PDA

View Full Version : IT made me giggle..

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Being known to have the shortest attention span on the board, I decided to search and dig around for some really old post, that were made about me, from some of my favorite people. :fu

Carnivore: Who once actually made me cry.
I would nominate Lenor for biggest waste of bandwith, but she doesn't post that much (fortunately).

I'd nominate her for person whose opinions matter the least, but VinceZeb owns that category.

I'd nominate her for poorest spelling and grammar, but there are people out there who manage to do worse somehow.

Holy crap. Lenor sucks so badly that she can't even win an award for sucking!

Now, this is when noob was going to leave for good, being the friend I am, I did something rather dumb.
This thread, as is the case with most threads bearing Noob's name, was ruined before its inception.

in noob's defense, hes actually smarter than almost anyone on this board. He has alot of growing up to do, as do most of the 30+ age people on this board also have. I'd pick having noob post rant after rant about whatever over ALMOST anyone else on this board.

OH and carni, leave your stupid white trash ass outta shit that doesn't pertain to you.
Such poetic memories, calling carnivore white trash, kind of trite now. Yet,it did not stop there.
Sadie really hated me..
lol. lenore called carni white trash.

Another surprise, rongi, actually being nice, although not to me.
I like noob because he has good taste in music and he also likes zebra cakes.

I wasn't all that popular with the girls on the board, I was the loser outcast.
I wonder if Lenore will get here Korn tattoo changed now...:lol
Yet, not much of a surprise that this kid is buddies with gris.
Korn is the shittiest band ever made, ALL rap is for homos and white people who like rap should be shot, and the only good music Fagtallica wrote was Kill 'Em All which Dave Mustaine wrote. Also Creeping death is a song called Die by my hand that Gary Holt wrote for Exodus and Kirk Hmmett stole if from him. It even has the same chorus and song structure. Death to Metallica and death to Korn and fuck God.

Although, not being here for The Official KoRn thread, back in 04', almost disappoints me.
1.Jon Davis did not go Christian, Head, lead guitarist, left the band after finding his faith in Christianity.
2. Old KoRn is not Rap, they branched out and connected with other sounds, not to 'sell out', to create a different sound of music. Twisted Transistor, whoever thought they would see lil Jon, snoop, etc.. head bang. And not just any band can have Angelina Jolie, be in their video. (damn shes hot)

Alright, I'm done for now. I'm going to post some more later on, Feel free to add to the 'LENORE, MOST HATED"
haha..

All post are from early 2003-2004.

Womti
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Whiner.

I hste words :(

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:24 AM
WHAT, try searching for OLD post with either lenore or lenor in them, they were alot better.

Womti
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:26 AM
the message of that quote was directed at you.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Can't forget Jixby, close second to making me snap. But he was original.

Users browsing this forum: Jixby Phillips, Lenor

HEY CUTIE, GOT ANY RABIES ;) ;) ;)

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:42 AM
As mine, was directed towards you!

Get out of my thread, now.

Terra
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:51 AM
i always liked you lenore

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Terra, true, I did not find any post towards me from you at all! haha

At least I had one girl on my side :lol

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 11:28 AM
but too bad it was terra :x

Terra
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:01 PM
wow, and somebody was just telling me about the douchebags on this forum, liquid. funny how you just popped in when it happened.

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:04 PM
wow, and somebody was just telling me about the lack of humorous posts on this forum, terra. funny how you just popped in when it happened.

Terra
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:05 PM
somebody else was teling me how you were missing a dick. haven't found it yet?

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:07 PM
i'm sorry, terra. i now realize that sturring you up will unleash a tornado of dick jokes that would just destroy my self being.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Please STOP.. I was hoping to find some more funny commentary on me, in my earlier years on the board, to post. And I would really rather not have you two fighting while I'm trying too do it!

Terra
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:11 PM
actually i wasn't fighting. to do so with liquid would mean that his trailer will overturn and he would become homeless (and dickless).

please continue!

