PDA

View Full Version : All-New Trigger Happy TV

James
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:06 PM
I doubt this will last. Since the original guy stopped doing this, and what we've been watching is reruns of the show from UK, they had to get a new cast.

The commercials already lead me to believe that it's more "candid camera" shit than the funny nonsensical things the original guy did.

Spectre X
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I liked the "Don't trust this man" one, from the old ones, and the one with the giant phone, and the one where he went up to those old people and accused them of something juvenile. :)

too bad this will propably suck ass. :(

liquidstatik
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:37 PM
I like it when the rabbits have sex and when the dalmation and the other dog beat the shit out of each other. And when the squirelles attack people.

timrpgland
Mar 28th, 2003, 04:57 PM
I liked watching the UK episodes but from watching the commercials for the new season and new cast I have doubts that it'll be any good. Just doesn't look like it's going to be funny anymore.

Les Waste
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:00 PM
I didn't know they got a whole new cast. I thought it would just be the original guy and then some new people. I'm not even going to watch it now.

It was so funny too. Almost every single thing he did was funny. :(

Esuohlim
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:01 PM
I don't approve of the new season at all. >:

My favorite one was the one where he's getting people for the walking tour, and then he got on a mini-bike and rode away saying "This way, follow me." And then everyone's like "WTF >:"

How many episodes were there? 6?

liquidstatik
Mar 28th, 2003, 05:05 PM
why did he original guy quit anyway? >: