PDA

View Full Version : Def Jam Vendetta

Les Waste
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:43 PM
I have got to get this game. It's made by AKI, which is the same company that made WWF No Mercy, which is my all time favorite fighting game ever.

And I don't know what other people think, but I just can't wait to break a folding chair over Funk Master Flex's head.

ItalianStereotype
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:32 PM
i agree completely bobo, i MUST have this game.

The Unseen
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:43 PM
This game is a perfect rental for me :/

James
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:04 PM
I played the demo. It was good. The style takes some getting used to, but I think I'm gonna rent the full game one of these days, and see if I like it.

Zomboid
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Damnit. It's like I told italian on aim. It's just every other aki wrestling game with new characters and a few new features. I could be playing wcw/nwo revenge and it'd be the same fucking thing.

Not to mention that you play as rappers :/ . Can someone tell me why they wanted to have a game where you play as them?

James
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Do you like ANYTHING besides Earthbound? :/

Ninjavenom
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:56 PM
The demo was the dumbest thing i have ever played.

"Uh-oh! Aw, shit! I'm Blazin' now! Here it comes, bitch!"

Not even the fact that i was pounding on a white guy named "Manny" made it any good. I'll admit the controls really weren't bad, but the premise alone makes me want to kill the creators. I can deal with a Wu-Tang fighting game (There were ninjas! :love), but god damn, i can't think of a less interesting game than one that is just a wrestling game with rappers that was too "hardcore" and too "Gangsta" to be taking place anywhere but "the streets". :domosleep

Sam
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:09 PM
And I don't know what other people think, but I just can't wait to break a folding chair over Funk Master Flex's head.

It doesn't have any weapons in it. :(

No Mercy is still better.

Cap'n Crunch
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:12 PM
I played it in Pre Played when I traded in some NES games. It is a decent game. I'm going to rent it only because you get to beat the SHIT out of some rappers. :)

Rongi
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:54 PM
I played it in Pre Played when I traded in some NES games.

You traded in NES games to play a game where you beat up rappers?

You don't deserve to live.

Cap'n Crunch
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:09 AM
No, I was trading in the doubles of some of my NES games and a few shitty ones. While he was typing the games up into the computer I started playing Def Jam Vendetta to pass the time. You should read more carefully.

Les Waste
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:49 AM
This is the second fighting game starring Method Man and Ghostface Killah of the Wu-Tang Clan. I hope they made Ghostface better then he was in Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style for PS1.

I don't care that there aren't weapons. I'm going to put the game on the easiest difficulty level and use Method Man, Redman, or Ghostface to kill Ludacris.

>:

FS
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
I want a classic rapper shoot-out game. >:

You'd be trying to shoot each other in the streets and from cars, and special weapons would include the water balloon and fifteen minutes worth of freestyle to scald your opponent.

Zomboid
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:42 AM
Oh fs, you are what the spaniards call el terrible :lol

Family Guy rules

FS
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:43 PM
wacky, obviously white voice trying to impersonate MC Hammer: "Grandmaster Flash, bitch! You killed Tupac!"

The Unseen
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Ludacris is the only commercial rapper i like :(
Obviously, me and les waste aren't right for each other :(

Skulhedface
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:36 PM
Cube, bitches >:

That'd be kind of funny, actually.

Ninjavenom
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Ice T whoops any rapper's ass, any day. ANY DAY.

Skulhedface
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Especially if he's got Body Count behind him :)

Les Waste
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:32 AM
BUSHWICK BILL >: