PDA

View Full Version : POWER RANKINGS FOR THE 2007 MOCK WARS: ROUND 2

GADZOOKS
Mar 4th, 2007, 06:47 AM
http://www.seansalisburyonline.com/header/header_r1_c1.jpg

So he said "You do another one of these and I'll give you my sisters number." That's why I'm here. No, I haven't seen a picture of her but if she's looks anything like her brother, ohhh baby! Fuck, don't scare me like that. We are on? God da...

IT'S THE MARK RIDDLES ESPN UPS MOCK WARS 2007 AT&T POWER RANKINGS SPONSORED BY BOOM! TOUGH ACTIN' TINACTIN!

Hey Dudes MARK RIDDLES here with another round of POWER RANKINGS for ROUND NUMBER 2. As for where I was during Round 1, well this picture will explain.

http://www.pinupgolf.com/image/bigsalisbury.jpg

Can you guess which one was legal? Heh Heh Heh, neither could I! But anyway ONTO THE THE RANKIN's!

TOP DOGS!

http://www.download.com/i/dl/vdl/media/image/50/53/5350_106x80.jpg

1. Chojin
2. Max Burbank

Now, here the thing. These guys were neck at neck! I decided to group them together because this is what a Mock War should be! These guys gave it their all and really neither of them showed any weakness whatsoever! But why do I put Chojin above Max? Well, I personally voted for Max, but I will give an example you dorks will understand.

http://www.nonstop.tv/virtupload/showtime/2/They%20Live%282%29small.jpg

Yes it's THEY LIVE! which featured one of the most classic fight scenes on film. It was long, grueling, but incredibly entertaining! Here's where Chojin, who is a big wrestling fan I hear, comes out on top. He's like Roddy Piper. Anyone who has seen the movie most likely knows who Roddy is, much like anyone who visits the forums knows Chojin is. He appels to the younger crowd tenfold!

And then there's the, uh black guy (KEITH DAVID). That's Max Burbank. He's older, wiser, and less of a sass-mouth. But like the black guy, not all the newer kids know Max Burbank. Sure you may have seen the black guy in other movies (Platoon) and you may have saw Max in other forums (Philosophy and Politics) but you may not totally get his style. It's cool, you are probably 30 years younger then him. You'll get out of highschool soon, man taking showers in gym is a drag, right?

But don't let my sarcasm fool you, both Chojin and Max deserve to move on. They both won this thing before, and if I had to bet, whoever wins this one is going to win again. Fantastic work, dudes!

Now on to the losers....

COOL CATS

http://www.download.com/i/dl/vdl/media/image/87/22/2287_106x80.jpg

3. THE MOCK WARRIOR
The masked man prevails once again! Recovering from Deadjewgate 2007, The Mock Warrior came out swinging against qualifier TOP SEED Esuohilm. Now mock warrior could of easily pulled a RONGI (more on that later) and just let Milhouse mangle him with his rolleyes emotioncons and all, but the Mock Warrior pulled out a variety bag of attacks to leave the MS Paint Animation-heavy Milhouse breathless.

4. NATE-JUICE-FLAX-ORANGE
If you though Mock Warrior was the only character in this fight, well get ready to get mildly surprised. Everyone is talking about Orange Juice Bruce's shocking reveal that he is none other then Nate Flax, boy geinus. By everyone I mean, uh, Protoclown, Emu, and I think Lenor. Ok, so it didn't make as many waves as it should. But OJB still blasted his competition. Of course his competition was a Long Island Substitute Teacher who JUST NOW realized he wasn't funny. But that doesn't matter, OJB and his 3 expressions are here to stay and is now the Dark Horse to win it all. What the fuck is a Dark Horse anyway? I heard it in a Pokemon game I think.

LONE WOLF

5. Esuohlim
No one is going to deny that Milhouse was a favorite to win this thing (except maybe Lenor, shit, 2 Lenor references already?) but his performance in the Qualifiers did not quite match up to his work in one on one competitions. Don't get me wrong, he did some work, but it just didn't stick. A lot of people said he came off more whining then actually insulting. Maybe College is taking up his time to be as super-creative as he usually is. Buck up, champ, all you got to do is drop out and come back next year. I know you do me proud, you being my character and all.

BOTTOM FEEDERS

6. Captain Bubba
Tell me people, I'm color-blind, Is that title BROWN enough to express my distaste for the effort of the bottom three? Now, Captain Bubba can be a funny guy but you know but he's so hunky and busy he just can't get on the ball and do anything. You can forgive those glazed over horse eyes of his, can you? Well I can't just now, but he promised the folks that he would give it his all next round. I'll see about that. But right now he was no worse then the other two, but I put him above them because he's going to be the one moving on.

7. Kahljorn
Hey, Kahljorn, busy enough? NEXT.

8. Rongi
Nobody like a quitter. Except Lenor I guess (THAT's 3, FUCK!). Although he did give a last ditch effort to save some face, it just came off bad for him. I had an inkling at the qualifiers that he would half-ass it and I didn't vote for him then. Well, I was wrong, he had enough gas to get through xbxdaniel (who I still don't know who the fuck he is) but Rongi really gave up at the first sight of of OJB's frilly scarf. That is a scarf, right? Or is that several locks of Chojin's multicolor muff hair hanging on his neck?

http://www.breaktv.com/comedycentral/images/sean.jpg

Uhh....

see you round 3, guys

Lenor
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Sadly, you can conjure two more references, that I am linked too in that round. :eek

GADZOOKS
Mar 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM
I don't conjure, that's what Wiccans do.

noob3
Mar 4th, 2007, 01:57 PM
moar pictures of chicks in skirts plz

lol just kidding good job i like reading this so i stay up to date on these wars man they're good stuff good job GADZOOKS!

Protoclown
Mar 4th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Thanks Mark Riddles! I look forward to reading more!

GADZOOKS
Mar 4th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks guys! You are all great!

I forgot to add my prediction for the semi-finals which (if I get the seeding right) which I think is Mock Warrior Vs. Captain Bubba and Chojin Vs. OJB. I'm betting Chojin and Mock Warrior will move on.

But until King Hadas voted Max was in the lead, now they are tied with less then 15 minutes before the voting period ends. What happens if there is a stand still :(

Lenor
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:01 AM
The Mock Warrior, will undoubtedly move on. Already, with 14 votes to milhouses 3.

If max and chojin tie, they both should move onto the next round. Instead of a quickie, let those two crazy kids get all riled up again, and see what happens then.

Chojin's head has got to hurt, bad, from all that screen staring. Max, seems to only have a limited time allowable to be on-line.

Maybe, we could let those two rest, and start up a 'grudge war' fight? While waiting for the votes to tally in.

GADZOOKS
Mar 5th, 2007, 12:46 AM
well it's over, PICTURES BEAT PAPER

Chojin
Mar 5th, 2007, 07:10 AM
IS IT OVER? NO, NOT YET!

GADZOOKS
Mar 5th, 2007, 06:20 PM
oh man :(

Can you two decide the winner over a game of battleship?

Lenor
Mar 5th, 2007, 06:26 PM
They have yet to see who piss their name better on the side of a building first, this may be awhile.