PDA

View Full Version : WORST SHOW....ever! >:

Spectre X
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:05 AM
Cleopatra 2525, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

>:

Esuohlim
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:34 AM
Dragon Ball Z. >:

Professor Cool
Apr 1st, 2003, 12:53 PM
Hey Dude >:

n00bward
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:58 PM
The Anna Nicole Smith show :pac :meat >:

Psycho Squid
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:57 PM
Transformers Armada >:

Dixie
Apr 1st, 2003, 05:58 PM
the NEW he-man

FlakTrooper
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:20 PM
Hey Dude >:

Hey Dude did suck major ass, but I always watched it because Salute Your Shorts was on right after it...now that was a good show

ItalianStereotype
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:06 AM
HOME MOVIES

Les Waste
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:04 AM
God, I fucking hated Hey Dude. Salute Your Shorts ruled, though.

Home Movies is LOL :(

My old roommate used to watch Dragon Ball Z. God, I hated that motherfucking son of a bitch. I used to feel apathetic towards Dragon Ball Z, but since I met him I have decided to hate that show >:

Zbu Manowar
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:07 AM
Cleopatra 2525, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

Then you'll like this. (http://www.geocities.com/nickzbu/cleo2525qff.htm)

CastroMotorOil
Apr 2nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
the ewoks tv show

Protoclown
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:56 PM
Friends

Zomboid
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'm gonna agree with friends. I can't stand that fucking show anymore.

whoreable
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:49 PM
I am not even gonna say friends, due to the fact that so many fucking sitcoms suck just as much. Pretty much any reality tv show makes bust out into fits of rage.

Les Waste
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:36 PM
Reality shows are so unbelievably hilarious.

I've seen that Fraternity/Sorority Life a few times on MTV and it's like watching the freak show at a circus. They could not have picked bigger morons to put on TV. And these are morons IN COLLEGE! If you made a reality show about a bunch of crack fiends who live in the same abandoned warehouse together, it wouldn't be as funny because they couldn't possibly be as stupid as the retards who consider belonging in a frat the greatest honor ever.

Although the crack head show would be LOL, just not as LOL.

Miss Modular
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:59 PM
Hey Dude
Student Bodies
The Red Green Show
Saved by the Bell post 1993

Black Flag
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
the NEW he-man

FUCK YOU NEW HE-MAN ROCKS! >:

Rongi
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:35 PM
Scrubs >:

CastroMotorOil
Apr 2nd, 2003, 09:41 PM
the red green show is fucking hilarious

The Unseen
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:40 PM
TRL
Ninja Turtles : a new mutation >: the live ninja turtles show from 1997 after the series died :( they also had a female one and the turtles wore bandanas covering the whole tops of their heads :(

FlakTrooper
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:53 AM
Reality shows are so unbelievably hilarious.

I've seen that Fraternity/Sorority Life a few times on MTV and it's like watching the freak show at a circus. They could not have picked bigger morons to put on TV. And these are morons IN COLLEGE! If you made a reality show about a bunch of crack fiends who live in the same abandoned warehouse together, it wouldn't be as funny because they couldn't possibly be as stupid as the retards who consider belonging in a frat the greatest honor ever.

Although the crack head show would be LOL, just not as LOL.

I certainly agree with that. One of my friends forced me to watch it once and I just about ended my life. This reality show thing is getting way out of hand. If I wanted to see college people acting foolish I'd watch PCU

Professor Cool
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:14 PM
I hated doug >:

That ass broke Mr.Dinks grill >: >:

Then he had a show on ABC >: >: >:

Pfft.....Doug :explode

Maximum Blob
Apr 3rd, 2003, 01:45 PM
Small Wonder.

Die, die slowly and gruesomely, you insufferable prepubescent robotic twit.

Zomboid
Apr 3rd, 2003, 03:33 PM
Hey, fuck you. Doug was a lot better than a lot of the other crap on back in the day >:

Professor Cool
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:09 PM
But he broke the grill dammit >:

Seriously, the worst show I have ever seen, Blossom

http://www.ctc-tv.ru/upimg/m_86.jpg

Dixie
Apr 3rd, 2003, 04:48 PM
blackflag, i'm sorry dude i just can't get into it. it's not the same. i still watch my masters of the universe video tape over and over again pining for the 80s version to make a return......

Generator86
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Just about any "original" show on MTV is a complete waste of time.

Crank Yankers is stupid beyond belief.

Yu-Gi-Oh is possibly the most shameless attempt at marketing I've ever seen in a cartoon.

timrpgland
Apr 9th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Crank Yankers is pretty damn funny sometimes :/

Skulhedface
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:08 PM
FULL HOUSE DAMN YOU

Generator86
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:22 PM
Full House? Come on! Aunt Becky, Kimmy Gibler, and Gia? Sure, Dave Coulier sucked, so did the Olsen twins, and also Candace Cameron, and Bob Saget.....

Wait, you're right. Full House DID suck. My bad.

JeefGyle
Apr 9th, 2003, 10:51 PM
The Generator86 Show :/

Professor Cool
Apr 10th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Did you see the episode where he talked about Kimmy Gibler :love

Daphne
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:44 AM
The George Lopez Show. Has anyone seen this shit? I was flipping channels last night and caught a few moments of this shit before turning off the TV in disgust.

Also horrid:
Baby Bob What the shit was that? And it was a HIT!
Emeril (but really fucking funny to laugh at)
The Bachelor/ette. I *hate* women who think the bachelor is sexist but think the bachelorette is a sassy good time. Turn in your vagina, we don't need your type.
Ferris Buller blasphemy.

JeefGyle
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:01 PM
Yeah, The Ferris Bueller show was terrible, but the background music was hilarious. They just mixed his name into shitty beats :(

JonSwift
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:01 AM
The Christopher Lowell show is the worst & Gayest show on tv.

I've actually watched enough of it to come to this conclusion.

n00bward
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:40 AM
You need to expect gayness when you watch an interior design show with a male host, especially Chistopher Lowell who should have the words "I am a fruitcake" sewn, painted and stenciled into every single faux finish, wallpaper and hot pink latently homosexual overstuffed easy chair he does. :/

Cap'n Crunch
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:26 AM
THE PITTS

The fucking plot is sooooo goddamn dumb. What do you expect from the new writers on the Simpsons. Shit, that is what you expect. That is what you get on The Pitts. WORST FUCKING SHOW EVER