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:25 PM
you'd be more enjoyable if you weren't so predictable, hun

but seriousslyy, i'm not gonna rile you up. this is lonooorrrs thread. :]

Terra
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:32 PM
i was just trying to relieve your mother from verbally beating you down. sometimes that poor woman needs a break.

liquid do you have any funny things to say that were about lenore? I think we should turn this around and make it a lenore appreciation thread.

i'll go first.

i appreciate lenore for being a breath of fresh air in an otherwise pretty stale forum. i'm glad she's here because she doesn't seem to care what anybody thinks and just has a good time.

plus she's radically hot looking

noob3
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:38 PM
lenor is my cool sister 8)

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:43 PM
nooobb3 you're like my cool friend whose sister i wanna f*ck :x

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Seriously, do I need to pull out my whip?

FUNNY COMMENTARY QUOTES ON YOU!
and your lame rebuttles.

Grislygus
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Yet, not much of a surprise that this kid is buddies with gris.

If by "this kid", you mean the dickless chimp by the name of Azrael, and if by "gris", you mean me, then you are sorely mistaken.

Grislygus
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Not to butt in, or anything.

noob3
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:12 PM
does somone have that picture of when i scanned my semen?

noob3
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:15 PM
cuz that'd be awesome ^________^

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:28 PM
lenor sent me links to all sorts of old threads telling me i used to be part of the in crowd and was a jerk and i'm yet to find any evidence of that

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:29 PM
i'm a consistently nice guy

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Sorry Gris, for his sub-name, he mentions you two being friends. Made that impression on me.

If you want I can change that caption?

If you have any good quotes on me, feel free to post them Gris.

NOOB .. NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST YOUR SEMEN IN MY THREAD!!

noob3
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Guys, I regret to tell you guys this but..

I'm going to die! :lol

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I call for your adrenaglan! within 15 minutes after you go. :rock

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 01:50 PM
NOOB3 I SAW THAT

Grislygus
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I didn't even notice Azrael's title. Oh well. Don't change anything on my account, just making a minor correction.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Just thought I would ask.

So, Gris, is this a non-hating Lenore week? haha

Grislygus
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I've been feeling antagonistically neutral for the past few weeks.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:28 PM
I must say I was quite surprised, when you voted for me. Maybe the apathy is slowly melting away, toward me.

liquidstatik
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:33 PM
i h8 all of u so much

Moobs
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:38 PM
that hurts :(

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:41 PM
moobs why are you avoiding the issue

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Danny you <3 me!

slut

Moobs
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:44 PM
moobs why are you avoiding the issue

sorry i just showed up and dont know what the issue is?
All I know is you may hate me and also like blue homosexual rainbows

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:45 PM
change your signature moobs

Black Flag
don't complicate things

Moobs
oh right thought so. Technically my blue is..

f*ck it ;<

Moobs
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Yeah ok are we cool now?

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Sure, keep on ruining my thread. I have a play to memorize and hopefully sleep.

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:47 PM
i already covered the light blue dark blue issue if you'll look at the mockwars commentary thread moobs i'm glad we could resolve this

Moobs
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:48 PM
ok great sorry lenor serious sig buisness you understand?

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:49 PM
lenor i am not ruining anything

any thread i post in is instantly transformed into the gold standard of i-mockery goodness

Black Flag
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:49 PM
you're welcome

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Sean, you best believe, that when I need help with this play shit, you better answer your text messages bitch!

Ha, only kidding.

But can we seriously try and turn this back into my thread? Or will that be too damn hard?

Moobs
Feb 27th, 2007, 02:54 PM
It's lost forever. Sorry :O

Schimid
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Guys, Lenor gets this board.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:15 PM
schimid or zac, whoever.

What, really, are you trying to say?

This is a thread.

Schimid
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM
I mean, seriously guys, Lenor knows, like, everyone on the board.

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Like seriously, schimid.

