PDA

View Full Version : FF3/6 enemy calculator

Zomboid
Apr 9th, 2003, 06:28 PM
I used to have this kinda useful little program where you type in the name of any ff6 monster and it gives you it's stats, weakness, etc but I don't have it anymore and I wanted to know if anyone still does.

I don't think it was ever widely used because I originally got it from a friend who got it from a very small site and it seemed to be the only place that had it.

Oh yeah, it had the address of the site at the bottom of the program's window. So a link would be good too.

James
Apr 10th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Couldn't you just use a Beastiary?

Zomboid
Apr 10th, 2003, 09:46 PM
No, I could not.

Seriously, I don't NEED it but I just wanna get it again cause it was easier than going into a faq and looking for the monster among so many others.

Ninjavenom
Apr 10th, 2003, 09:51 PM
ctrl + F will solve that problem.

Zomboid
Apr 10th, 2003, 11:42 PM
I made that post and was fully aware of that, but I like the cool little program more than that >:

AND SIGN ONTO AIM >:

Les Waste
Apr 11th, 2003, 01:56 AM
I looked for it, cause I thought it sounded cool and I wanted it myself too, but I couldn't find any trace of it whatsoever. My guess is that the site it was on died a horrible death and took this calculator thing with it.

:(

Zomboid
Apr 11th, 2003, 02:44 AM
Yeah, it wasn't even anything like ff6fans.com, it was like geocities.com/mikespage/ff6/ff6downloads/battlecalculator

So I doubt we'll ever find it :(