Mar 24th, 2003, 09:48 PM
Movie: "My big fat greek wedding"
Year:
Rated: PG
Genre: Comedy
Director:
Writer:
Reviewer: Rammstein_87
Plot: HOLY SHIT DOES THIS MOVIE SUCK HAIRY GORRILA BALLS!Supossly about a greek who wants to marry a non greek and the family intervines very crappy.

Review: A few weeks ago i was at a party when my aunt says "Hey lets watch My big fat greek wedding its really funny!" I trusted my aunt and about two hours later i wondreded "WHY COULD I HAVE GONE BLIND AND DEAF TEMPORIALY?!" This movie is horrible. Absoulty horrible.

It starts when this all greek lady meets and falls in love with love with a non greek. The lady's family doesn't aprovve of that and the man has to win their respect. Well I can openly say that this movie was not one bit funny. Me and my other aunt who watched it (who didnt bring the video over to begin with, thank the lord)did not laugh not once during the movie. NOT ONCE! The so called parts that were meant to be funny were so dumb and confusiing that they gave comedy a bad name.I am totally dissapointed at those responible for making this piece of shit.

In conclusion, if you wish to tourture someone, show them this movie. They will cry in pain and misery and will exchange their soul to u in exchange for not watching this poor excuse for a movie.I would give this flick a lower rating but numbers cant go that low.

Overall Rating: 1

Verdict?

James
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:12 PM
How about you leave this sort of thing to me? >:

ItalianStereotype
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:17 PM
he IS the movie reviews guy.....

James
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Yes I am. >:

ItalianStereotype
Mar 24th, 2003, 10:43 PM
jimmyboy, you ******

James
Mar 24th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Yes I am. >:

Skulhedface
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Plot: HOLY SHIT DOES THIS MOVIE SUCK HAIRY GORRILA BALLS!

So does this review.