Ninjavenom
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:24 PM
We do not fucking know where to get psx isos. STOP ASKING. >:

soundtest
Mar 15th, 2003, 09:47 PM
what about dc isos

Gonadatron
Mar 15th, 2003, 10:19 PM
I think the DC ones are in the same place as the PS ones... The little pink house on Of Course You Would Have Known That if You Had Bothered to Spend More Than Three Seconds On These Boards Road. >:

Skulhedface
Mar 16th, 2003, 03:09 AM
Maybe someone should tell Jamesman that he can put that on his Newbie list.

::tries to imitate Jamesman::

Newbie #10: The Charity Seeker

This newbie does nothing but join message boards in search of websites containing ROMs and ISOs. Were this ISOsForChristmas.com, maybe we would be more complying, but Santa Claus does not fucking post here, so go ask someone else. What makes this newbie even worse is his utter lack of netiquette(sp?), for example, not offering a site of his own for a trade of sorts.

::stops imitating Jamesman now::

As far as I'm concerned, it just bugs the shit out of me. Granted it's more or less irrational, because I'm guilty of seeking ROMs, but ISOs are a whole other beast. For some reason while I have no problem with classic ROM seekers, I just hate ISO whores.

aburningdragon
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:36 PM
fuck all of you guys

whoreable
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:45 PM
WHERE CAN I FIND PSX ROMS??

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP GUYS :)

Skulhedface
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:36 PM
fuck all of you guys

You sound so dignified, so mature, so NOT like a 12 year old boy who got busted before his chance to touch a naked female breast.

Zero Signal
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Look on newgroups. It's a whole new world to you DirectConnect and Kazaa lamers.

soundtest
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:34 PM
I think the DC ones are in the same place as the PS ones... The little pink house on Of Course You Would Have Known That if You Had Bothered to Spend More Than Three Seconds On These Boards Road. >:

NO! STOP IT!! RAPE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

James
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:53 AM

Where did I hear this before? :/

Gonadatron
Mar 19th, 2003, 05:05 PM
I copied it off of some other guys post... I can't remember who it was though :/