PDA

View Full Version : Magic Cards like woah

Sethomas
Mar 29th, 2007, 09:41 PM
So, I remember we had this discussion a lot time ago about me having Magic cards of which I'd forgotten. I've put a shit ton of them on eBay, so those are here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsethomas84QQhtZ-1 .

However, I have several hundred cards that aren't worth my time of putting online, so I was hoping someone would want to buy them in bulk. There's some Legends (mostly Italian), a few valuable cards like Two-Headed Giant of Foriys, Fork, Sol Ring, yadda yadda, a lot of newer (seventh edition era) stuff that people had given me for Christmas after I stopped playing. So, ask questions or just make an offer.

Vengeful Asparagus
Jul 29th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Got out of magic too recently. The sol ring is a good thing to keep imo. Giant is worth about 22 and u struck gold is the ring is from alpha or beta.

Sethomas
Jul 31st, 2007, 02:17 AM
Revised, I think. And the collective four heads of Foriys are of Unlimited.

Vengeful Asparagus
Jul 31st, 2007, 02:00 PM
12 bucks for the ring. But im using Mtgfanatic and i think theyre underselling. I'm trying to get rid of some Masticores and Metalworkers. I wish i didnt trade my tolarian academys or Foil darksteel colosus for way less than they were worth. Go to ur local card place or watever and i bet u can trade the ring for 20+ because its a good card and it gives people an extra proxy space.