PDA

View Full Version : Worst Films Eva

theone89
Dec 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
What Do u Hate the most

Batman And Robin is mine

HickMan
Dec 5th, 2004, 05:06 PM
I hate the one where the guy's all "Let's have sex" and the girl says "No" I was all pissed because I wanted to see some titties am I right or what

adept_ninja
Dec 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
8 mile is the worst film ever

N00bKill3R
Dec 5th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Terror Firmer... its bad even for Troma

Jixby Phillips
Dec 5th, 2004, 10:47 PM
The more recent Troma films are pretty crappy, but the full-length making-of documentaries that come on the DVDs are worth the price of admission. Seriously, the making of material for Toxic Avenger 4 is fucking fantastic, you should skip the movie and just watch the making of.

Jamesic
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:08 PM
What Do u Hate the most

Batman And Robin is mine

I thought it was pretty good!

Here's two of my least favourite films:

Jackass: The Movie - Not really a proper 'movie' as such, just a series of incredibly unfunny and extremely sad stunts!

Double Dragon - This has little to do with the video game of the same name, and has some appaling acting and terrible fight sequences.

the_dudefather
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:15 PM
wors movie ive seen today: blade trinity.

seriously, it sucks. but at least they kick ass with THEIR IPODS!!

stitchfan626
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:10 PM
for me it's gigli.

Rongi
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
the villiage, while not the worst film, was pretty fucking bad

darkvare
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:44 PM
dark harvest blade trinity was awesome.

the_dudefather
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:21 PM
dark harvest blade trinity was awesome.

i must have seen the wrong blade trinity because the one i saw was balls.

at least it diddnt have the shitty cgi of blade2

darkvare
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:29 PM
the dogs were awesome :)

EverythingWillSuck
Dec 13th, 2004, 08:23 PM
red zone cuba :(

Guitar Woman
Dec 13th, 2004, 08:51 PM
The worst film ever is "Being There." It totally sucked donkey nuts. >:

thebiggameover
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:58 PM
3. it was on espn. it was really, really, really bad even for a made for tv movie...
>:

GADZOOKS
Dec 14th, 2004, 02:26 PM
ALthough there are alot worse movie, I have a personal hatred for Corky Romano.

DamnthatDavid
Dec 14th, 2004, 04:33 PM
The Thin Red Line is the worst of the "Good" movies I have ever seen.

Mad Melvin
Dec 14th, 2004, 04:40 PM
We were soldiers was even more stupid. :/

Jixby Phillips
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I'd spent many years avoiding movies I knew I would hate, so when I worked for a theater and decided to see every movie playing at the time, I was suprised with how shitty movies could be. Movies I hated include:

Tomb Raider 2 - So fucking boring, I nearly walked out. Not as bad as...

Bad Boys 2 - Boring, annoying, unfunny, nasty, offensive, mean-spirited, and completely inept on every possible level. It's 2 and a half hours long and I left after 90 minutes, even though it was completely free. I just couldn't take any more of it.

uh some more like Seabiscuit and Radio which I HATED, but was at the very least somewhat entertained by them, because with those kinds of movies I had like an angry hatred towords them, where with Tomb Raider and Bad Boys 2 was like a completely bored hatred.

the_dudefather
Dec 14th, 2004, 05:34 PM
the 2 good things about tomb raider 2: Chris Barrie and spongbob squarepants.

the bad things about tomb raider 2: everything else

Big Papa Goat
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Mission Impossible 2 is one of the first movies I ever really hated I think.

Jixby Phillips
Dec 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Spongebob Squarepants was the best thing in Tomb Raider 2, and the worst thing in Mystic River

GADZOOKS
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:30 AM
He was a good thing in Mr. Show.

pjalne
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:47 AM
He's the skinny tall guy in Mr. Show, right?

Oh, while Jixby is here and we're talking Mr. Show, I want to appologize. I was buying DVDs the other day and thought "Hey, Mr. Show, Jixby likes that and I like most of what Jixby likes, I'm gonna do something CRAZY and buy it!" And then I watched the first two episodes and though "Hey, this isn't that good at all, I'm gonna think twice before I ever trust JIXBY again, that's for sure!" But then I kept on watching it, and now I really really like it and will buy the next set.

So thanks for recommending Mr. Show, Jixby, and I'm sorry for being suck a d*ck, if only for one hour. :(

Jixby Phillips
Dec 15th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Beleive me, that isn't an uncommon reaction. I know tons of people who only watch the first two shows and give up, hell I almost did that myself. The earlier shows have a different feel to them that don't make for the best television. I always say the difference between season 1 and any of the other seasons is that it feels like they are filming a live stage show, one that would be going on anyway weather or not TV cameras were there, instead it being something that was meant to be a TV Show (which makes sense because the four shows in that first season DID begin as stage shows).

N00bKill3R
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I like the first season (i'm not sure if it goes for the rest) how all the sketchs flow together, same like upright citizens brigade.

Jixby Phillips
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Same like Monty Python's Flying Circus more like.

Jeanette X
Dec 15th, 2004, 04:13 PM
The Seven Percent Solution.

I was suprised that Freud didn't rise from the grave to kill the director.

TheBoogieman
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:19 PM
I thought the Movie Ed is the worst movie ever, A Monkey Playing Baseball and died from eating bannana Ice Cream and brought back to life by a Baseball Glove?

Udder Shit

executioneer
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
lol how do you get udder shit do you have to plug up a cows butt or something :lol

TheBoogieman
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:31 PM
lol how do you get udder shit do you have to plug up a cows butt or something :lol

exactilly :lol