PDA

View Full Version : Board problems

James
Apr 8th, 2003, 01:53 PM
The boards are loading incredibly slow lately. And now it seems, that it's not showing what posts are new, and what's been read. Everything stays grey.

whoreable
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:03 PM
it does seem to have been really slow lately, although right now it is pretty fast..

Skulhedface
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:52 PM
It's still slow for me, and I have to exit a thread and re-enter it to see my post. It doesn't automatically load or show when I click on "Click Here To View Your Message"

Les Waste
Apr 8th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Sometimes the board loads extremely slow, or not at all. It's not doing it now though, and when it does do it it seems completely random.

Skulhedface
Apr 8th, 2003, 04:11 PM
It's loading too slow for me to check it out myself at the moment, but would it have anything to do with too many people being logged on?

soundtest
Apr 8th, 2003, 05:44 PM
It's loading too slow for me to check it out myself at the moment, but would it have anything to do with too many people being logged on?

I think you might be onto something here... can you admins investigate this "coincidence"?

Esuohlim
Apr 9th, 2003, 07:22 AM
The boards are always slow for my Windows 98 computer.

And whenever I click anything, everything new apparantly turns to something I already read, which throws me off. :(

Cap'n Crunch
Apr 9th, 2003, 08:37 PM
Yeah, sometimes it loads REALLY slow, and sometimes it goes fast. I'm pretty sure it is the traffic.

The Unseen
Apr 10th, 2003, 06:44 AM
I go it at 2 AM and 6 AM so i wouldnt know :(