PDA

View Full Version : The "I-Mockery story writing sign-up"

FartinMowler
Jun 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I just want to say that James is a tool...I know some people might say I'm pissed off that I wasn't included, and this is true >: . But when you thing about it, the fact that James has used the "I-Mockery" name and exluded people is really mean. I think that anybody that sticks around and contributes on a daily basis for a few months on this site and not just popping in and out should be included in anything on this site.

Esuohlim
Jun 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
This is like a variation of "James won't let me play tag because he's being mean and I wanna play because I don't think it's very fair because I'm good at tag and he's being a dumbhead and waaahhhhh", only FartinMowler is 30 years old and doing it.

FartinMowler
Jun 8th, 2004, 07:59 PM
W/E Esouhlim

Pub Lover
Jun 9th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Fartin, you must really love being the butt of so many jokes. :lol

We must be kindred spirits. :tear

Esuohlim
Jun 9th, 2004, 11:27 AM
W/E Esouhlim

That post used to say ">: I can't wait to see what crappy thing you write" or something like that.

Sam
Jun 9th, 2004, 12:46 PM
THIS THREAD IS NEITHER A QUESTION, NOR A SUGGESTION. >:

Matt Harty
Jun 9th, 2004, 02:46 PM
SOMEONE CHANGE FARTINS DIAPER

ziggytrix
Jun 9th, 2004, 03:19 PM
it was james' idea so he can do it however he wants.

don't like it? do you own thing.

fucking crybaby. :P

Anonymous
Jun 9th, 2004, 03:23 PM
:lol

Personally, I don't have anything against mister Mowler, but since when has any mod on this site liked him to begin with, or would allow him to join anything they do? I-Mockery in general hates him, so I don't get why it's a huge surprise that he isn't allowed in an I-Mockery contest.

FartinMowler
Jun 9th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Well thanks Chojin, after a hard day at work in high temp conditions and feeling like a bag of shit you made me feel even worse than ever :(

soundtest
Jun 9th, 2004, 07:36 PM
fartin is cool. he makes me laugh the most on this board, i think. the fact that it's almost always unintentional is even better.

FartinMowler
Jun 9th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks Soundtest :) ...I think Boogie put it best when he said "Fartinmowlers brand of humour". Some people get it and some don't :/

ScruU2wice
Jun 9th, 2004, 10:31 PM
I think thats the first time i've seen chojin use the :lol emoticon...

:(

Anonymous
Jun 10th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Soundtest wasn't complimenting you, dude.

Again, you're ok in my book. At least you aren't cliché.

soundtest
Jun 10th, 2004, 01:37 PM
:lol see what i mean?

Krythor
Jun 10th, 2004, 06:28 PM
how did that joke go again Fartin? I think it started all like "this woman asked me if I was misunderstood" lol tell everybody the joke :D

bigtimecow
Jun 21st, 2004, 07:12 PM
SPEAKING OF TAG, I JUST BOUGHT 4 VESTS AND 4 GUNS FOR LASER CHALLENGE [LASER TAG]

BOOYAH