PDA

View Full Version : Most hated child star and or stars

Rongi
Apr 7th, 2003, 06:40 PM
It's sort of obvious, but I'm gonna have to say Mary Kate and Ashley now that they have a record deal.

Professor Cool
Apr 7th, 2003, 07:11 PM
That little dork from Jerry Migure and Stuwart Little

His door matched the wallpaper in the movie >:

Ninjavenom
Apr 7th, 2003, 07:45 PM
The british girl from Ghost Ship or the girl from the Ring. "Everyone Will Suffer" is the supidest goddamn line i have ever heard spill from a child's mouth.

punkgrrrlie10
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Gary Coleman. That little fucker would always come through my work and would hit on the cute chicks and be an asshole to everyone else. He always came back to complain so he could get free food and would always order things ridiculously.

Rongi
Apr 7th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Personally, I hate webster a little more.

Les Waste
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:31 AM
punkgrrrlie, where did you work where Gary Coleman would frequently come in? Was it an erotic bakery? I mean, cause you mentioned food, so I just assumed.

I gotta move to California.

And fuck you, Soleil Moon Frye (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0086787)

Miss Modular
Apr 8th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Haley Joel Osment is so overrated. AI? Might as well have been the story of his life.

Queefer Sutherland
Apr 8th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Yes, Osment is one of my top picks. Jake Lloyd is pretty deserving of a few smacks as well, judging from his interviews.

Pub Lover
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:57 AM
I was going to say 'Soleil Moon Frye', dammit. >:

Secret Agent Vomit
Apr 8th, 2003, 04:33 AM
It's sort of obvious, but I'm gonna have to say Mary Kate and Ashley now that they have a record deal.

OH SHIT. 8-)

Esuohlim
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:24 AM
Those fucking twins have more video games than Final Fantasy, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog combined. >:

Zomboid
Apr 8th, 2003, 01:39 PM
The kid from "big daddy" and the kid from episode 1. I can't stand either of em.

punkgrrrlie10
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I worked at In-N-Out in Westwood. We had stars coming in all the time b/c they are always filming at UCLA, doing actor benefits in some volunteer theater down there, all the film premiers were done a block away and I think it's the closest one to beverly hills.

Professor Cool
Apr 8th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Cool but......Wah?

Royal Tenenbaum
Apr 8th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Haley Joel Osment is so overrated. AI? Might as well have been the story of his life.

I hate to defend AI again, but he was great in it. Definitely one of the best child actors in a long time.

wreckreation
Apr 8th, 2003, 08:03 PM
connor oberst >:

Captain Robo
Apr 8th, 2003, 10:22 PM
STAR WARS EP. 1 KID. I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER HIM :tear

punkgrrrlie10
Apr 8th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Cool but......Wah?

To wah are you wah-ing about.

WorthlessLiar
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I agree with those who said Jake Loyd. You can't hate the kid who ruined Star Wars enough (although I realize it wasn't a single handed effort). As much as I hate Jar Jar, I thought he was even worse in that movie.

Les Waste
Apr 9th, 2003, 12:57 AM
I don't know if we can trust the opinions of someone with a name like Worthless Liar

Generator86
Apr 9th, 2003, 01:44 PM
I hate that little girl that was in all those Pepsi commercials. Halley Something-or-other.

Jake Lloyd certainly looked the part, but unfortunately he had to also act, so that fucked up Ep. 1.

Yeah, Haley Joel Osment is overrated, but he's still better than most of the other child actors out there. If memory serves me correctly, wasn't he the kid on the Jeff Foxworthy show years back?

Oh, my favourite child actor/actress? Traci Lords.

Daphne
Apr 10th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Oh, my favourite child actor/actress? Traci Lords. :lol good one.

I'd have to go with Haley Joel Osmet. I know he's not a *bad* actor, but he's so fucking smug in interviews and over hyped.

I saw the most amazing child actor ever on Smallville, named Ryan Kelley. I've never seen a better child actor in my life (except maybe Tatum O'Neil or Jodie Foster), he was genuine and cute and not remotely annoying (and I don't like kids). I hope he makes a name for himself cause he's really amazing.

JonSwift
Apr 10th, 2003, 07:30 PM
What about past child stars?
Like.. Meh.. Mc.. McCully Culkin twitch twitch

Les Waste
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:54 AM
Ah yes, but he's still considered a child star because, although he is an adult, he is far from a star, and there isn't a single person who remembers him for his remarkable performance as Michael Alig in Party Monster.

n00bward
Apr 11th, 2003, 07:46 AM
It's between McCully Culkin and the Olsen twins.

Esuohlim
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:21 AM
I hate McCauly Culkin too. >:

Joe Pecsi should have killed that little fucker in Home Alone. >:

starz
Apr 11th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Everyone remember the snl skits with Chris Farley and David Spade (probably wrong on that one), where they switched off and on on Full House? :/

bartman
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:24 PM
Frankie Munez gets on my nerves. And an older one would have to be Blossom.

and someone mentioned Soleil Moon Frye earlier. i saw her talking on vh1's I love the 80's and she is a good looking piece of slash nowadays. who would have known...

Chris P. Bacon
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:27 PM
I always hated that redheaded bastard with the bowl cut from Different Strokes.

slavemason
Apr 17th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Oliver jumps the shark at every appearance.
http://www.jumptheshark.com/oliver.jpg

Zebra 3
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Personally, I hate webster a little more.
:/ - For me it's more a sense of creepy than hatred. You know there's only one way to settle the Coleman vs. Webster hate situation. Two words: Celebrity Boxing on FOX. Oops that's four!

punkgrrrlie10
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:38 PM
I don't know if anyone else watched this show but the son from Small Wonder. What a whiny little snot.

Zbu Manowar
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:41 PM
I can't decide. Child actors are only good for one thing: for being mildly cute to retarded parents to coax them into taking their kids to their shitty movies then burning out in such a specticular way that makes us all laugh for a good week. I call it the Culkin Syndrome.

Zebra 3
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Oliver jumps the shark at every appearance.
http://www.jumptheshark.com/oliver.jpg

:/ - I'm guessing, isn't that a Brady Bunch pic? I remember this kid appearing here and there during the 70s. By the way, Henry Winkler (Fonz) is really pissed about www.JumptheShark.com (http://www.jumptheshark.com) was named after his Happy Days episode. He mentioned that the sitcom continued to be popular after this two parter.

HickMan
Apr 25th, 2003, 04:40 PM
It has to be the girl from Lizzie McGuire that show fuckin sucks ass and she is also a singer. God I hate 'actors/actresses' who can't sing but get a record out. Damn she really needs to get in a fatal car crash soon or I'm gonna get even more mad. The kid who played Anakin really sucked and really didn't diserve that part. I could live with Jar Jar until he was everywhere and everybody started hating him.

Les Waste
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:26 PM
You suck.

HickMan
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:06 PM
What the fuck is your problem?

Generator86
May 3rd, 2003, 01:32 AM
Bartman, I knew that she'd be hot.

Mmmmm...... :love