You got me, with your all- knowing endless supply of sources, never-ending, one can only guess.

Schimid
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Last word!

Lenor
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:41 PM
SPRINKLES!

kahljorn
Feb 28th, 2007, 12:55 AM
"i'm glad she's here because she doesn't seem to care what anybody thinks and just has a good time."

me too dude i love reading her talk about herself. that's how i know she doesn't care what anybody thinks about her. Why else would she make threads about herself?

Terra
Feb 28th, 2007, 09:57 AM
girlfriend i really wish you would stop crapping on my stinking poop rainbow!

Lenor
Feb 28th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Now, back to the silly quotes and commentary on ME:
Remember, you can add your own, if you have said anything you find really amusing about me or yourself.

When Terra confused the hell outta me, and told me to stop fucking up her rainbow.

girlfriend i really wish you would stop crapping on my stinking poop rainbow!

Lenor
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:04 PM
Zero, ohh how he knows me so. :lol
Don't talk to her Zinger. She only wants your body.

Zinger
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:27 PM
So, is this basically a thread where you quote what people have said about you and analyze them? I quite like that.

Fathom Zero
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I told you not to respond. Now you're going to wake up tomorrow with all sorts of parts of you missing.

Zinger
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Kinky...

Terra
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Now, back to the silly quotes and commentary on ME:
Remember, you can add your own, if you have said anything you find really amusing about me or yourself.

When Terra confused the hell outta me, and told me to stop fucking up her rainbow.

i was talking to kahl.

kahljorn
Feb 28th, 2007, 07:55 PM
:lol :(

Zomboid
Feb 28th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I will always remember the time when **I** said that Splatterhouse 3 is very fun, and ItalianStereotype and Dr.Boogie agreed!

~Guys, please, let's all remember everything that has ever been said to ME on this board and I shall regale you with tales of my daily trials and tribulations ~

Lenor
Feb 28th, 2007, 10:44 PM
I remember the time when I put zomboid on IGNORE

err wait that was 5 seconds ago. .

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:06 AM
lol i know

what about that time lenor pmed me complaining that i had misquoted her when the quote was exactly the same and she kept on rambling stupidly and when i refused to take it down she threatened to tell chojin on me like a little bitch and said he would ban me because they are friends and had sex or something then got all paranoid when i offered to post all the pms on the board so we could have a public account of my evil accurate "mis"quotes.

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:07 AM
that's a funny one let's laugh and talk about how silly that was!

ps dont worry guys usually i keep pms CONFIDENTIAL

Lenor
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:19 AM
I remember when kahl lied about what was actually said in the PM, and also started screaming at me for being so 'insensitive' to his feelings, amongst other things.

PS. I never said me and chojin had sex, weirdo . Or any of the second part.

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:23 AM
guys so i have the house to myself tonight 8)

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:40 AM
Lenor:
think you could please take out the edited version of my quote that is resideing as your signature, please?

Kahljorn:
I didn't edit the quote, that's how you said it.

lenor:
Allright, Its completely ridicolous sounding, and was also just a part of the complete sentence. So, the point of this is not about weither I said that exacly but the fact that your useing it as your signature, and the only reason your doing it is petty. If you want to quote something stupid ive said, then use the entirety that made it. If you cant at least make some compromise with me, then I can just have someone warn you about it. Your choice, you know chojins stance with me.

kahljorn:
have you even read the quote? it wasn't part of a complete sentence.

you went

WORDSWORDS WORDS

STUPIDWORDSIQUOTED

wORDSWORDSWORDS

the paragraph breaks were all yours.

tell chojin, you simperinglittle whore. Why did you threaten me when I was treating you nicely in pm? I could've pointed out you're a dumb fucking jerk who doesn't even remember what you said but I didn't

Lenor
im a dumb fucking jerk now? Actually, I planned on showing him he pm's and the post that were made asking you nicely to please remove it. I find it disrespectful, how would you like it if I went through and just threw some parts of a sentence of yours together to laugh and make idiotic comments about with everyone and purposely make it the size of a paragraph to make it really stand out? Honestly, im not that big of a bitch, and I dont mind people quoteing me, I find it flattering most of the time, unless its extremly distastful. If your upset with me because of being completely honest with you, and trying to be as adult with you about this, without a catfight, then I honestly have no other options.

