PDA

View Full Version : Classics that nintendo should remake

The Unseen
Mar 10th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Id love to see a sweet new Ice Climbers game, or a first person Mario Bros game, just imagine a big fuckin goomba coming at you and you blow it to peices with your fireball gun

Skulhedface
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:04 PM
I was disappointed that Nintendo only made two Kid Icarus games. The NES version and GB version were two of my favorite games growing up, and I would love to see a new one. Or at the VERY least a re-make ala Super Mario All-Stars. I'D buy it.

MaskedMonk
Mar 10th, 2003, 04:55 PM
90% of the fun of Mario was jumping on people though... you couldn't do that first person. And have you ever seen a good 3d boss fight?

Anonymous
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:10 PM
90% of the fun of Mario was jumping on people though... you couldn't do that first person.

Yeah you can. Just look at Jumping Flash.

MaskedMonk
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:15 PM
Ok, I have no idea what that is, but I know that any FPS game I've played where they try to have jumping puzzles is a big pain in the ass.

James
Mar 10th, 2003, 08:21 PM
NARC 2, bitches. >:

KINKY PINKY RISES AGAIN!

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 10th, 2003, 09:34 PM
Adventure Island on Gamecube on something. Hudson Soft makes Super Smash Brothers still. They should make Rush'n Attack and a Kid Icaris game too.

Zbu Manowar
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Konami's Jackal with the GTA3 engine. Now experience the joy of running down the enemy and gunning them down from your jeep in 3D!!

Cybernetico
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:35 AM
I say they make another 3d metroid, but have it run like Super Metroid (my personal favorite game, EVER). They could make it super long because it would take less effort, it would be so great. And maybe a 3d megaman that played the same, and it had the same levels and bosses but in 3d. Imagine playing through magnet man etc. in 3d, maybe ever seeing the floor. And since lotsa the fun from MM were the tracks. Shadowman, Topman, all of em' arranged as the kinda kickarse techno beats you can find on remix.overclocked.org. I'd give a leg to play that game (not an arm, have you ever tried playing with one hand?)

Les Waste
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:26 AM
STAR TROPICS >:

CastroMotorOil
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:35 AM
BLADES OF STEEL

Skulhedface
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Well, until then, all you have is Megaman Legends. But at least there's two of 'em.

Cap'n Crunch
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:31 PM
Yes, Blades of Steel should be made into a new game, but without them dancing in the beginning.

Esuohlim
Mar 12th, 2003, 05:31 PM
I think they should remake Super Mario Bros. 3 into a full 3D linear platformer, and it should be identical to the original.

executioneer
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:04 PM
STARTROPICS >:

-willie

Raize
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Kid Icarus, Excitebite, Startropics, Ghouls N Goblins, Lolo, Castlevania (Make a 3d gothic horror out of it already), Mike Tyson's Punchout.

Rygar, Maniac Mansion, Bubble Bobble, Clu-Clu, SuperDodgeBall, Destiny of an Emporer (the reason I still keep a NES emulator), RC Racer, Dig Dug, Contra, Life Force.

They could pull off a 3dish Megaman too.

I think the best hope would be for Contra, Excitebike, and Kid Icarus games.

ItalianStereotype
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:27 AM
maybe being gay online knocked your observational skills out of you or something...both contra and rygar were remade and released last year and were highly publicized to boot.

fucker.

Skulhedface
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:33 PM
and there already is a 3Dish Megaman (I just said it, Megaman Legends 1 and 2)

Unless you're talking about the old style Megaman, where he has to fight all the "-men" robots.