PDA

View Full Version : Removing the hair from my nutsack

Archduke Tips
Mar 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM
How would you guys recommend that I go about removing the hair on my nutsack?

I've used a trimmer to get rid of it before, but I'd rather try one of those hair removal creams. I'm afraid though that I am going to chemical burn my testicles.

Thanks.

MattJack
Mar 13th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Man why would you even want to? Hair on the nutsack, to women, is like the cherry on top. They love it! TRUST ME

with that said, I always use a brand new Mach 3 Fusion or something like it. I would also say get some nice shaving cream, like for sensitive skin. Do it in the shower as well, make sure it's hot in there.

Goat Cheese
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:13 AM
trusty ol' chainsaw.

Jeanette X
Mar 14th, 2007, 12:18 AM
I've used a trimmer to get rid of it before, but I'd rather try one of those hair removal creams. I'm afraid though that I am going to chemical burn my testicles.

Thanks.

DO NOT USE HAIR REMOVAL CREAM ON YOUR SCROTE! :chatter

If you'd seen what it did to my upper lip, you would never, ever, EVER let that vile stuff anywhere NEAR your genitals.

Just crouch over a magnifying mirror in a well-lit bathroom and shave it carefully.

MetalMilitia
Mar 14th, 2007, 05:21 AM
You can go to places and they'll wax it for you.

Terra
Mar 14th, 2007, 10:23 AM
sitting on a firecracker will remove the need to ever shave your scrotal sack again

MattJack
Mar 14th, 2007, 01:54 PM
You can go to places and they'll wax it for you.

:chatter

the_dudefather
Mar 14th, 2007, 04:46 PM
the penn and teller episode 'hair' shows waxing of that variety in great detail

"and then there's this asshole...."

Seven Force
Mar 14th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Gettin' prepped for the sex re-assignment? You don't have to go the extra mile dude the have machines and depilatory creams that will do a much better job than that.

I GUESS if you want to though, get Nair. There's no way in hell that will burn your junk. If it does though, just use some bengay.

Pudty
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Man why would you even want to? Hair on the nutsack, to women, is like the cherry on top. They love it! TRUST ME

with that said, I always use a brand new Mach 3 Fusion or something like it. I would also say get some nice shaving cream, like for sensitive skin. Do it in the shower as well, make sure it's hot in there.
Correct and agreed, partially. I think a quick graph will explain the relation of female arounsal to pubic hair.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/shmedricko/untitled.jpg

You'll notice the length of the pubic hair arouses females to a point, then tapers off quickly. It is really the surface area the hair covers that makes or breaks it. Keep the surface area low and you are going to play women like a shitty popular videogame.

Womti
Mar 15th, 2007, 09:50 AM
oh wow pudty, you're a PROFESSIONAL

MetalMilitia
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:45 AM
A real man would use a belt sander.

Cosmo Electrolux
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:56 AM
burn it off or use hot wax.

Archduke Tips
Mar 15th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Thanks those of you who gave good advice.

I just like to keep trimmed for my woman! I have the Italian Stallion man hair around my genitals. :(

Archduke Tips
Mar 16th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Okay, I tried hair removal cream, "bikini wax", on a small spot on my inner thigh area where there is a little bit of bush. It worked better than shaving, but the results were not that much better to warrant its use in the future. Plus I have to wait 24 hours to find out if it will irritate that spot or not.

I used my good ol' beard trimmer and a pair of scissors to take on the rest of the hair. I found that sliding the trimmer gently around my ballsack took the hair off, but I did get one nick. It doesn't hurt all that bad, and the bleeding was very minimal. Keeping the trimmer slightly off from the skin is the best procedure here. When I was done, I came in with a pair of scissors to get any hairs I missed.

This worked very well, and I would definetly recommend sticking to the trimmer/scissors for anyone else looking to trim their pubic area.

Terra
Mar 16th, 2007, 07:24 PM
it must've been a sight to watch

Pudty
Mar 19th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Dude, just get a brand new razor, like 2 blades max, and just have at 'er in the shower.
Not that hard.
Like about as hard as Mattjack in an all girls college for really hot babes.
Not very hard.

Grislygus
Mar 19th, 2007, 03:28 PM
I'm not convinced that this is a subject you're familiar with, pudty.

Pudty
Mar 19th, 2007, 11:41 PM
I'm not convinced that this is a subject you're familiar with, Grislygus.

Grislygus
Mar 19th, 2007, 11:47 PM
And, your opinion is supposed to matter... ?

noob3
Mar 20th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Russo, it's a tricky way to do it, but after you spend a few months mastering this technique it is probably the best way to do it:

Use a cigarette lighter.

After the smell quits bothering you, and after you become good enough to avoid burning the ball flesh, you will really reap the rewards of quick & easy ballsack hair removal.

Pudty
Mar 20th, 2007, 09:49 AM
And, you're opinion is supposed to matter... ?

LOL OMG U SPELLTED YOU'RE INCORRECKTLIE t00lz0r!

Schimid
Mar 20th, 2007, 12:39 PM
...what?

noob3
Mar 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM
Pudty burnt his ball sack with my method, and now he is goin' beserk mode!