Kahljorn:
It's not ou tof context. It was not part of a complete sentence. You don't even usually use complete sentences.

Kahljorn:
And yes you're a stupid jerk because you use your "Friends" like they're your personal toys or something who will bend at your whim and do whatever you want. That's why you act all friendly towards so many people, you're a "Collector". That's what you're making it seem like, anyway.
Knock it off.

Lenor:
You really think that chojin would take the risk of having rog and every other admin pissed at him for whats going on if their wasnt a bigger purpose going on? Think about it. This is my 5th year anniversary of being on the board, and since long time back, I was the object of chojins desires and shit like that, we hung out several times, and we have been very close for along time. So, do not tell me im a collector of people to use. Me, noob, and blackflag all came on here at the same time and [i]suck together[/u][sic], and remained friends the entire time, hell they know be better then most of the people I hang out with. Which is why noob wont give in to his gf's constant bullshit about telling me to fuck off. danny and a few others just do shit themselves.
But give the whole first couple sentences I said at first a good thought, the mockwars are comeing up very soon. For someone who claims to know everyone so well, you sure are blind to whats right in front of you! If rog did not aprove of any of this he would not have it.

Kahljorn:
Want to find out what they think about it?

We can make this public, if you want.

Lenor:
Two problems with that idea. One- chojin would just delete it, or someone else might... and two- I could just say I was lieing to get you to take the sig out of your profile because I was desperate and wanted you to think you would get something out of it. Especially after how you came at me with the verbal bashing that is actually harrasment being im a female.
I tried to be nice to you, and I tried to make some sort of compromise, you chose to take that as an opertunity to come aferer me. and now are threatening not just me, but eric also.

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM
the quote in my signature for a while:
and about the same insults... I use far more then that .. and I wont apologize for being proud of what ive accomplished.

actual lenor post:
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showpost.php?p=468153&postcount=20
kahl.. ha .. true the only times I come on here is when im really fuckin bored.. and yeah i was last nite and he was startin crazy shit.. I was tryin to make it interesting.

and about the same insults... I use far more then that .. and I wont apologize for being proud of what ive accomplished.

True einstein did have an iq of that in extremly high levels, but he couldnt read, never finished school, and had not much social skills.. But he rocked math that I will never be able to do because ill be takeing 10 extra fuckin years of just math to graduate :/

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:46 AM
danny and a few others just do shit themselves.

i don't get that sentence :x

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:47 AM
i DO shit by myself

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:48 AM
not on myself, though :x

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:50 AM
Oh wow...What a stupid whore :lol

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:50 AM
i didn't even notice that gem but i really like the one where she said "we suck together"
mostly because of the philosophical implications that anybody, even the coolest guy, associated with her would "suck together" with her.

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:52 AM
I'm threatening eric, and you know erics stance on that.

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:56 AM
I love how she seems to think that everyone here loves her and they will STOP WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO SAVE HER FROM HARASSMENT.

Lenor
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:04 AM
Woah, I never wrote any of that. It's a little too personal for me to write, considering I don't know you.
-I would never put chojin in any compromising position.
-i would never say any of that about anyone.

I don't know who wrote those, or if you did it yourself, but that is not me.

But, you can think what you want. Show me proof they were written by me, from my IP, before accusing me of writeing that. Especially, to someone I dont know.

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:12 AM
Uh huh.

Take a screenshot of your PM box kahl.

