PDA

View Full Version : RN battle net

PuffyMcpot
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
check it out, it's an online strategy game, sign up if you can

Edited for spam.

Anonymous
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:08 PM
Hey, you're a spammer! Get the fook outta here!

whoreable
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:09 PM
LOL
________
PAXIL LAWSUIT SETTLEMENTS (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

PuffyMcpot
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:56 PM
Hey, you're a spammer! Get the fook outta here!it's kinda hard to spam if you only have three posts, unless ive gone off topic somwhere(wich if i have, i didn't mean to).

Anonymous
Mar 4th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me explain:

You see, when people clicked on that link, it gave you a "token" on the site the link refers to, and offers fifty to a person for joining. Thus, for posting a link to a strange pyramid scheme, you are a spammer.

ItalianStereotype
Mar 4th, 2003, 02:04 AM
yo regulate boogie g yo yo yo

yo

PuffyMcpot
Mar 4th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me explain:

You see, when people clicked on that link, it gave you a "token" on the site the link refers to, and offers fifty to a person for joining. Thus, for posting a link to a strange pyramid scheme, you are a spammer.i never heard anything like that, it is not spam either, it is an actual game and if i refer people to that i get 50 coins like you said, i am posting a real game(and if you read anything about it you'd know that it wasn't a pyrimid sceme) and just benifitting myself in the process.

James
Mar 4th, 2003, 07:04 PM
And it's still spam. Just because you jizz all over a donut doesn't mean it's frosting, shitwizard.

CaptainBubba
Mar 4th, 2003, 07:34 PM
No, but it does mean you just jizzed on a fucking donut... :yum

And if this is the site I think it is, then its a double scam, because whenever I won the games that you supposedly get money for winning, it would instead take a dollar from my $5.00 free trial dollars.

The games sucked too. >:

Skulhedface
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:06 PM
:lol @Jamesman

Dare I ask what they put on chocolate donuts?

PuffyMcpot
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:20 PM
And if this is the site I think it is, then its a double scam, because whenever I won the games that you supposedly get money for winning, it would instead take a dollar from my $5.00 free trial dollars. the site(edit: nuh uh) has been up for all of a week, it has nothing to do with real money so i don't know what you tweakin' on

James
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:31 PM
You really insist on trying to keep that link up, don't you? :rolleyes

Listen, honeytits. Nobody's going to your fucking link, for one thing. For another, you don't fucking listen. Take your spam elsewhere, or else we'll stop being nice to you.

Skulhedface
Mar 5th, 2003, 05:38 PM
Why be nice to Spammers in the first place?

PuffyMcpot
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:37 PM
You really insist on trying to keep that link up, don't you? :rolleyes

Listen, honeytits. Nobody's going to your ------- link, for one thing. For another, you don't ------- listen. Take your spam elsewhere, or else we'll stop being nice to you.notice how the link i posted has nothing to do with getting me gold, and as for being nice, i don't really give a sh*t how you act towards me.

Skulhedface
Mar 5th, 2003, 06:42 PM
What's with the censorship? Like I-Mockery is the place to watch what you say, lol.

That being said, you, sir, and your spam, can go ---- yourselves, and by ---- I mean FUCK.

PuffyMcpot
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:10 AM
ok, since i feel like teaching you all about spam.......

eat spam and die, you fucking bastards....

edit: arg i'm dead :( -mew

James
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:21 AM
http://www.romnation.net/battle/

That's the non-spam link. The game is supposedly based on Starcraft. Except, I don't remember Starcraft having the following and only four races:

Commoners
Enlightened
Outcasts
Barbarians

In other words, I'm not really amazed by this at all. But the site is still great because it has tons of ROMs that I love very much.

soundtest
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:41 AM
:bow

Mockery
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:39 AM
Hey Puffy, I'll make it real simple for you. Post any more of that shit, and we'll ban you. No questions asked.

James
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:41 AM
I think he's already banned.

During the night, he started posting the link 100 times in random threads on the board.