PDA

View Full Version : Goths.

loghat
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:58 PM
I was at the mall looking for giant shoes last week and I saw a goth chick. and i asked my friend 'what is she?' and she heard me, but she didnt seem to know. it looked like she was going to say something but relized that she didnt know what a goth is. cause no one knows. it seemed funnier in my head.

Michael
Feb 3rd, 2003, 04:58 PM
Goth chicks are usually the hot ones. Not some fake women who wear over a pound of makeup :o.

Gonadatron
Feb 3rd, 2003, 10:50 PM
A ton of that white... pale make-up shit maybe. A hot chick is a hot chick. However, a hot chick that's a hot chick is a hotter hot chick if she's a goth "done right." That made SOOOO much sense in my mind.

loghat
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:05 AM
This 'goth chick was hot or rather is hot cause i dont think shes dead... but id do her right given the chance. if you know what i mean. and of course by do her i mean do her makeup for her right. maybe add a little more color to accent her high cheek bone. yes, cheek bone. dont ask.

DoomCross
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:00 PM
You must be getting some on a regular basis cuz I do hamburger meat when given the chance.You know what I mean? :rock

loghat
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:22 PM
but do you do it right? if you could show bitches that when you do it you do it right, they may be more likely to... wait. no, no they wont if they catch you boning their dinner. knock that shit off and get a fleshlight!

Michael
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:30 PM
All the older kittie members are hot -drools.

Skulhedface
Feb 20th, 2003, 07:05 PM
I agree as far as the old bassist and the guitarists go. But the SISTERS? Come on now.

The Unseen
Mar 7th, 2003, 09:35 AM
the sisters are pretty nasty

sadie
Apr 9th, 2003, 04:36 AM
if every single one of you were castrated with a rusty brickmason's trowel right this second, the world would be a much better place. :)

FlakTrooper
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:30 AM
wah!

dj bastard
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:32 PM
cept sadie, i think

sadie
May 3rd, 2003, 09:31 PM
>: what?

-Gor
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:10 PM
this thread has warped from about GOTHS to HAVING SEX with goths...........i am convinced your all crazy.

ScruU2wice
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:13 PM
-gor, do you know what bumping is?

nobody has posted in this topic for almost 3 months...

-Gor
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:38 PM
the best conversations in life are with your self.and furbys.

The Retro Kat
Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:52 AM
Hey asshole, hes right, it seems like just yesterday i was preaching to him about the assaninity of thread bumping. And yes, you look like an ass. And no one likes you. And stop posting. And im hungry.