PDA

View Full Version : my dog is dying

Black Flag
Feb 9th, 2007, 11:11 AM
my dog is getting put to sleep monday because he's old, has a giant tumor on his side and pretty much in constant pain.

i really really really like my dog though so i am not a fan of all this

Black Flag
Feb 9th, 2007, 11:11 AM
he's like the nicest dog in the world why cant all the shitty jerk dogs get tumors and die instead

Moobs
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:27 PM
oh man, that sucks :(

Goat Cheese
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:12 PM
will you get a new dog?

ArrowX
Feb 9th, 2007, 02:27 PM
:(

I'm sad now.

Grislygus
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Jeez, I hate having dogs put to sleep. We've had to put down three of ours.

noob3
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Hey let's meet up in OK and we can.. Cut it's head off with a katana!

Fathom Zero
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Reminds me of my dog.

He's turning white, no tumors though.

corpexec44
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:57 PM
That does suck,sorry to hear. Putting a pet down always is a tough decision :(

Black Flag
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Hey let's meet up in OK and we can.. Cut it's head off with a katana!

man this is borderline internet betrayal

liquidstatik
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
black flag sorry about your dog try gettin a cat next time

nothing4buddha
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:26 PM
i'm sorry black flag :hugs

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM
:tear I dont know what Im gonna do when my kitty has to be put to sleep. This is depressing. :tear

Krythor
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:40 PM
How old is it?

Black Flag
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:42 PM
he's a 13 year old yellow lab

noob3
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:00 PM
i am sorry i was just joking dude :(

FartinMowler
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:13 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/fartinmowler/Picture022.jpg?t=1171066339Bella and Peanut want to say goodbye :tear

Mockery
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:20 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000AJJNIG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
:tear

Terra
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:27 PM
i'm so sorry black flag. it's never easy to do something like that. just 4 weeks ago i had to put my boyfriend down. that was far easier to do than putting down my cat a few years ago.

don't you have a girlfriend that you can put down instead?

Chojin
Feb 10th, 2007, 03:59 PM
yet you still fester to respond? oh [terra] where IS your [boy]friend at this hour???

Chojin
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:02 PM
BEHIND THE SCENES OF THAT POST:

Search: Key Word(s): girlfriend, esuohlim OR milhouse Post(s) by: Terra
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 6.76 seconds.

Jeff The Ninja
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:20 PM
That sucks dude. a friend of mine had his dog get put down. But it was by the police because when his dog ran out of his yard. He wandered around and some crazy bitch called the cops to have the dog put down because she said "It was big and black like the devil". And some kids were playing with it when the cops came by too. It was like the biggest friendliest dog ever and they fucking shot it in front of a bunch of kids.

How come only the good, non-psychotic dogs die.

GADZOOKS
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Black Flag, dogs are great, and when they go it's not so great. I can relate, dude, I'm sorry.

Goat Cheese
Feb 10th, 2007, 08:54 PM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000AJJNIG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
:tear

:wah OH GOD, WHY?

Terra
Feb 10th, 2007, 10:36 PM
yet you still fester to respond? oh [terra] where IS your [boy]friend at this hour???
meh. he ended up being my fiance. i didn't do the job right. i'm following in your footsteps dad, and going to marry the one i'm stuck with.

just like you :lol

Black Flag
Feb 10th, 2007, 11:19 PM
good news, he's been spared for now by the miracle of modern medicine.

he has some horrible kind of spinal arthritis, but he got some medicine today and seems to be doing better. we'll know by next week if it's really doing the job, though.

it'd be great if it worked. i really prefer my dog not die

george
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:34 AM
if he does dies, can i have the corpse?

i want to have sex with it.

Lenor
Feb 11th, 2007, 07:42 PM
george.. seriously Shut the FUCK up!

blackflag:.. Im So sorry sweetie.. why didnt you tell me this earlier when we talked? I havent been to the boards to see this.