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:40 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/lunarpandas/proof2.jpg

I used that one since it has you "Putting chojin in a compromising position" buti can use the other ones if you need more proof

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:41 AM
hey guys can i be the judge :lol

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:44 AM
i dont mind posting more evidence if you guys aren't secure in my honesty.

but honestly who could make up all that shit besides a retard. i dont think anybody on this message board could pull of lenors vapid stupidity that well.

Schimid
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:45 AM
Pff, that's one fine photoshop. :rolleyes

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:46 AM
do you really think it's a photoshop?

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:47 AM
Kahl if they don't believe you, you can always give me your password and I can go into your pm box and look :D

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:48 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/lunarpandas/proof3.jpg

:sixletters

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:51 AM
i was thinking that zomboid but they probably wouldn't believe you :O

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 01:54 AM
is this still making you giggle lenor you attention whore ;) ;)

Supafly345
Mar 1st, 2007, 02:34 AM
Don't worry Lenor, I'm in your corner. I mean, I don't want to get banned or anything.

GADZOOKS
Mar 1st, 2007, 04:44 AM
Wooooooo! What is this thread about? I'm plastered!

FartinMowler
Mar 1st, 2007, 09:08 AM
I remember saying Lenor rhymes with whore and she said that Lenor wasn't her real name :bestthread

Cosmo Electrolux
Mar 1st, 2007, 09:12 AM
so, basically if we choose NOT to side with Lenor, we get banned because Chojin wants her and Rog approves. :confused:

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:10 AM
lenore, chojin and mayonaise

Cosmo Electrolux
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:14 AM
lenor, chojin, a pound of crisco and a slip and slide

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:21 AM
chojin, lenore, the ban bomb, and a little mace

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:05 AM
lenor is silly you guys
I'm glad she's changed and now we can look back and laugh at this

Cosmo Electrolux
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:24 AM
Chojin, Lenor, some pink hair die, a hello kitty dildo, and some spicy salsa

Grislygus
Mar 1st, 2007, 12:33 PM
This reminds me of that awesome contemporary Mexican horor story where the family won't go into certain rooms in the house because "They" (probably ghosts) control those rooms and soon the ghosts take over the house, room by room.

Except in this instance, "They" are Terra and Cosmo, and they get condiments and various putrid oils all over the place.

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 02:08 PM
Chojin, Lenor, some pink hair die, a hello kitty dildo, and some spicy salsa

lenore, chojin, rotten eggs, flat laytex paint (any color) and a pissed off mle banging on the bedroom door

MLE
Mar 1st, 2007, 03:45 PM
that's funnier if you imagine the bedroom as empty

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
It's funnier if they keep it to the one or ten fucking threads in loveline made for it >:

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:16 PM
dude, i am soooo glad your taking what we post as serious. you know the internet is serious fucking shit.

i hope you heed my advice on your houseboat trip just as serious as you do every other fucking vaginal dribbling i do here on i-mock.

oh, cos and i are getting married. i am bearing both of his two pomerainians, a golden retriever named schultz, and ten of his finches.

Damn serious shit this internet is. if we make you barf it's becuase it's fucking real!!!!

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:17 PM
that's funnier if you imagine the bedroom as empty

any bedroom your in is considered empty :)

Zomboid
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:26 PM
Your advice for the houseboat trip was good. Busting into otherwise fun threads and continuing an ongoing little game with cosmo is not :O

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:31 PM
those threads were fun??? sorry, our bad. at least we waited for them to toss off, then did what we did. i aplogize for holding a gun to everybody's head and making them read the threads to the very end.

i promise not to do it again. well tonight that is

seriously, have lots of fun on your boat trip! and you are going to have lots of fun!!!! :)

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:35 PM
No, but seriously Terra, shits getting pretty annoying.

"YEAH CUZ WEERE TOTATLYALY HOLDIN A GUN TU URR HEED RITE"

Well, no. But then again, I don't expect EVERY thread to have you guys fucking in it. So, you know, it's not like i'm TRYING to read your horrible attempts at being funny. ;D

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:38 PM
i heard a fart. did somebody fart?