MetalMilitia
Mar 20th, 2007, 01:42 PM

He's got you there gus, better get back to school and get some book learning!!

pudty!!!!!!:rock:rock:lol:lol:lol:lol:rock

Grislygus
Mar 20th, 2007, 07:11 PM
And, your opinion is supposed to matter... ?

How the hell did I miss this?!

First of all, Grammar Nazi. Secondly, "you're" is not possessive. It is the shortened form of "you are", you incredibly ridiculous person.

Pudty
Mar 21st, 2007, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Pudty http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/images/mockery/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=481407#post481407)

OMG ENTERNET SLANG = SARCASM LAWL

Grislygus
Mar 21st, 2007, 11:08 AM
Oh, of course. Here, let me try.

Originally Posted by Pudty http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/images/mockery/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=481407#post481407)
And,your opinion's supposed to matter... ?

LOL OMG U SPELLTED OPINIONS INCORRECKTLIE t00lz0r!

OMG I CERTAINLY NOE HOW TO USE SARCASM LAWL

kahljorn
Mar 21st, 2007, 02:14 PM
LAWL MY FACE FUKD TSELF N DA MIR0r WITH A p0tp0ur1 fart machine lawl :(

i dont get the internet slang thing really i hope that SUFFICES.

Terra
Mar 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM
i wish you would weigh in on the whole nutsack saving thing kahl.

derrida
Mar 21st, 2007, 10:26 PM
Well, they generally do save at least some of the scrotum for re-deployment as labia minora. (though I'd suggest keeping at much as possible. Sure, a flappy pudenda is not the most visually attractive unless you're into totally baroque cunts, but it not only feels better but can possibly help dampen painful ball slapping. You'll get all the dick you can handle!)

Pudty
Mar 22nd, 2007, 11:38 PM
Well, they generally do save at least some of the scrotum for re-deployment as labia minora. (though I'd suggest keeping at much as possible. Sure, a flappy pudenda is not the most visually attractive unless you're into totally baroque cunts, but it not only feels better but can possibly help dampen painful ball slapping. You'll get all the dick you can handle!)

Best. Post. Ever.

executioneer
Mar 24th, 2007, 12:19 AM
be a man, use a lighter

kahljorn
Mar 24th, 2007, 12:40 PM
you mean about sex change operations?

i think the vaginas they make look like they are made out of playdoh because they always look like they are about to fall apart ;o

sometimes i expect they just find the diriest whores possibles and give a vagina transplant because those things are torn up :(

MattJack
Mar 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
NOW I WANT A PLAYDOH VAGINA

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Apr 13th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I've used hair removal creams and it burned my chest really bad and gave me enflamed red man boobs.
Thank God I didn't START on my nuts.

ScottMacInnis
May 15th, 2007, 01:49 AM
Shaving cream. Razor. Come on people, it's not rocket-science

executioneer
May 16th, 2007, 01:29 AM
oh man rockets, why didn't we think of that one

tie them all to a blasting off rocket like tom and jerry

Perndog
May 16th, 2007, 08:20 PM
"baroque cunts" :lol

Dixie
May 17th, 2007, 01:20 AM
you mean about sex change operations?

i think the vaginas they make look like they are made out of playdoh because they always look like they are about to fall apart ;o

sometimes i expect they just find the diriest whores possibles and give a vagina transplant because those things are torn up :(

Play Doh? How many times have you seen a vagina? It looks like roast beef.
http://www.occasionscatering.com/photos/new/iStock_000001232429Small.jpg

Vagina anyone?

MattJack
May 17th, 2007, 05:19 AM
If I ever saw a clam that looked like that I'd run away monty python style ("RUN AWWWAYYY"), and I love roast beef. I don't fuck with that shit that is all hanging out like some damn scrambled eggs feeeeyuck that shit right

Now I want a roast beef sammich :(

Dixie
May 17th, 2007, 05:52 AM
I've seen vagina that looks like that and it had a smell to match. But I'm more so referring to the coloring, not quite the texture when comparing the two.

http://www.altomontes.com/order/images/roast%20beef%20small.jpg
Anyone for some piping hot Arby's?

kahljorn
May 17th, 2007, 07:00 PM
i used to say vaginas looked like ham sandwiches but most women didnt appreciate the comparison.

i say they look like playdoh because they look like the skin is going to crumble and fall apart and the way it just hangs there or something much like playdoh would.

ScottMacInnis
May 18th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Ham sandwich... GOOD REFERENCE...

most of the girls that I've slept with have vaginas that look like those ham sanwiches you buy at the airport... Kinda soggy, little bits of white fat strewn throughout, throw in some Swiss cheese, AND THAT'S GOOD EATIN'!!! Or good std... whichever...

noob3
May 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM
ham+cheese hotpocket = fleshlight

(don't trust me on this 1 i heard it from a friend!)

MattJack
May 20th, 2007, 07:04 AM
if yall find a vagina that tastes like a ham sammich, please call me.

kahljorn
May 21st, 2007, 01:54 PM
.. :lol