PDA

View Full Version : I totally broke into my apartment!

BlueOatmeal
Feb 19th, 2007, 06:49 PM
I was leaving my apartment when I realized I didn't have my car keys so I went back upstairs to get them but I locked my door :blah. Now I would have gone to the landlord's office but they close at 5 and it was 6:30 at the time:x.

So like a stone cold burglar I busted into my room with a Wendy's card.:rock

Terra
Feb 19th, 2007, 07:04 PM
it would have been way cooler if you used your tomato crate reclyner and made a bunch of noise.

BlueOatmeal
Feb 19th, 2007, 07:17 PM
No. That would have been the opposite of cool.

Fathom Zero
Feb 19th, 2007, 07:43 PM
You didn't almost break your neck like I did.

Blue Fox
Feb 19th, 2007, 07:58 PM
GASP! Did you steal anything?:lol

MarioRPG
Feb 19th, 2007, 08:26 PM
I had to jimmy my window open once and craw though to land in the sink. And then I discovered I left my back door wide open.

FartinMowler
Feb 19th, 2007, 08:58 PM
So you broke into your apartment, put on a dress, masturbated to a picture of Brian Dennehy http://re3.mm-da.yimg.com/image/1623093382 and tried cover it up with this story :\

Blue Fox
Feb 19th, 2007, 09:03 PM
one time i lived in a really crappy house with only a bolt lock on the door.

someone actually decided it wold be a good idea to use it i guess and george and i (and i think my sis Tues.) got stuck outside (they had left out the back door that had a lock).

Anyway, aparently whoever had done it had left the window open and so i had to stand on george's shoulders and haul myself through it (it was like 8 ft up)

It wasn't exactly conforting to know a tall guy and a child was all it took to break into my house :(

Goat Cheese
Feb 19th, 2007, 10:01 PM
So you broke into your apartment, put on a dress, masturbated to a picture of Brian Dennehy http://re3.mm-da.yimg.com/image/1623093382 and tried cover it up with this story :\

I really like how fartin was able to put out a Brian Dennehy reference in that reply.