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:39 PM
lol i told you sevenforce

Seven Force
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:46 PM
Don't you and Cosmo have your own thread where you can fondle each others withered, malformed e-privates?

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:51 PM
don't you have an ignore feature too?

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:52 PM
or are you going to be a self absorbed douchbag

MattJack
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:53 PM
Hey yall, what's up?

liquidstatik
if only you had the shut up feature :eek

MattJack
i sensed some hostility so I came to help

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:56 PM
i sensed some hostility so I came to help

I have an aunt that is down in new orleans. she didn't go the mardi gras because she was so depressed. next month i'm going down there to help out.

hosility. actually i love these guys. and you did very well thumping me. a round of applause to you

MattJack
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:57 PM
Hear any funny jokes lately Terra? Cause I have

MattJack
You aunt must be a dyke

Terra
if only you had the shut up feature :eek

i don't so use the "ignore" feature you idiot.

MattJack
Mar 1st, 2007, 10:58 PM
that's the only joke i've heard :\

MetalMilitia
MattJack check out the chatroom thread I just posted a great joke about an egg.

MattJack
Basically how it works is, you call someone's aunt a dyke after they tell you a story about said relative

Terra
You aunt must be a dyke

not anymore since they broke down there.

MetalMilitia
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:00 PM
OOPS, I think I have away the punchline!

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:01 PM
i just told my dad he ddin't laugh at all i didn't think he got it

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:03 PM
i just told my dad he ddin't laugh at all i didn't think he got it

if he's your dad, i'm not surprised, emo boy

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:03 PM
whoa guys were getting off topic
this thread's about lenor and her silliness. Lets get back on topic! Especially you terra you know what's going on here i didn't expect to hear your eflirtations

kahljorn
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:04 PM
"Please STOP.. I was hoping to find some more funny commentary on me, in my earlier years on the board, to post. And I would really rather not have you two fighting while I'm trying too do it!" thus spake lenor

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:06 PM
oh shit i forgot about the title of this thread. thank you girlfriend!!

HEY GUYS LET'S BE MORE RESPECTFUL FOR LENORE. ESPECIALLY YOU LIQUID! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DOING HER NOT ME!! FOR SHAME! :x :x :x :x :confused:

MattJack
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:07 PM
Yall, it's totally joke time in the chatroom

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:07 PM
I'LL DO HER IF YOU SHUT UP

Terra
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:08 PM
just hit the ignore feature you fucking idiot and you can do her all you want

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:09 PM
just stop tying you fucking idiot and i can do her all i want

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:15 PM
but srrsly terra could you please shut up before i have to stab you in the throat okay thanks

liquidstatik
Mar 1st, 2007, 11:21 PM
omg it worked :eek

kahljorn
Mar 4th, 2007, 12:47 AM
so i mean did this evidence suffice for lenor because she couldn't seem to remember that we had that crazy conversation.

what's up lenor whats happenin yea

Jeanette X
Mar 4th, 2007, 01:45 AM
I'm gone from the board for a while and I miss a Lenor thread?! I've got to come by here more often!

NOOB .. NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POST YOUR SEMEN IN MY THREAD!!

:wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank :wank:wank :wank

Zinger
Mar 5th, 2007, 01:22 AM
You know, when I first saw the title to this thread, I was all thinking "The movie IT? how can that make anyone giggle? It's the scariest god damn movie on the face of this earth!".

I'm glad my World didn't just cave in on itself there.

Goat Cheese
Mar 5th, 2007, 01:58 AM
You were scared of IT?

wuss.

Zinger
Mar 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Wayyy scarier than the crap they churn out these days. :(

Goat Cheese
Mar 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I don't know man the trailer for The Messengers had me up all night sometimes.

Jeanette X
Mar 5th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Say Lenor...

Is that you in your avatar, or some other girl trying desperately to look sexy?