PDA

View Full Version : School So Stupid!!!!

Blue Fox
Mar 14th, 2007, 08:16 PM
As if being at school and all isn't bad enough, they've decided that they are going to give us 4 hour long mock HSA tests everyday this week. If you're not taking one, feel free to sit and stare at the wall in a random classroom for 4 hours.

And these aren't even the ones that count, in about 2 months we'll have to turn around and take the actual HSAs for four more hours everyday. >:

my brain hurts. :tear

MrAdventure
Mar 14th, 2007, 09:46 PM
i'm sorry blue fox i really am, i had the pleasure of belonging to the first year of students in our school district to be fed that standardized testing horseshit (this was a little ways back, around 96-97) and i could tell that it was only going to get worse from there.

noob3
Mar 14th, 2007, 09:47 PM
your brain will like it!

Blue Fox
Mar 14th, 2007, 09:51 PM
oh, BTW the title wasn't a joke... I just really suck at typing sometimes.

ESPECIALLY AFTER STUPID 3 HOUR TESTS!!!!!

but i digress... :(

Gabby GaGa
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:48 AM
Don't worry 'bout it doll. I hear that schools today are really cracking down. I have a friend who used to teach highschool, and from what we know, the school system is giving excessive homework and tests. It's part of the governments' plane to keep kids off drugs.
Supposedly, by the time they're done witht the work, they'll be too pooped to drug up.

How backwards assed is that?

those tests are just a buffer for the real ones. I know it sounds cliched,
but it'll pay off in the end.

kahljorn
Mar 15th, 2007, 01:49 AM
you should drop out of highschool and goto college, I like college better than highschool because I don't have as much homework. And when i do have homework it's just a paper or something and it counts as a large percentage of the grade ;o :honestadvice

Wiffle Bat
Mar 15th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Thats why its much better to be home-schooled! Before you know it, you're in college ^_~*

Gabby GaGa
Mar 15th, 2007, 05:49 AM
I like college better than highschool because I don't have as much homework

So spoke the great philosopher.

DuFresne
Mar 15th, 2007, 12:57 PM
I would seriously like to see a real, true philosophical debate between Kahl and Gabby. Not like a little mock wars grudge match, but a real, intellectual ass-whupping of Gabby.

Black Flag
Mar 15th, 2007, 02:02 PM
blue fox wanna start a club with me? we can call it the BF club and if people don't pay that close attention they'll think it means we're best friends

Blue Fox
Mar 15th, 2007, 08:50 PM
can we have a secret handshake? :)

Black Flag
Mar 15th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Noooooooo...;)

kahljorn
Mar 15th, 2007, 08:58 PM
lol
i dont think gabby can even have an intellectual debate ;o

Chojin
Mar 16th, 2007, 12:48 AM
I would seriously like to see a real, true philosophical debate between Kahl and Gabby. Not like a little mock wars grudge match, but a real, intellectual ass-whupping of Gabby.
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25240

Iain
Mar 16th, 2007, 08:41 PM
High school is pretty fucking pointless. I smoked pot the whole time, skipped class constantly, still got straight B's, graduated and now I am in college (having stopped taking drugs) and I get straight A-/B+'s...

I honestly would have been better served working for 5 years after grade school and then going straight to college...

All I learned in High School was how to make a bong out of pretty much anything. A worthwhile skill, I suppose. It's too bad I don't get high any more, really...

Archduke Tips
Mar 17th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Don't go to college for engineering. I have to do 7 HW assignments, 3 Pre-Labs, 3 Labs + Lab Reports, and an occasional project every week for the next 10 weeks.

And each assignment takes me about 3 hours to do. So you can imagine how fun filled my weekends and evenings are. I've thought about killing myself probably about 3 or 4 times every day.

Terra
Mar 17th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I finished engineering. long ago. same thoughts too. good luck.

Chojin
Mar 17th, 2007, 11:13 PM
You did all of your own plastic surgery?

Jesus, how does that even WORK?

Goat Cheese
Mar 18th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Look at it this way Blue Fox, WHAT didn't go to high school and now he is king of the library!

Chojin
Mar 18th, 2007, 03:27 PM
LOOK OUT GABBY, BLUE FOX IS A WHITE DEVIL

Chojin
Mar 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM
HERE SHE COMES TO STEAL YOUR HOME AND PUT YOU ON A RESERVATION

Chojin
Mar 18th, 2007, 03:28 PM
POSSIBLY IN A CAGE

Blue Fox
Mar 18th, 2007, 08:09 PM
i wouldn't do that.

unless she deserved it.

testing is finally over! :) Now to move on to preparing for the actual test. Oh well.

MrAdventure
Mar 19th, 2007, 03:18 AM
don't forget to get straight As okay!

Jeanette X
Mar 19th, 2007, 05:59 PM
So spoke the great philosopher.

What's the matter, Xanthippe? Got your period? :lol