View Full Version : MY NEW TOY!

liquidstatik
Mar 30th, 2003, 05:54 PM
Sorry if this image is too big >:

http://handle.anitrade.net/dannystoy.jpg

edited just for Les Waste :)

Captain Robo
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:33 PM
I see commercials for those toys all the time. One particularly stupid one invovled Skeletor chasing He-Man on a cybernetic Raptor (BATTLE RAPTOR :dunce) and then the Announcer said "BUT HE-MAN HAS BATTLE CAT" And Battle Cat shot a missile and 'killed' Skeletor and his pathetic raptor...

Les Waste
Mar 30th, 2003, 06:46 PM
>: >: >:

http://www.geocities.com/sandinista13/resize.txt

>: >: >:

>:

Mockery
Mar 30th, 2003, 07:12 PM
:lol

liquidstatik
Mar 30th, 2003, 09:10 PM
:lol yeah sorry... my host keeps screwing up and i cant upload files right now or overwrite files so im stuck with the big picture :(

And it was only 7 bucks at wal-mart :P I Just saw it and decided to buy it.

McClain
Mar 30th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I'm pissed off that Mattel has almost released more variations of the He-Man figure in one year than in their entire 1st series that began in the 80's. Fuckin' Samurai He-Man? Gimmie a break. It makes me want to puke. I bought the battle armor version from ailesniper, but only because it was $4 and it included a MOTU VHS cartoon.

Zbu Manowar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:10 AM
Same here. Plus they're making the secondary characters hard as fuck to find. I mean, shit, what can you say when Beast Man and Mer-Man are fucking rare figures??

snake
May 18th, 2003, 06:56 AM
they arent fucking hard too find at all and I live in fucking Norway.
dont go to toy stores, go to hobby stores where they sell roleplaying games, fantasy books, statues, t-shirts and toys.

Ask me, they are bullshit though. The only true he-man figures are the once from the 80s. The golden age of toys. They released another series after that which was complete bullshit also. This is better but I wish they could just re-release them. They have soul. :love

Schimid
May 18th, 2003, 01:02 PM
I hate it when they take action figures and totally rework what it was supposed to be.

I saw a construction worker Spiderman and a fisherman Dr. Doom the other day. :/

snake
May 18th, 2003, 04:41 PM
yeah thats always the case. I think the ones who made pulled it farest. I mean, a whole series of stone age turtles, gimme a bloody brake.

I looked in the attic today, found a Michelangelo pouting his tounge. He also had a mecanism so if you turned a valve on him he would make funny arm movements. That stuff pisses me off, I had the whole first series, most of the second, but the corporate machines continued to push me around. Turtles was a gift to mankind but having bought all the crap they gave out after the first series makes me feel screwed.
>:

Cap'n Crunch
May 18th, 2003, 09:09 PM
The new figures are too hard to follow. :/