PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone capable of this?

Tropical
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qfpFFazLY

i tried all afternoon and managed to cut my hand twice? Am i just weak or something?

xbxDaniel
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:45 PM
Jesus, that teeth one look like it would hurt like hell.

Also, Around the Internet.

Vexation
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
I don't think so. I believe they used already opened bottles and placed the cap back on, pre-weakened to opening stress.

MattJack
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0qfpFFazLY

I tried all afteroon and can't open a bottle reguarless of what i use. So do small hands not work? Or am i just weak as hell?

No it isn't because you're Asian. I think it's all about technique and a will to drink/survive.

I use a ring on my middle finger, the edge of a countertop, or a sturdy bic lighter. Once you get under the cap at the right angle, just pull swift and hard. That German dood, however, is a beast :eek .

Practice! YOU CAN DO THIS MR. TROPICAL!

xbxDaniel
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:54 PM
I like how you tell them to delete the thread that got replies.

Goat Cheese
Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
Being the stupid guy I am you'd all expect me to say "I can do that with my anus" well i won't because I'm a rebel and if you want to join my band of rebels then do as I say.

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 3rd, 2007, 08:39 PM
I wont because Im a rebel.

corpexec44
Feb 3rd, 2007, 10:15 PM
well i do stand up when i wipe my ass.....

Jeanette X
Feb 4th, 2007, 01:16 AM
I saw a guy on Ripley's do it with his bellybutton...

DuFresne
Feb 4th, 2007, 01:49 AM
I think I remember seeing a fat woman open one with her tits on Imsomniac.

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM
back in my bad days when i was about 18 or 19 i used to open beer bottles with my teeth but this one time i was really drunk after a slab or so and accidentally bit the NECK OFF THE BOTTLE. and cut my lip and glasss went all in the bottle. since that nioght i never did that stuff again.

Emu
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Lying is not allowed on i-Mockery I'm going to have to ask you for your license and registration young man.

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
i swear on your life this happened. how do i know? cos i was there when it happened!

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 4th, 2007, 12:56 PM
i assume you were talking to me

Goat Cheese
Feb 4th, 2007, 02:18 PM
I belive that skatermonkey is above the legal drinking age. After all he is vanilla ice.

MetalMilitia
Feb 4th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I can open bottles with things like cigarette lighters and the edges of tables but those bottles look phoney. I guess some ultra-budget european beers have crappy weak tops but even so I doubt the edge of a yellow pages or bit of paper would work.

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:17 PM
I had a friend who could open soda cans with his teeth but never beer bottles.

DuFresne
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM
opening soda cans with your teeth is not an accomplishment.

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:25 PM
neither is opening beer bottles with your teeth but hey i was young and stupid and i can look back at it and go haha! also ive been told that american heavy strength beer is equivelent to australias mid strength beer. one more thing, I reckon "Vanilla Ice" would be a great name for a drink.

Goat Cheese
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I just drank some non-alchoholic beer and now I regret it.

GADZOOKS
Feb 4th, 2007, 10:46 PM
GARRRFIEEEELLLLDD!

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 4th, 2007, 11:16 PM
:lol at Gadzooks

Zomboid
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:08 AM
I'm sure he appreciates that coming from you!

DuFresne
Feb 5th, 2007, 09:35 AM
:lol at Zomboid

DistantJ
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:21 AM
I would always put the cap of the bottle against any corner, as in the edge of a table or shelf or something, then whack it downwards with the palm of my hand, and it'd work 100% of the time - but then one day I tried it and the entire top half of the bottle shattered and it went everywhere. IN THE HALLWAY IN A HOTEL.

My old mate Chris could open a bottle with his teeth, when we didn't have a bottle opener he'd always do it for us, until one day he cut his lip and his tongue open and bled everywhere.

Blue Fox
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:48 PM
that'd be a funny way to die

like, Yea, he died bleeding to death after trying to open a beer bottle with his teeth.

real classy XD

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:44 PM
that'd be a funny way to die

like, Yea, he died bleeding to death after trying to open a beer bottle with his teeth.

real classy XD

That's nothing, I knew this one guy who sliced his whole face off when he tried to open the trunk of his car with his teeth.

Grislygus
Feb 13th, 2007, 07:01 PM
That's nothing, I knew this one guy who sliced his whole body off when he tried to open his chainsaw with his face.

Goat Cheese
Feb 14th, 2007, 07:34 PM
wow. I mean wow. just wow.