PDA

View Full Version : Adam West , Burt Ward - Batman is... back?

Mockery
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:14 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030303/168/3en22.html

:shocked

Rongi
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:16 PM
:eek

James
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:30 PM
I knew they were doing it, but I didn't know it would be on Sunday. Thanks for the heads up. I really wanna see this.

FS
Mar 7th, 2003, 02:55 PM
Oh my God. My sole purpose in life now is to see that movie. Those two guys hate each other, but they'd have gay sex if it'd get them media coverage.

whoreable
Mar 7th, 2003, 03:30 PM
It better have shark repellant >:

Psycho Squid
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Holy sardines, I totally forgot that Return to the Batcave was on this Sunday. Thanks for reminding me.

pjalne
Mar 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Holy fuck! I've never hated living in Scandinavia more than I do right now!

Oh my God. My sole purpose in life now is to see that movie. Those two guys hate each other, but they'd have gay sex if it'd get them media coverage.

They hate each other? They sounded pretty buddyish on the Batman commentary track.

pjalne
Mar 8th, 2003, 04:40 AM
Double post :(

FS
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:50 AM
I think they've got kind of this love/hate relationship going. They can be friends, but at the same time they're trying to hog each other's place in the spotlight. That's the idea I got from reading Burt Ward's book, anyway.

Now I just gotta find a copy of Adam West's book, "Back to the Batcave" :(

Zbu Manowar
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Maybe this will get someone to get the original series on DVD.

pjalne
Mar 8th, 2003, 06:32 PM
I hear it'll never happen because nobody fucking bought the movie except you and me :(

El Blanco
Mar 8th, 2003, 07:10 PM
nanananananana.....PAYDAY

FS
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:01 AM
Maybe this will get someone to get the original series on DVD.

The story goes that Adam West was so insulted that he didn't get the lead part in Tim Burton's Batman movie, but was offered a small part instead, that he refused to cooperate in a release of the old episodes on tape or DVD. I guess that would mean he (partly) owns the rights to the old show. There's also a rumor that Adam and Burt both sabotaged the release of old episodes because they hate each other, but that at least is probably not true.

I love the old Batman, if not for what happened on screen then for what happened off screen :)

tenno
Mar 10th, 2003, 03:51 PM
skeletor you made me do some coke!!!!

James
Mar 10th, 2003, 08:18 PM
Like the time Burt Ward found Adam West in the trailer with 3 underage girls on their knees, FS?

By the way, NYAAARRRGGHH. I missed it. :(

FS
Mar 11th, 2003, 09:50 AM
EVERYONE should own a copy of "My life in tights".

Dammit, I should've asked for the title "Sexual Vampire" instead of Ruler of Australia.

FartinMowler
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:07 AM
I caught a few minutes of this piece of stinky cheese and all I have to say is that Burt and Adam are really fat. I doubt that they could fit in the batmobile. :hypno

James
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Donate another shark's tooth or Euro or whatever currency you dutchies use, and ask real nice. :(

That reminds me, I still need to gather up $15-$20 to mail in.