PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: G*D

executioneer
Feb 8th, 2007, 05:56 AM
quit giving me all the weirdo diseases plz

i mean seriously, it's great being able to tell people "I GOTS THE GOUT" but irl it's really depressing

(ps internet: i gots the gout :()

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:02 AM
what in hell are u talkin bout sweetie?

executioneer
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:07 AM
i got the gout :(

and before that i got an allergy to NICKEL that one doctor thought was the scabies >: so i had to poison my skin >:

and before that, i got wang-itis :(

what the hell is next, cholera

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:32 AM
maybe you need to change your diet and habits? I dunno..

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:35 AM
see also verbal diareha (I dont know how to spell diarea and can't be bothered looking)

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:43 AM
diareria, I do belive, or maybe diarriah. Im not sure.

liquidstatik
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Diarrhea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diarrhea) ;o

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Sure mister smarter boi' :love

liquidstatik
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Did you mean: diarrhea (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=kL9&pwst=1&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=diarrhea&spell=1)
google ;o

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 8th, 2007, 09:17 AM
yeah thats it. thanks danny.

Womti
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:13 AM
no diarrhea here :<

Grislygus
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:17 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/grislygus/The_gout_james_gillray.jpg

Looks like it kinda sucks, Willie. My condolences.

Womti
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:41 AM
ATTN: PROFILE UPDATE :picklehat

executioneer
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:42 AM
see also verbal diareha (I dont know how to spell diarea and can't be bothered looking)

skater monkey if this comment was directed at me may i please direct your attention to this website (http://fuckyou.jerk.youaremyfriend.com)

Seven Force
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:46 AM
:lol :lol

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:48 AM
awwwww

Goat Cheese
Feb 8th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I've gots the diabeetus.

Pub Lover
Feb 8th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Some dirty bastard kept giving me scabies when I was 11. I'd get the treatment, it would clear up & then I'd go to school & get it again from whichever of them was a dirty lying bastard. >:

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM
bad comment :/

MrAdventure
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:02 PM
lay off the chopped liver haha just makin a reference see you all later!

nothing4buddha
Feb 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM
quit giving me all the weirdo diseases plz

i mean seriously, it's great being able to tell people "I GOTS THE GOUT" but irl it's really depressing

(ps internet: i gots the gout :()

awwe, i'm sorry willie. feel better K?

executioneer
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:09 PM
fortunalety the medicine for it either works really REALLY fast or this session of it was almost over anyway >:

gonna have to retool my lifestyle, i can't not be able to walk >:

Evil Robot
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:41 PM
SUPERMARKETS ARE DA BOMB!

executioneer
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
evil robot are you telling me to bomb some supermarkets

Lenor
Feb 8th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Willie.. I could so see you blowing up some supermarket, watching it in awe like fireworks.. ha ... ill come join ya sweetie ..

kahljorn
Feb 9th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Willie it sounds like you should follow lenors advice and alter your diet a little bit. Try not drinking alcohol and eatting fresh fruit and veggies.
Maybe drink more water.

executioneer
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:05 AM
i already drink quite a lot of water :(

kahljorn
Feb 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM
That's good. Gout is a sign that there's something going on with your diet, though. What is your diet like right now? You should try to cut anything with a high purine content out :O

executioneer
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:07 PM
well i don't eat liver or seafood :( i guess i should stop having hotdogs and hamburgers or something, and yeah cut down on the old alcohol drinkage

it's supposed to be kind of genetic too :(

kahljorn
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:48 PM
yea.. the only thing with the term genetic is that it can mean a lot of different things :O you can be predisposed just because of your body type, and also the culture your family raises you in can have an effect (ie eatting habits, exercise and such). You could also just have some gene that makes you more likely to get it for some reason, but that usually has to do with how the body handles certain chemicals which can sometimes circle back to diet. This is so because if you're genetically predisposed because your body holds on to/does something with certain chemicals, and the foods you eat contain those chemicals, then you're more likely to get it.
Maybe you should ask your doctor what type of diet you should be on. He'd probably just laugh at you and tell you to take your medication, though.

executioneer
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:56 PM
speaking of medication after reading up on this colchicine stuff i am a bit more motivated to avoid outbreaks by changing diet, since it sounds like it is seriously fucking nasty if you overdose

kahljorn
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Medicine is horrible man they all have horrible side-effects. Basically, with medicine what you should always be thinking is, "Do the benefits outweigh the cons?" Just like with surgeries, the benefits of receiving the surgery should always be superior to the cons you can receive from it. Otherwise you end up in a shitty position.
A lot of medicine actually works like that, where they consider how much damage the medicine is likely to do compared with the damage the disease it's going to cure will do. It's like some type of risk-trade package deal.
Medicine is generally pretty safe though.
Which reminds me of so many people who just have surgeries/take medicine frivelously, like someone I know who's skin has turned GREY. This one person had three organs removed plus had that gastric bypass -- which she had to have done in mexico because people in america wouldn't do it because she had too many organs removed/was on too many pills and they knew it would fuck her body over. All of that happened because she took too many pills, and then she self-perpetuated herself into worse and worse situations.

DeadKennedys
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM
My dad had gout cause he ate turkey and dressing every sunday. It's just rich meat dinners like that. Back in the old days people ate red meat for every meal and everyone had gout.