PDA

View Full Version : Logic Express

EVILCAKE
Aug 21st, 2006, 06:30 PM
Anyone use Garageband? or Logic Express? I'm trying to find more acid loops or Loopwise drum beats, or info on real time online collaborating.

soundtest
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:27 PM
I use Logic Express, but I don't have any additional loops/sound packs for it. I mostly use soft synth plug-ins and drum samples from Linn Drum RMIV.

FartinMowler
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Hey Soundtest I missed you guy's...I bought an I-mac 1.83 Ghz intel dual core with 1.5 gb DDR...I still only have my M-audio M-track....I tried I-drum and it sucked balls...this computer music stuff is like swimming in concrete.

soundtest
Aug 26th, 2006, 08:01 PM
Nice. I picked up a black MacBook and loaded it with 2GB of third-party RAM (for about 1/4 of what Apple would have charged). I installed Windows and Linux on it along with OS X, but I never use them. I've been spending a lot of time producing psy trance tracks, but now I'm pretty sick of that and I want to make old 90s acid techno. I wanna rewire my stuff from Logic into Ableton because I plan on doing some live sets soon, but I think there's still something that needs to be updated for that to work with Intel Macs.