PDA

View Full Version : The Sims

Jeanette X
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:23 PM
Does anybody here play The Sims? I have House Party.

JeefGyle
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:26 PM
I had livin large, but I ended up giving em to my sister because it got boring finding new ways to kill people. :(

ItalianStereotype
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:27 PM
the sims is a cancer on the gaming world, i hate it with every atom i possess.

Professor Cool
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:45 PM
The only fun i had with the sims was when i started of fire in a house with an old black lady and a little boy in it. THen it became exactly what italian said above.

Zomboid
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:50 PM
I played the sims for a little bit and got fucking bored once I burned down every house in the neighborhood. Very over rated game.

Esuohlim
Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:39 PM
At least it's better than Animal Crossing.

Ninjavenom
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:37 PM
I'll bet i hate the sims more than Italian does. I'll bet a million dollars.

ItalianStereotype
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:42 PM
your million dollars will be MINE.

Ninjavenom
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:08 PM
You wanna go, bitch? :bonecrushing

MrAdventure
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:56 PM
Save your hatred for the shit wrappers at Wizard Works.

Three times fast.

Skulhedface
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:57 PM
I'd consider buying the Sims if and ONLY if it included horrible, bloody, violent deaths in it. Nothing less.

Les Waste
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:41 AM
I used to really like the Sims, but it got extremely boring really fast. The most fun was starting new families, putting them in the same house, and killing them so they would leave graves. I had a property completely covered in graves. I built a haunted house. It was fun, but you can only get so much fun from telling a skeleton to take a shit and "practice speech".

>:

Esuohlim
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:43 AM
The way they talked made me want to slam my head through my computer screen. >:

Jeanette X
Mar 24th, 2003, 12:00 PM
I used to really like the Sims, but it got extremely boring really fast. The most fun was starting new families, putting them in the same house, and killing them so they would leave graves. I had a property completely covered in graves. I built a haunted house. It was fun, but you can only get so much fun from telling a skeleton to take a shit and "practice speech".

>:

I get my kicks in that game from building houses. I built an Addam's family house, and I made Gomez and Morticia have sex in the heart shaped vibrating bed...which I placed on the front lawn.

Les Waste
Mar 24th, 2003, 09:57 PM
Seriously, the only thing that I think is really fun about the Sims is building and designing houses, which I'm sure makes me sound gay as hell but I don't give a flying crap.

I made a brothel once >:

And I think The Sims online would be fun, but I would never pay for the online service. I doubt it would be that fun >:

r00zTr
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:27 PM
Seriously, the only thing that I think is really fun about the Sims is building and designing houses...

Same here. Building houses are fun as hell, but actually playing the game doesn't give that much entertainment... killing the Sims... now that's a different story...

Zosimus
Mar 26th, 2003, 05:46 PM
The Sims (all versions) are only good for two things:

1) If you have a binging need to play God.

2) For people who aren't finished playing with their barbie- and GI Joe dolls!

BlueOatmeal
Apr 1st, 2003, 06:38 PM
I remember when I first got the sims and I played it for hours and hours..................Then I got Bored.

every time an expansion pack came out I'd get it, install it, play it for a week and just leave it to rot on my hard drive.

It was a fun game but now its just Bleeh.

Stop Sign
Apr 3rd, 2003, 02:50 AM
I had the game for a week and it got boring as fuck. There only so many ways you can kill people on it, and after that even them pissing their pants just dosen't cut. The game is promising at first, but it just happens to be glorified shit.