PDA

View Full Version : CastleVania teaser one-sheet

James
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:51 PM
I first thought this was a joke (You know, April Fools and all), but I checked it out, and it's legit.

I had to upload the pic to geocities though. The site that it was posted on doesn't allow linking, and I removed the watermark because I could, and watermarks are gay. If I see Chojin, maybe I'll make him upload it onto PnD, because I know that geocities sucks.

Here's the link anyway: http://www.lightsoutentertainment.com/news/news.php?id=1082

Also note the irony that Gary Oldman is playing Simon Belmont (according to the report you can read if you visit that link), when he played Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

http://www.geocities.com/jamesman_x/CastleVania.txt

Zomboid
Apr 1st, 2003, 02:55 PM
BOOOOOO >:
The movie could be good, but that poster fucking blows.

James
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:00 PM
Did you miss the "teaser" part? The final poster will look different.

Think of the X-Men teaser poster, where the doors were closed. Then the final one had the doors open, showing all the X-Men.

The Unseen
Apr 1st, 2003, 03:38 PM
I hope it has the big blue dogs in it, i want to see how fake they look

Royal Tenenbaum
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:19 PM
Bullshit. The poster and film are 100% bullshit. Not happening; a facade.

James
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:26 PM
Whatever you say, Chief. :lol

FS
Apr 1st, 2003, 04:49 PM
Those actor names are a bit too 'big'... I'd make up my mind tomorrow. :P

Zomboid
Apr 1st, 2003, 08:36 PM
Did you miss the "teaser" part? The final poster will look different.

Think of the X-Men teaser poster, where the doors were closed. Then the final one had the doors open, showing all the X-Men.
And that means the poster still doesn't suck?

Royal Tenenbaum
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:33 PM
This is one of the lamest April Fools jokes ever. It just isn't happening.

James
Apr 1st, 2003, 09:52 PM
Yes. Just because I did it, it's lame. :rolleyes

And it got a couple of people (either thinking it was real, or at least thinking I myself was fooled), which is what I was going for. It IS April 1st, and the poster isn't top notch, though I think the logo came out nice DESPITE what Chojin says. >: So to fool even one person is enough for me.

Anyway, I thought this was funny:

Those actor names are a bit too 'big'
Yes, after being in The Fifth Element and Lost in Space, Gary Oldman is too big-league to be in CastleVania. ;)

Zomboid
Apr 1st, 2003, 11:25 PM
I told rongi on aim it was fake but I didn't wanna say anything without being sure >:

Les Waste
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:07 AM
I IMed Jamesman and told him it was fake and I thought he was behind it >:

Willem Dafoe and Val Killmer are too big. Yeah, Gary Oldman eats ass, but he would also never get billing before Dafoe and Killmer. Not that Dafoe and Killmer would ever do this movie. If anyone ever made a Castlevania movie, they would go out of their way to make it suck, just to spite me.

>:

Professor Cool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 01:20 AM
When Super Mario Brothers was first being advertised, i thought my friends were bullshitting me, i wish they were :(

Royal Tenenbaum
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:22 PM
"Gary Oldman eats ass"

He's awesome. The Professional was great.

Zomboid
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:19 PM
Yeah, anyone who actually says gary oldman sucks obviously hasn't seen that >:

Best villain in a while.

Les Waste
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:30 PM
I meant to say Lost in Space eats ass.

I don't read my posts before I post them :rolleyes

OH WELL >:

Royal Tenenbaum
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:36 PM
So you meant to say "Yeah, Lost in Space eats ass, but he would also never get billing before Dafoe and Killmer." I didn't now "Lost in Space" was an actor. :/