more about the movie (if you haven't already), there's a certain other humor site that reviewed it. Also, it's been on one of the movie channels once in a great while, but I doubt you't get the channel, as it's one of the ones like Cinemax5 or something.

If you want an "extreme" movie, check out Trick or Treat. I just saw it on VH1's 100 Greatest Metal Moments.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0092112/