PDA

View Full Version : And now let's get this forum back up to speed...

BulletCatcher
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:55 AM
I HATE SXE ASSHOLES BECAUSE MY ONE FRIEND TOLD ME A FRIEND OF A FRIEND'S BROTHER SAW THIS DUDE GET RAPED ANALLY BY A SXE KID FOR SMOKING OMG I HATE THEM ALL. >:

OMG CHRISTIAN HARDCORE?!?!?! OMG WHAT IS THAT THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD YEAH THEY'RE ALL LIKE 'FUCK YOU JESUS RULES' I HATE THEM SO MUCH >:

GAsux
Feb 3rd, 2003, 11:28 PM
I especially hate those straight edge kids who'll only fuck you in the ass because they think they're still virgins that way.

kinot
Feb 4th, 2003, 12:52 AM
OMFG CHRISTIAN HARDCORE :eek

Spooky
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Christian Death Metal= Big Oxymoron.

I can imagine guys with vampire fangs in black leather pants and trenchcoats, with long black mullets that are liberty spiked at the top, playing 6 power chords super fast, growling

"I LOVE JESUS HE IS KING HES NOT THE DEVIL CAUSE HES COOLER WERE SO DEATHMETAL BUT WE LOVE JESUS GROWL"

Dirge
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:49 AM
The best thing about XStraightedgeX is that it gives you the right to put X before and after everything! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jixby Phillips
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:13 AM
JAKE HASN'T BEEN TO THIS BOARD THE LONGEST :lol

Helm
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:49 PM
There are actually christian black metal bands, considering the world-exploding oxymoron. Horna come to mind.

DiRt GuY
Feb 18th, 2003, 04:11 AM
XxXtoughguysXxX

Ninjavenom
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:48 PM
:rave :party XxXxX SXE 4 LIFEXxXxX :party :rave

slavemason
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Crucial Youth was the best thing ever to happen to Straight Edge, seeing how they killed it.
"Be just like me and Me T, be just like me Drug Free"
"If you curse, you're the worst"
"Just one beer"
Praise Allah for Crucial Youth and their Posi-Machine!