PDA

View Full Version : What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Null and Void
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:31 AM
The Crow: City Of Angels :(

Jixby Phillips
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:25 AM
NULL AND VOID: THE MOVIE

Daphne
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM
I went to school with the bitch from the Crow 2. She was a harpie.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen was a Knight's Tale, but I have seen way too many shit films to narrow it down to one.

CastroMotorOil
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Santa With Muscles. Santa was played by HULK HOGAN. A rich man who gets amnesia and beleives he is Santa and saves an orphanage from an evil corporation. HOLIDAY GOODNESS. 2nd worse is Pumaman but that is a MST3K episode so it dosen't count.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 01:58 PM
I love Daphne. :(

I try to stay away from bad movies. Otherwise, I could name Kangaroo Jack, Resident Evil, etc as bad movies I have actually seen.

I think I'd have to say Goldmember.

Les Waste
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:32 PM
Lost in Space and Battlefield Earth >:

Although Battlefield Earth only half counts because I couldn't stand to sit through the whole thing >:

I never saw Master of Disguise or Kangaroo Jack, but I consider those two of the worst movies ever. I am good at prejudice >:

Generator86
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:39 PM
I think just about any movie starring Martin Lawrence is probably the worst movie ever. Also, any black guy-white guy movie where the black guy gets to tell all sorts of racist jokes about how uncool white people are while bitching about how he, as a 'proud' black man, keeps getting put down is also in line for worst movie ever. Wait, they're the same thing. Fuck.
Oh, and Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Lopez in a romantic comedy? Fuck, don't even get me started...

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:27 PM
I like Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez. The Wedding Planner and Miss Congeniality rule. >:

Anyway, RE is on TV off and on now (big surprise. It came out on DVD like 3 months after theatrical release). I think I'll watch it so I can complain about it.

Royal Tenenbaum
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:43 PM
FLAWLESS. Starring Robert DeNiro and Philip Seymour Hoffman. Worst movie ever.

Null and Void
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:51 PM
"I went to school with the bitch from the Crow 2. She was a harpie."

Which girl, the one that played Sarah?

That movie was horrible :(

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Shrek, I just had to watch it didnt I? Goldmember, the main bad guy just had to fuck it up didnt he? Spiderman, I didnt really watch it, but I know it sucks ass. Kangaroo Jack, again, Didnt ever watch and I never plan to, But I can tell it sucks grandma dick.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:12 PM
Shrek and Spiderman rule, you dumb shit. >:

Protoclown
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Spider-man is the best comic book movie ever made, hands down.

Les Waste
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Spiderman, I didnt really watch it, but I know it sucks ass.

SPIDERMAN RULED, YOU DUMB SHIT >:

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Spiderman sucked

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Wow, using my pic. That is HILARIOUS. :rolleyes

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:38 PM
What are you talking about Jamesman? I just think it is a WACKY picture! Can I PLEASE continue to use this picture?

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:45 PM
Newbies aren't allowed to use cool pictures.

Now please go drink some bleach and jump in front of a bus.

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:52 PM
Haha, your so funny Jamesman!

The Retro Kat
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:20 PM
The worst movie I've ever seen would have to be 8 Crazy Nights, or Supernova.

Geggy
Feb 5th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Problem Child 3 pissed me off.

pjalne
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:41 AM
Simply Irresistible.

Daphne
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:05 AM
Worst movie I have ever seen would have to be Santa With Muscles. Santa was played by HULK HOGAN. A rich man who gets amnesia and beleives he is Santa and saves an orphanage from an evil corporation. HOLIDAY GOODNESS.

Are you SERIOUS?? That movie was fucking hilarous. I mean yeah it's bad, but I was peeing my pants at how stupid it was.

And yeah, I went to school with the girl who played Sarah in the Crow 2.

JeefGyle
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:23 AM
Spiderman sucked, Shrek is good.

Worst Movie Ever = Baby's Day Out

CastroMotorOil
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Oh i fucking shat myself laughing as well. But the fact remains that it was HORRIBLE. It really was an absolutely terrible movie. It was just funny at how insanely bad it really was. C'mon swordfighting with crystals found underneath an orpanage?

"Santa you'll SLEIGH [SLAY] Me"- great example of Santa puns used every 10 seconds i nthe dialouge.

timrpgland
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:20 PM
Jason X

I also agree with Battlefield Earth, my lord did that movie suck.