Sean were getting hit hardcore by this lake effect shit... Although, Erie is probally much worse. luckily im in the middle of the state.

Iain
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:50 PM
good news, he's been spared for now by the miracle of modern medicine.

he has some horrible kind of spinal arthritis, but he got some medicine today and seems to be doing better. we'll know by next week if it's really doing the job, though.

it'd be great if it worked. i really prefer my dog not die

My dog died last year. It sucks. I got a tattoo.

george
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:32 AM
can i have your corpse when you die lenore?

cause the corpse of blackflags dog will get worn out pretty quickly with me fucking it all the time.

Grislygus
Feb 12th, 2007, 04:13 PM
My dog died last year. It sucks. I got a tattoo.

My dog is old. It sucks. I eat sandwiches.

Terra
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:12 PM

what does your dog sucK? you?

Grislygus
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:27 PM
I can always count on you for a witty repartee, can't I? Bravo.

Terra
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:39 PM
i miss you being a country dumb fuck. dude that rocked

Grislygus
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:42 PM
The only hillbilly slang I hadn't used yet was "skeedaddle", so the bumpkin thing just kinda played out.

Terra
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:46 PM
i hear "skeedaddles' are another name for condoms. think you can work that into a thread for us?

Tropical
Feb 12th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Put out your dog in a way that's fun for the dog.
Feed your dog some ketamine.

Goat Cheese
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Everthing dies. Life's a bitch.

Blue Fox
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:20 PM
can i have your corpse when you die lenore?

cause the corpse of blackflags dog will get worn out pretty quickly with me fucking it all the time.
Aren't two dead dogs and a dead cat enough for you?>:

Blackflag, ignore my asshole father.

I am happy for your dog. Medicine has finally done something useful.:lol

Goat Cheese
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:22 PM
nice avatar Blue Fox. [/sarcasm]

Blue Fox
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:40 PM
nice avatar Blue Fox. [/sarcasm]
yeah i luv yours too:fu

george
Feb 12th, 2007, 08:24 PM
i think the nerd likes you blue fox!!!

Girl Drink Drunk
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Goat Cheese and George, go kill yourselves.

Black Flag, I am so sorry to here that. My old dog had to be put down, a few years ago. I felt so helpless as my dad was taking the dog out of the house to drive him to the vet.:( I hope your dog gets better with that medicine.

Terra
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:48 PM
hey i forgot to mention that i put things down, too

Iain
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:57 PM

My dog was 18. She got pretty much the same symptoms listed above: arthritis and a tumor (in her stomach). Very sad but, we got her from a shelter when she was like 2 so it's nice to know we gave her a good life after her life as a puppy sucked hard (she was abandoned) and she lived to a ripe old age...

http://imgserv1.imagehigh.com/imgss/3631064_tesspic.jpg

That's my puppy-dog Tess.

Black Flag
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:01 AM
this thread is weird cause all the people i've like never talked to are being super nice but two of my favorite i-mockery people ever are all "haha your dog is dying awesome"

RaNkeri
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I have two dogs who are also closing the old age. The other one has had some problems and has gone through three operations. :(

Sorry for your dog, my(well, "our") previos dog died when I was 10 so I know your pain :(

Zomboid
Feb 13th, 2007, 11:56 AM
I honestly think that losing a dog you've had for years and you've grown attached to is one of the shittiest things that can happen to you so hopefully yours gets a few more years.

Blue Fox
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:43 PM
this thread is weird cause all the people i've like never talked to are being super nice but two of my favorite i-mockery people ever are all "haha your dog is dying awesome"
yea, that's george for you.

one minute he seems like a halfway decent guy and then he's laughing at dead animals on the side of the road.

:rolleyes He's like, "Whoa, that's one big cat, hahaha!"

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, my dog died a while ago. It really sucked even though he was old. I'm not gonna go into details as to how he died, but sufficed to say he's in a better place (under a fallen airplane engine in my back yard).

