PDA

View Full Version : NES Stuff

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:47 PM
I have a NES and 30 of the best games (i think they are) out there. How much should I be able to get for it?

whoreable
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:53 PM
all depends on the games
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)

loghat
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:32 PM
I have negative $1.98 in my checking account, will you take that in trade?

Mockery
Mar 4th, 2003, 03:13 AM
Post a picture of it all. I think everybody should be required from now on to post pictures of what they have for sale. Raaaaar!

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 4th, 2003, 04:02 PM
I can't get a picture. My camera is busted. Its in the best condition ever!!!!!! I have Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Paperboy, Burgertime, all of the SMB to name a few. I do have Zelda also. I have instructions for some games and one box. How much do you think I should get for it? I can get a full list of my games.

starz
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:59 AM
once u get a price tell me, im interested...

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 5th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I don't know how much they go for. Someone offered me 30 just for the system. It works every time you put a game in it.

McClain
Mar 5th, 2003, 11:56 PM
Refurb'd NES's go for about $50 in a store. On ebay, about the same. With games? Hard to tell. If you sell it on ebay you'll make better money than selling via other means, i.e. garage sale.
Most people will want to know that the 72-pin connector is in working condition, which most aren't considering the system is old as fuck. That's the cause for the "blinking" syndrome.
Someone like myself could get a "broken" NES for $10 and fix it for free with a flathead, so the only thing I'd be interested in would be the games. Still, I'd need to see pics.
Your best bet is ebay. Put a reserve on your bid and you'll be fine. Or sell them all to me for $40.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 6th, 2003, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure right now. Someone found a whole bag of games and gave them to me. Now I have 52. It doesn't blink and it's in like brand-new condition. I have instructions for like 14 games.

McClain
Mar 7th, 2003, 08:35 PM
Okay. You strike a hard bargain. $51. That's my final offer.

Ninjavenom
Mar 8th, 2003, 11:28 AM
Burgertime kicks ass, but your batch doesn't sound like it contains anything all too rare. I think $51 is the best you're gonna get out of anybody here.

Esuohlim
Mar 9th, 2003, 01:25 AM
I don't know why the hell you would want to sell an NES. That thing still entertains me more than any other video game system and the Internet combined.

James
Mar 9th, 2003, 01:28 AM
The least you could do is list all the games, mentioning which ones have instruction booklets, sleeves, and boxes.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:11 PM
I can put a list up later. Nearly all of my games have sleeves. I have Ms. Pacman. I want to marry her.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 9th, 2003, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure if I should sell it. I really want to collect alot of games. I play it constantly. I just beat Zelda again today. If anyone still wants a list of games I can put it up. I'm sure I'll come across another NES pretty soon. I'll post it up if I have any progress.

Bennett
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:30 AM
go and beat the second quest of Zelda and I'll
give you $52 and a spanking for it all.

James
Mar 10th, 2003, 11:49 AM
List the things anyway (along with booklet info, or anything else that came with the game), if only for bragging reasons.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 10th, 2003, 07:10 PM
B= Box C= Case I= Instructions

Zelda (2) C,I
Pinball(2)C,I
Paperboy C
The Black Bass C
Where's Waldo C,I
Jordan Vs. Bird
Milon's Secret Castle C
California Games C
SMB/Duck Hunt(3)C
Fester's Quest C
RBI Baseball 3 C
SMB 2(3)C
NFL C
Empire Strikes Back C,I
Baseball C,I
Yoshi C
A Boy and His Blob C
Caveman Games C,I
Baseball Stars C,I,B
Talespin C
Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
Ducktales C,I
Slalom C,I
Wheel of Fortune Jr. C,I
Wrecking Crew
Bart Vs. Space Mutants C
Yoshi's Cookie C
Excite Bike C
Tecmo Bowl(2)
Tecmo Super Bowl C
Burger Time C
T+C Surf Designs (2)C
Disney Adventures in the Magic Kingdom
Punchout(2)C
Karate Kid
Adventure Island(2)C
Ultimate Stuntman C
Contra C
Blades of Steel C
SMB 3 C,I
Ninja Turtles C
Ninja Turtles 2 C
Ms.Pacman C
Mike Tyson's Punchout C

Accessories: NES Advantage + Light Gun

Bennett
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:29 AM
c'mon and get your $52 and a spanking

starz
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:54 AM
ill give you 60! :)

Bennett
Mar 11th, 2003, 12:16 PM
but no spanking...

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:36 PM
I'm getting more games.

starz
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:50 PM
lol i dont think he cares about t3h spaking bennet

Bennett
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:09 AM
CURSES.

I do have a lot of those games already... but am missing some key ones that are listed. There really is no reason to get rid of an old NES, or any old system as long as it functions

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Which games? Maybe I can sell you some games.

Bennett
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:54 PM
pinball, baseball stars, excite bike, adventure island

what i'm really looking for is a copy of Ice Hockey, which I used to have 2 copies of, but can't find either anymore.

You mentioned getting more games... I've noticed that stores around me who used to sell games for like $1, have started to raise prices, it's like nintendo games have gone from being out of date and discarded to collector's items. I saw one place was selling SMB3 for like $15 even though they had about 6 copies >:
Who didn't have SMB#? And they're going to try to sell it for 15 bucks!

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 13th, 2003, 05:24 PM
How much?

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:02 AM
2 days now.

McClain
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:48 AM
No one wants to deal with you because you haven't posted any pictures.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 20th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I don't have a digital camera; maybe I should get one.

McClain
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:08 AM
No one wants to deal with you because you don't have a digital camera.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:49 AM
Does anyone want to trade games? I don't think you need a picture of a game.