PDA

View Full Version : PSX isos

aburningdragon
Mar 14th, 2003, 11:24 PM
does anybody know of a place that I could download PSX .isos such as FF7 or Star Ocean 2? if so please respond

James
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:15 AM
What you do is, head on down to Tom's Hardware Store on Shut the Fuck Up Avenue. Take a left onto You Don't Belong Here Drive, and follow that all the way down to the end. Then take a right onto People Like You Who Just Pop In On Here Thinking We Will Cater to Their Needs Like Drive, and go down until you see a church on your right.

Now from here, it gets tricky. Right after the church, there's a left turn you can take. Don't. Instead, pass two more left turns, and finally take the third left turn. You should be on We're Not A Pirating Website Boulevard. Follow that down to an abandoned white house with grafitti all over it. Take the first right after it, and you should be on Of Course You Would Have Known That if You Had Bothered to Spend More Than Three Seconds On These Boards Road.

Now, look for a bright pink house on the right (it's the only one). Go up and knock on the door, and ask for a Mr. I Really Think You Need to Kill Yourself, and he'll let you in.

And after he puts his penis in your mouth, you'll have all the ISOs you'd ever want.

Hope this helps.

aburningdragon
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:08 AM
then you shut the fuck up you goddamn whore. It was a perfectly valid question you fucking bitch so shut the fuck up unless you have something to contribute you cum dumpster. Why don't you fucking grow up and grow some balls you stupid fucking 10yr old

James
Mar 15th, 2003, 11:40 AM
That'll do, pig. That'll do...

lunaticghost
Mar 17th, 2003, 11:42 PM
hey i alredy asked that one and i learned my lesson, guess now its your turn :maul