PDA

View Full Version : About Nintendo the good, the bad, and the ugly

dolarene
Oct 15th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Hi, recently reading that minimock i centered my attention in the "Super Mario Cologne" I recognized that bottle at the moment, (in the '80 s my grandfather got a country-shop with all sort of things, from stalkings to ammo) That lavel of Cologne is not one of those things, but the maker was "GALSA", a funest name in the 'perfume' range because they done only two things:

1 Lame ultra-cheap cologne in the same bottle but with the sticker according to the moods, that cologne got 'best before' date, and when dated it rots and smells horrible, but at least it work as a engine coolant (my father's Dodge uses Super Mario. And yours?) Those Colognes was intended for children.

2 Copies of known perfumes, watered as hell and packaged in lame glass bottles, the same at all 'brands' the bottle was a copy in small of the plastic kiddy bottle.

All two cases w/out any licencing, GALSA kicked the bucket at 1993 when EU normative banned the grade of Alcohol GALSA used.

Resuming: The 'funny' smell of the 'Colonia' was shame of his dated-out ingredients and maybe exposure to light, when was new only smelled like Alcohol with something (maybe was whisky :) )

This is all i know about this 'rotten' bussiness

Hallo et gutten aven

Sethomas
Oct 17th, 2005, 07:22 AM
Hola, dolarme. No hablo espanol muy bien, pero he vivido a Madrid un mes. Yo puedo entender el alemán asi bien, pero la mayoridad de estas personas son muy estupidas y no entienden ingles bien, claro que no las otras lenguas.

Hago estas frases sobre la comprehensión que "Hallo et gutten aven" es lógicamente la misma que "Hallo und guten Abend". Es alemán, no?

dolarene
Oct 17th, 2005, 12:30 PM
You got me, i just learning German for fun using web based free lessons (Also learning a bit of Russian and Japanesse and of course some sort of distorted English spiced with listened slang)

The German Hi was only a practical joke... Gone wrong (Yes, i need a huge lot more learning) My goal is learn the indispensable words and speech in all world's languages... (i also learned some Cyrillic i giving Japanesse script a try and learning egypt Jeroglyifics as fun)

Cheers.

Mike P
Oct 17th, 2005, 09:13 PM
You got me, i just learning German for fun using web based free lessons

Here's a lesson for you. Translate this:
Gehen Sie zur Hölle

ArrowX
Oct 17th, 2005, 09:24 PM
dick mund

Sethomas
Oct 18th, 2005, 06:41 AM
Thick mouth?

It'd actually be "Geh nach die Hölle", I believe, if you wanted a more colloquial translation.

Mike P
Oct 18th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Thick mouth?

It'd actually be "Geh nach die Hölle", I believe, if you wanted a more colloquial translation.

Oh. I just went to Babel Fish and got the translation.

Command Prompt
Oct 19th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Yes, i need a huge lot more learning

:lol

dolarene
Oct 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
This looks like
"How a post can go totally mad in 3 lessons 101"

:domo Greetings nice people... From the east coast of Spain. (Catalonia)

Sethomas
Oct 20th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Woah, do you drink Crema Catalana? Not the dessert, the alcoholic drink that's like Baily's but is much better. I wish they imported that stuff here.

dolarene
Oct 20th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Woah, do you drink Crema Catalana? Not the dessert, the alcoholic drink that's like Baily's but is much better. I wish they imported that stuff here.

Yes, if by the name "Crema catalana" you cannot find it, try searching by the brand "Melody" i think this brand export to the states.

If you like something exotic, you can make the 'Ron Cremat' I tasted it and i pretty sure it is only white rum flamed (not related with "flaming moe's") a clue: kill the flame BEFORE drinking.

Cheers.

Command Prompt
Oct 21st, 2005, 12:01 AM
A work we are no longer allowed to flame drinks, due to fire regulations.

Flaming Sambucca does look pretty cool though

Sethomas
Oct 21st, 2005, 06:10 AM
The Czech absinth ritual (using the alcohol to carmelize sugar) is badass. And yes, the Czechs spell it without an "e".

I've done searched for Melody, but haven't found anything. The closest thing I've found is Cask and Cream's Caramel Temptation. That stuff is hardcore good, but still not as good as the Spanish stuff.