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Seriously though, my dog did die and I'm sorry about your dog.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Seriously though, my dog did die and I'm sorry about your dog.

can I have the corpse?

i wanna eat it.

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Goat Cheese, were you the guy I saw digging a whole in my backyard last night? because if you are, I'm sorry that I only shot you in the leg.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Don't make me put a hex on your genitals.

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM
You mean like crabs? because I wouldn't want that at all.

timrpgland
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Pets are awesome and I hope modern medicine works and keeps him going.

Losing a pet is never easy. I've only had one pet so far since living on my own and it's a cat. I've had him for going on 6 years now. I hope it lives forever.

One of our dogs died right in the living room of a heart attack in front of my whole family. That was depressing but I'm glad I already moved out of the house and didn't witness it myself.

Another one of our family pets had some weird disease (cat, 50/50 chance) that was spreading all over his body. His hair was falling out and his skin looked like it had been melted. We decided to go the medicine route and eventually the vets were able to stop it but at the cost of one of his eyes. He's a happy cat these days but is a cyclops.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:08 PM
You mean like crabs? because I wouldn't want that at all.

No I mean a horrible mutant boil will grow on th tip of your genitals. ANd all the girls will want to get in your pants on taht day. prepare for letdown.

Coyne
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:12 PM
No I mean a horrible mutant boil will grow on th tip of your genitals. ANd all the girls will want to get in your pants on taht day. prepare for letdown.

I think I can survive one day, after all, the girls are trying to get into my pants everyday... Except when I wear shorts. But you are getting off the topic, and I hope your brain tumor bursts before you can respond to this thread anymore.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:13 PM
YOU TEMPT ME?

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:13 PM
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBABALOO!

Blue Fox
Feb 13th, 2007, 08:08 PM
oookay

just make sure you don't overdo it with the keeping him alive thing (sorry if that didn't sound like i meant it to)

My friends grandmother has this like 17 year old dog. They always have to take it to the vet to drain the humungous tumor on it's back. It has really bad arthritis and is balding really bad.

I hate staying there cause the dog sleeps on the company room bed and usually i wake up with clumps of hair in my mouth.

Every time i go there (like every month or so) she's like, we're putting him down in a week or so.

My point is the poor dog is miserable and the only thing really keeping him going are these giant shots the woman gives him in the morning and stuff.

Not that i think u'd do that, but it is hard to say goodbye to a pet, even if u kno u should.

Lenor
Feb 13th, 2007, 08:21 PM
blackflag .. ohh so im just nobody??!?

I was nice.

Sorry, my adrenagland is already reserved for someone, along with my boobs. You would'nt be collecting much.

george
Feb 14th, 2007, 11:56 PM
lenore: yes.

sorry if i made you feel unloved blackflag.

i just enjoy making fun of the suffering of others, just like jesus does.

anyway, sorry something that you care about is being hurt and destroyed. pretty shitty world as it is, it sucks even more to lose something that only made you happy and never hurt anything.

Blue Fox
Feb 15th, 2007, 11:51 AM
preach on Father george!!!

http://www.sullivan-county.com/images/preacher.gif

Emu
Feb 15th, 2007, 11:59 AM
i think if there were ever an excuse needed to ban goat cheese, this thread would be it

Womti
Feb 15th, 2007, 12:38 PM
huge font is annoying

Coyne
Feb 15th, 2007, 02:23 PM
You think its annoying? I'm the one with the huge dick boil.

Terra
Feb 16th, 2007, 12:02 AM
You think its annoying? I'm the one with the huge dick boil.

yeah but it's got to be something to boast about

better than me. i've got bubble gum farts

Goat Cheese
Feb 16th, 2007, 04:04 PM
like they come out really fast and small?

The One and Only...
Feb 16th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Canines. Good for nothing without a proper grill and Worchester sauce.

Emu
Feb 16th, 2007, 11:05 PM