PDA

View Full Version : HELP (PLEASE)

MattJack
Feb 13th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I was told I'm on a "lonely losing streak." It really hurt my feelings and I just don't know how to get out of said streak. Please help. What should I do to get on a awesome winning streak?

Sincerely,
MattJack

PS THEY INSULTED MY VISION. :( :(

MetalMilitia
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Pull yourself together!

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:09 AM
yeah i don't know what you're talking about but you should get some crispix and mangosteen

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:11 AM
not only are you a lonely loser, but your boring, stupid, and probably mildly retarded. I think you should get your lip pierced, dye your hair black, write some really bad, angst ridden poetry, post a myspace page with about 50 picutres of you taken from odd angles to make yourself look all pouty, slim and emo, then kill yourself.

FartinMowler
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:21 AM
or search for the meaning of life :\

Cosmo Electrolux
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:25 AM
or search for the meaning of life :\

just between you and me, I think you're closer to being right that anyone else so far on that subject....but, that's my opinion.:|

SKATERMONKEY
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:30 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about girls so heres my advice.
Smile when you talk and show your teeth (make sure their brushed) make sure your breathe smells nice.
Get a nice haircut and make sure your hair smells really nice (try using the fruity conditioner)
do plenty of situps so you get a nice 6 pack.
be confident.
Use sexual innuendos (not obvious ones) and be funny in conversation
pay for dinner
dont look at the boobs no matter how perky
or the legs no matter how shapely
maintain eye contact
pretend to care what she's talking about
throw the race (let her come first) in more ways than one wink wink

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:31 AM
yeah i guess if you want to be a fruit or something :rolleyes

noob3
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:33 AM
shut the fuck up, ******

noob3
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:33 AM
what. the. fuck.

FartinMowler
Feb 13th, 2007, 11:01 AM
just between you and me, I think you're closer to being right that anyone else so far on that subject....but, that's my opinion.:|

As a teen I rode the Public bus with people from two local Mental Institutions. The bus could be full of people and even with my head down they would sit beside me. Years of doing that and having a neighbor that took care of helmet heads I'm comfortable with the knowledge that even the most simple mind can have a sense of humor or know the meaning of love and life.

Womti
Feb 13th, 2007, 11:35 AM
I was told I'm on a "lonely losing streak." It really hurt my feelings and I just don't know how to get out of said streak. Please help. What should I do to get on a awesome winning streak?

Sincerely,
MattJack

PS THEY INSULTED MY VISION. :( :(

Find yourself a girl and settle down
Live a simple life in a quiet town

Zomboid
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:25 PM
noob was the censored word ******? :O

edit: yep!

noob3
Feb 13th, 2007, 12:32 PM
UNION CENSORSHIP STRANGLEHOLD

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:58 PM

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I should be able to use it at least :lol :(

DuFresne
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think your credentials only allow for half of it. :(

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Or using it half a day.

They didn't really say exactly that so when I renew my dual-citizenship card from Tha Brothahood i'll have to ask them that.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Censorship is for schmucks. And I hate schmucks.

Chojin
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:14 PM
i tried to remove it but rog is all THIS IS BLACK HISTORY MONTH or something :wah

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Shouldn't then there be alot more swearing?

Mockery
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:16 PM
I like how angry people get on here when certain words are censored. I'm going to start censoring completely random words.

Goat Cheese
Feb 13th, 2007, 04:17 PM
**** do you ****?

MattJack
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:14 PM
where was the sarcasm button when I needed it? I was just making fun of terra insulting me with the losing streak thing, GEEZE. :rolleyes:

not only are you a lonely loser, but your boring, stupid, and probably mildly retarded. I think you should get your lip pierced, dye your hair black, write some really bad, angst ridden poetry, post a myspace page with about 50 picutres of you taken from odd angles to make yourself look all pouty, slim and emo, then kill yourself.

Whoa Cosmo, why do I have to be an emo kid and mildly retarded? I can handle the mild retardation, just not the emo kid stuff with it. I like your effort for trying to help me out though, but I don't think I'm 16 or your ex boyfriend so that option won't work with me. Thanks though buddy! :bow

Terra
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM
you started this thread asshole. enjoy the downward spiral from here on out. happy landing when you hit the shitpile and all that.

hope you die a smegma riddled death, fucktard and try not to ressurect yourself. your a lost cause if i ever saw one.

Seven Force
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Who's angry?

MattJack
Feb 13th, 2007, 05:47 PM
you started this thread asshole. enjoy the downward spiral from here on out. happy landing when you hit the shitpile and all that.

hope you die a smegma riddled death, fucktard and try not to ressurect yourself. your a lost cause if i ever saw one.

:lol Oh terra I love you. Between all the fucktards and sounding like a Drill Sergeant trying to straight'n up 13 year olds on Montel, you are simply one of my favorites on here.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/b8/200px-Drill_sergeant_screams.jpg
HAPPY LANDING WHEN YOU HIT THE SHITPILE SON! YER A LOST CAUSE IF I EVER SAW ONE! NA-OW DEE-ROP DOWWWNNNN AND GIMME 20!

zeldasbiggestfan
Feb 13th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Did noob say ******?

Edit- Whoa.

DuFresne
Feb 13th, 2007, 11:35 PM

Sorry disreputable persons of African-American descent, whom I think are quite nice, just had to try for myself. :(

executioneer
Feb 14th, 2007, 12:00 AM
hey mr mockery you should censor "the"