PDA

View Full Version : HEY I HAVE A QUESTION

Chojin
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:53 PM
So I was thinking that I should get my MCSE so I can stop working outside in 100 degree weather, yeah.

I went to the first place that came to mind due to their really annoying commercials, computertraining.com (http://www.computertraining.com), and after passing their retarded level 1 exam with 100% and their weird level 2 exam with 70%, they want to meet with me tomorrow to discuss enrollment. It's a REAL BOY COLLEGE with a REAL CAMPUS and stuff, it isn't an online certification.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS AM I BEING DUPED I AM MISLEAD SO EASILY :(

Chojin
Aug 2nd, 2006, 07:58 PM
Oh also how can I get my A+ Certification in the meantime

Or any other useful certifications

Guys

100 DEGREES, MAN

Archduke Tips
Aug 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
Chojin, I am curious to know what your current job or method for money making is? In the event that it isn't a job, but some sort of massive prostitution ring that you secretly make millions from, just say "Big Pimpin'."

executioneer
Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:32 PM
he's a total construction guy

Mockery
Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:13 PM
http://almostaverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/oreilly-cable-zinger-001_00.jpg

MetalMilitia
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:02 AM
You can buy diplomas online :eek

Sounds ok I guess, but I don't know how usefull the MCSE is in real life. I mean, no-doubt it will be good to have on your CV but you should look to get a higher level qualification if you ever want to be more than the guy who walks round office buildings un-fucking user's machines, or the guy sitting in the office configuring Windows Server.

Chojin
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:43 AM
what is a better cert than an MCSE? I thought it was like the best one ;<

MetalMilitia
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:20 AM
I'm really not sure, I just have many memories of my geekier friends scoffing heartily at becomming a Microsoft certified engineer.

whoreable
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:30 PM
I had to have one for work so i did the A+ its pretty easy. Just find some sample questions and go through em.

executioneer
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:47 PM
what is a better cert than an MCSE? I thought it was like the best one ;<

a bachelors degree in computer science :x

Chojin
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:53 PM
willie i don't think that is correct at all ;< i know lots of people with bas in that shit that don't have shit going on for shit. Pluswhich I've seen a lot of dudes with and without get MCSEs for the mandatory pay hikes.

I need some PROOF, mister!

and within 30 minutes.

executioneer
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:07 PM
NO

Archduke Tips
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:11 PM
All of the technicians at the plant where I work seem to have either gotten some training in the Navy or have an assosciates degree. I'm not sure what your end goal is, if it is just to fix PCs then you have a lot of competition for those jobs. IT seems to be getting scaled back as computers become more reliable and people get more used to using them.

What do you see yourself doing as a job?