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Jason X was hilarious. It can't be the worst movie.

timrpgland
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:26 PM
Yeah I'll give it that, it was hilarious but I still think it was awful. Especially when that guy was riding Jason at the end :confused

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:28 PM
It's all about the SLEEPING BAGS. :)

I'm not sure what the worst movie I've ever seen is, but the worst horror movie I've ever seen is without a doubt "The Video Dead". I'm going to get a copy of it and do a write-up about it sometime on I-Mockery. The only thing that makes people want to see it is because the box art for the movie looks like it came straight off of an Iron Maiden album.

timrpgland
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:30 PM
heh, how about the Silent Night, Deadly Night series?

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:32 PM
I've only seen the first one, and sadly, it's 50 times better than the video dead (I wish I was kidding when I say this).

timrpgland
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:35 PM
DAMN, it must be bad. I hear the 3rd one is the worst Silent Night Deadly Night, haven't seen that one though.

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I've wanted to see parts 2 and 3, but most stores I've been to around here done carry any of them. I've yet to see Cannibal Ferox either, so that could very well be the worst (from what I've heard).

Generator86
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:10 PM
What about Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band starring the Bee Gee's and Peter Frampton? Sadly, I used to absolutely adore that movie when I was a kid, but I rented it about 6 years ago for nostalgic purposes, and turned it off after about 15 minutes. I mean, I've never been a huge Beatles fan, but the way they raped their songs was simply unforgivable. The brightest spot was Steve Martin singing "Maxwell's Silver Hammer". The darkest was George Burns (R.I.P.) 'singing' "For the Benefit of Mr. Kite".

george
Feb 5th, 2003, 03:54 PM
ecks versus sever, i can't rmember the whole name of the movie. it is pretty new (has Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu). it was truly the worst piece of crap i have ever seen.

it made no sense, had no plot, and even the special effects were terrible.

Zomboid
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Jason x was pretty damn good for a new horror movie. I'd much rather see that again that shit like halloween ressurection. Jason x had the kick ass kills that the old ones had and it....wait, that's all it had... :(

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 5th, 2003, 05:36 PM
I thought Lord of The Rings was pretty bad, I mean come on.

Slash
Feb 6th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Titanic and Pearl Harbor!!

executioneer
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:34 AM
FIGHT CLUB :x

-willie

Spectre X
Feb 6th, 2003, 01:30 PM
Mortal....Kombat.......Annihilation....yeuch!!!!!!

Daphne
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Oh i fucking shat myself laughing as well. But the fact remains that it was HORRIBLE. It really was an absolutely terrible movie. It was just funny at how insanely bad it really was. C'mon swordfighting with crystals found underneath an orpanage?

:lol I loved that the orphanage only had 3 kids in it!

James
Feb 6th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Daphne makes my pants tight.

Something tells me I need to go rent that movie.

CastroMotorOil
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:08 PM
And Clint Howard was in it. He has the best quote because it is what i wnated to ask the producers of the movie.

After gettign his ice cream truck blown up
"WHICH ONE OF YOU TURKEYS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!!"

Daphne
Feb 6th, 2003, 04:39 PM
I fucking love Clint Howard.

My god, I want to OWN Santa With Muscles.

Paul138
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Last Action Hero

Ninjavenom
Feb 9th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Triple X.

Daphne
Feb 10th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Last Action Hero

Fuck, I saw that piece of shit in the theatre! (I didn't pay)

My friend and I almost got in a fight, with these guys in front of us, who were chanting 'Ah-nold! Ah-nold! Ah-nold! Ah-nold! Ah-nold!' and we kicked the back of the seat and told them they were gaylords.

Good times.

Systemz
Feb 11th, 2003, 05:23 PM
Mortal....Kombat.......Annihilation....yeuch!!!!!!
Amen - that movie was as bad as they come. Especially the part at the end where they turn into claymation monsters and fight each other. I was so pissed since the original was so good - I still pratice my Scorpion moves in my underpants every once in a while.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 12th, 2003, 02:34 AM
I saw Last Action Hero in theaters when I was being babysat

TRUE FACT (LOL WHEN I TYPED FACT I TYPED "FACE" ON ACCIDENT) :

My cousin Amy was cut from that movie, and so was her dog. there was a scene where the evil guy threatened to kill her dog and Arnold saves her. Maybe it's on the DVD. My cousin has been cut from like a million movies.

Daphne
Feb 12th, 2003, 09:40 AM
FACE :(

Now that I think about it, I'd have to say Scary Movie and K-PAX are the shittiest movies I've seen.

They make me feel like I'm getting an ulcer.

Bennett
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:26 PM
The trailer alone for "Buddy" with Rene Russo makes my list... but number one on my list (and I'm sure people will hate me for this):

Rocky Horror Picture Show

whoreable
Feb 12th, 2003, 03:32 PM
i cant say that because i have never actually sat down and watched that whole piece of shit. while it may not be the worst movie ever i really hate it.
________
Mexicocity Hotel (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

Rongi
Feb 12th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Demolition Man.

