PDA

View Full Version : That 70's Show

Fookin Flappy
Mar 28th, 2003, 12:37 AM
This show, let me tell you at first I was pretty turned off just by the name of it but it's turned out to be one of the funniest shows ever.. I'm constantly laughing out loud at it. I especially love when they play at least two in a row because I have never laughed at the tv since Roseanne and of coarse BET'S stand up comedy but this show is damn good! :)

Spectre X
Mar 28th, 2003, 09:53 AM
there is hope in the world :)

Zbu Manowar
Mar 28th, 2003, 10:25 AM
You do know that the show isn't accurate in the slightest, right? ;)

Pub Lover
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:19 AM
The show reflects the way my life was in the seventies almost exactly. :(

Esuohlim
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:32 AM
This show gets my approval. :) :twothumbsup

JeefGyle
Mar 28th, 2003, 11:33 AM
I was dead in the 70's :(

whoreable
Mar 28th, 2003, 12:28 PM
I dont really like it :/

but my friend love it. he thinks it is the best show in the world, he has every episode :(

I still dont really like it.

Zomboid
Mar 28th, 2003, 01:31 PM
I've seen several episodes...and it's just not very funny. It's just an average show. I'd rather watch it than almost everything else on fox, but it's still nothing special.

timrpgland
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:58 PM
I like the show. It's pretty good sometimes. I try to catch it when I can.

Ninjavenom
Mar 28th, 2003, 09:16 PM
INdeed, Red Foreman ( I CANNOT remember the actor's fucking name and it's been killing me since we watched Dead Poets Society in english) is one of the highlights of the show. I just can't believe people hated the 80's show so much. MARGARET SMITH. :(

Generator86
Mar 30th, 2003, 01:38 PM
I think Red's name is something like Kurtwood Smith, or something.

I've been watching that show since its inception, and I've found it to be better and better with every season. Fez rules, and I've so totally got the hots for Donna.

By the way, 'The 80's Show' wasn't nearly as bad as the critics said it was. I dunno, I thought it was pretty damn funny. Plus, Chandler Leigh (the punk chick) was absolutely gorgeous. Then again, I've always had a penchant for women with spiked hair...

Zomboid
Mar 30th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I'm sorry, but no...The 80's show was fucking awful. They pretty much took the fact that everyone loved the "cooky foreign guy" from that 70's show and decided that everyone on the 80's show needed to be a 1 dimensional moron too. I can't stand most sitcoms as it is though.

But yeah, that punk chick was hot :love

Zebra 3
Apr 4th, 2003, 06:09 PM
:/ - Great decade, lousy show.

Mr. PickleFeather
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:26 AM
that 70's show is going downhill, the last few episodes I saw had a fucking laugh track after every sentence, too much.

I actually did kinda like that 80's show, even though they did the same thing. I think it would've gotten better as it went, yeah and I do think that punk chick was pretty hot.

its weird Laura Prepon (Donna) sometimes looks hot to me and sometimes ugly.

The Unseen
Apr 5th, 2003, 12:31 AM
out of the 5 or six episodes ive seen of that 70s show i have only laughed once :(
This show isnt bad, i guess its just not my style of humor

Spectre X
Apr 5th, 2003, 04:10 AM
I liked te 80s show as well.

especially where they do *insert soap opera name here* shots everytime when someone gets slapped, and they end up hammered fro the rest of the night.

I only saw one and a half episode of it though. :/