PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park

Professor Cool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 04:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone played this crap for the genesis, i was wondering if anyone go to this part in the game where your character kills himself, I just remebered when i played it years ago, I remember i found it quite fucked up. I dont know if some shit was up with just my version of the game I played (I played it back then on Sega Channel. Man I miss that thing) Anyone know what im talking about. :(

FS
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:18 AM
Haha. I kinda enjoyed Theme Park, but it was fun for only one country... I can't imagine anyone would want to go to all the countries and basically build the same park with the same rides from the ground up 50 times.

Chain-vomiting :puke

Blackjack
Apr 2nd, 2003, 07:17 AM
Yeah, totally. You'd have to earn some 20 million bux just to get a site in japan, plus the research costs for everything, AGAIN.

Plus the handyman paths never worked. And the rollercoaster always fucked up. And the mechanics just had a picnic all day. And the shares system was a waste of time. And there was never enough time in the negotiation screen.

Actually, looking back, it was a fucking piece of shit.

Professor Cool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 12:16 PM
But did anyone see the old guy kill himself :)

FS
Apr 2nd, 2003, 05:23 PM
I think so. What was it again, a scene of a guy jumping out his window if you went bankrupt?

Les Waste
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:33 PM
I remember I used to play Theme Park.

Whenever I would start building a really profitable park, for no reason people would just stop coming. It was really weird. Nobody showed up. They were all happy and shit one minute, and then they all left at the same time and nobody else came.

Fucking idiot game >:

Professor Cool
Apr 2nd, 2003, 06:43 PM
I think so. What was it again, a scene of a guy jumping out his window if you went bankrupt?

Actually it just showed a desk with glasses on it and a cracked picture of a family and a broken glass window in the background, i suspect it's suicide, i not sure but i think there was a foot visible outside a window.

The Unseen
Apr 2nd, 2003, 10:37 PM
Suicide on Genesis, impossible :(

FlakTrooper
Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:56 AM
There must be some game on genisis where you can commit suicide, besides making Sonic jump into pits for no reason.

Professor Cool
Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:24 PM
Sonic never dies, he just goes into a black rom with the words continue under it while it count downs to ten, sonic goes back to the title screen if your out of continues...so he never kills himself NEVER.