There was nothing good about it. It was funny as hell though.

"So much for the three sea shells."

Zbu Manowar
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:09 AM
Hands down, the Doom Generation. The last thing I need to see is Marilyn Manson's girlfriend sticking her finger up somebody's ass then licking it. I mean, Jesus Christ, I'd rather watch Guinea Pig than that shit again.

Damn your eyes, Greg Anaki!!

Psycho Squid
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:16 AM
A.I.
It could have been a great movie if Spielberg just gave it a decent ending.

Zbu Manowar
Feb 13th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Nah, it would have been a decent movie if Spielburg had given it an ending instead of allowing it to end badly. The man is mistaking closure for a happy ending and it's seriously destroying any creative credability he had left.

Well, if his fetish for World War 2 would die off. Shit, I never thought I'd see the day where I wish he would go off and do a sequel to Amistad just to get into fresh territory.

Bennett
Feb 13th, 2003, 01:58 PM
a.i. sucked, but the worst movie ever (it just came to me in a vision) would have to be Double Jeopardy (or whatever it was called, the one with Ashley Judd, I believe). I didn't see it, but it makes absolutely NO SENSE. "Oh I got wrongly arrested for murdering my husband, but he's still alive and I'm out of jail, so I can kill him again and get away with it" WHAT?!
Sorry, double jeopardy doesn't work like that, otherwise I would've got arrested for selling drugs, served my time, and built my drug empire by now. You can't get convicted for the same crime twice, meaning the exact same crime, not the exact same charge! IT's SO STUPID. And the worst part is that it was number ONE in the box office. Jesus H. Christ.

Sorry 8-)

Zbu Manowar
Feb 13th, 2003, 11:17 PM
No Bennett, you have a right to be upset over that shithole of a film. What makes it worse is that it stars Ashley Judd, whose whole career is basically being saved at the expense of Tommy Lee Jones and Morgan Freeman's credability. And if you want to see sad, try going up to any woman who loved that movie and telling them what Double Jeopardy really means. I'll bet you ten dollars you'll get an earful of crap that couldn't even make it on Lifetime or The View.

Speaking of Judd's atrocities against humanity, anybody remember that one where Natalie Portman gets stranded at a Wal-Mart and 'everything turns out okay 'cause we're good-hearted country folk?' Ugh.

JackChick
Mar 28th, 2003, 09:19 PM
Signs, hands down

Skulhedface
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:19 AM
THE SETUP: In the late 90s, I worked at a Carmike Cinema, which of course meant one of the fringe benefits was FREE MOVIES! I also have a little sister who loves movies as much as I do. Carmike Cinema policy is that you can get a guest in for free if you accompany said guest....

THE KNOCKOUT: So my sister asked me if I would take her to go see....

WORST MOVIE EVER: SPICE WORLD. I wish the theater seats were comfortable enough to allow sleep.

Matt Harty
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:30 AM
Fuck you I love that movie. >:

n00bward
Mar 29th, 2003, 07:53 AM
Jurassic Park:The Lost World

Generator86
Mar 29th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Fuckin' A, Spice World ruled. I got stoned as hell and went to the budget cinema to see it. My friend Jason promised me he'd go too, but backed out because he didn't want to look any more like a pervert than he already did. I spent the entire time giggling with a perpetual hard-on (Sporty Spice just did something for me, I don't know why).

But anyways, yeah, Rocky Horror flat out sucks.
I'm glad nobody's mentioned either of the Star Wars prequels.
Tomb Raider was a total pile of shit.

Girl Drink Drunk
May 5th, 2004, 08:43 PM
going back to a much earlier topic, how can you reallly consider criticising spiderman if you have not seen it. i used to think it would be some cheesy kids movie, but it turned ou to be great action movie and had a good love story going between peter parker and mary jane. among't the awful movies i've seen is Friday the 13th Part (Not even funny in a cheesy way) and dude, where's my car? also, any martin lawrence or chris tucker movies suck.

ProfessorCool
May 5th, 2004, 09:31 PM
That's it I'm getting ghost. >:

Big Papa Goat
May 6th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Spiderman completly sucked and I have seen it. >:

Command Prompt
May 6th, 2004, 04:25 AM
1. Whats the worst that can happen?

2. Metro

3. X-files the movie

4. The Jackal

5. 54

6. Mission Impossible 2

7. Delta Force

thats all I can think of now. So bad its good? The Adventures of Ford Fairline oooooooooah!

Flynn
May 7th, 2004, 12:10 AM
The worst movie I have ever seen was Dumb and Dumberer. I cannot believe I wasted seven dollars and fifty cents of my own money to see that piece of shit in the theatre. During the film, the audience was completely silent. Nothing in the movie solicted a laugh from anyone. Never have I seen a film so insultingly stupid. A perfect example of Hollywood's greed and lack of respect for the movie-going public.

Big Papa Goat
May 7th, 2004, 03:37 AM
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Shostie
May 7th, 2004, 08:36 AM
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

That one's pretty bad. Not bad "The-movie-was-a-pale-shadow-of-the-comic-book-bad." (though it was that, too.) But just bad because innumerable poor decisions made during production.

For instance; Dorian Grey???? DORIAN GREY?!?!?!? He has no business in that movie.

But I'm sure there's a thread somewhere around here that deals with that.

The worst movie, however, I've ever see would have to be Don't Answer the Phone (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080645/)

Emu
May 7th, 2004, 11:04 AM
i just love it when people write every post like a school assignment

Elngish Porfessor
May 7th, 2004, 11:39 AM
CapITAOLIZE Your i and add a periad at the end or i will mark yuo odwn to "FF"

Jixby Phillips
May 7th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I absolutely loathe Passion of the Christ

Neurotic monkey
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:17 PM
God, the Jackal was shitty, but so was Donnie Darko. Throughout the entire movie, I was thinking it would be twice as good if they replaced the main character with Donnie Brasco.

FartinMowler
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Planet of the apes with Marky Mark >:

GADZOOKS
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Definately, Baby Geniuses, Definately

And master of diguise, which i was forced to watch.

FartinMowler
Jul 10th, 2004, 09:37 PM
I got some more... My wife picks "About schmidt" My 11 year old daughter picks "Whale rider" my 6 year old picks "harry Potter" and I will add "Punch drunk Love" and "Lost in Translation"...

Mad Melvin
Jul 11th, 2004, 01:50 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114070/

The Outpost. The plot is propably written by a bunch of filthy monkeys and it has the most annoying and the most terrible actors ever. Except for Lance Henriksen. Hes OK.

ArrowX
Jul 11th, 2004, 04:51 PM
just about anything made by sci-fi pictures.inc don't get me started with the movie Deep Shock. Its the most boring to watch film ever.

eggyolk
Jul 11th, 2004, 05:01 PM
how about 28 days later? what was the story behind that? the world is overrun by the virus called rage. OK, i get that. they go to a military base to live there with guns and shit and the guys try to rape the woman to repopulate the world. >: wtf

darkvare
Jul 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM
if you think the movies you saw were bad, search for dark harvest
in a moment of the movie, a zombie monster like get his foot stuck with a scythe to the floor, then they pull him up and is cuted in half.
i just had one thing to say "WTF"

Big McLargehuge
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:13 PM
you are the best person in the world

ArrowX
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:13 PM
lol I saw that!

Blood Gnome was pretty gay. As was junior, Leprachaun Back2da hood, She creature, How to make a monster, Screamers, Mangler 2, and Spliced

darkvare
Jul 11th, 2004, 08:15 PM
you are the best person in the world
are you talking to me?

shekk
Apr 5th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Lost in Space and Battlefield Earth >:

Although Battlefield Earth only half counts because I couldn't stand to sit through the whole thing >:

I never saw Master of Disguise or Kangaroo Jack, but I consider those two of the worst movies ever. I am good at prejudice >:

Take the first part of Battlefield Earth that you saw, and apply your thoughts of suckiness to the rest. Very safe prejudice.

did you see where the screenwriter apologized for making it?

first screenwriter, accepted the award in person. Shapiro, who also wrote the screenplay for "Robin Hood: Men in Tights," "We Married Margo," and is developing a King Arthur spoof called "524 AD" (524AD.com), explains what it's like to be attached to one of Hollywood's most notorious flops. Let me start by apologizing to anyone who went to see "Battlefield Earth."

It wasn't as I intended -- promise. No one sets out to make a train wreck. Actually, comparing it to a train wreck isn't really fair to train wrecks, because people actually want to watch those.

moar. (http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movies/penned_the_suckiest_movie_ever_sorry_MdXedZpTMWJmf pw80Xc7aO/0)

The Leader
Apr 5th, 2010, 12:11 PM
You just replied to a post from seven years ago, you stupid fuck.

Dimnos
Apr 5th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I think he is the most advanced bot we have seen to date. Its only a matter of time before he starts plugging the adds for his anal lube and Yoda fleshlights. :\