PDA

View Full Version : Would like to see SNES Final Fight 2 and 3 where the chics play nude.

the_great_destroyer13
Jul 5th, 2007, 03:04 AM
My name's James and just registered a little while ago. I'd like to see a hack of SNES Final Fight 2 and 3 where the chics play nude:love . Whether or not the dudes play nude would be up to the person hacking the roms (I could care less about the dudes :sleep ). I find a half dressed or fully nude female is a great incentive to keep playing. Don't you agree? Who's with me on this?

FartinMowler
Jul 5th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Great idea James, here at I-mockery no idea is stupid and we are currently working on this:\

GADZOOKS
Jul 5th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Get Custer's Revenge and get bent, you creep

Esuohlim
Jul 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM
I hear you bro, I sure hate real women give me some pixels any day :highfive

Emu
Jul 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
That's a hot avatar you have I have saved it to my hentai folder I hope that's okay!

the_great_destroyer13
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:40 PM
I love that avatar. Those idiot mods at romhacking.net forum took it off my profile.

Fathom Zero
Jul 6th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Suppressors of freedom, I say!

the_great_destroyer13
Jul 7th, 2007, 05:16 AM
Everything they specified.

Edit

I've started a Yahoo! Group for the discussion of my vision of a rom hack of Final Fight3. I'm not a programmer or romhacker at all, but don't kick me to the curb just yet. I've went through every level making plans and writing down extensive changes for a very adult hack of Final Fight3. And the group's messages will require approval. I already have two mods who'll be helping to sift through the messages. Like I said I'm not a programmer, but I'm plotting extensive changes and have a partial document covering in great detail about half of my vision. That's all I'll say here. You'll find the link in my signature.

Esuohlim
Jul 7th, 2007, 01:40 PM
Sometimes when I'm watching Inuyasha I press my d*ck up against the TV screen

the_great_destroyer13
Jul 8th, 2007, 03:41 AM
We've got a lot planned including a new opening scene at the beginning of the game, new dialogues for cut scenes, new items to be fouund in barrels, and visual rewards at the end of each round. I won't link to our group here because I have respect for this forum and won't advertise here. Just look in my signature for the link. This is going to be a mind blowing game! Please join us in creating it.

Fathom Zero
Jul 8th, 2007, 08:56 PM
I can't express my excitement enough, save the fact that I jumped in the air for joy at the news. Damn ceiling fans.

MockMeAmadeus
Jul 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM
We've got a lot planned including a new opening scene at the beginning of the game, new dialogues for cut scenes, new items to be fouund in barrels, and visual rewards at the end of each round. I won't link to our group here because I have respect for this forum and won't advertise here. Just look in my signature for the link. This is going to be a mind blowing game! Please join us in creating it.

All right, all right. Jeeeeesus.

Grislygus
Jul 9th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Guys I'm making a yahoo group to work on a hack of Super Smash Brothers where Mario is naked please join us for a better tomorrow

Womti
Jul 10th, 2007, 04:40 PM
...what

MarioRPG
Jul 11th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Oh god damn, finally someone has come down and started accomplishing my dreams. This is going to be some hot shit.

Oh, and... Thread Backups?

MattJack
Jul 11th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Can somebody PLEASE make that chick have a swinging penis too?

please?

<3

Fathom Zero
Jul 12th, 2007, 01:03 AM
This guy should work on the MMO.

ArrowX
Jul 16th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I haven't genuinely enjoyed a thread in a long time.

the_great_destroyer13
Aug 9th, 2007, 06:15 AM
Had a few money issues to take care of and a dead motherboard kinda got in my way too. Things aren't going so great with my group to build the nude Final Fight3. It's been a couple weeks and we've asked people to post their intros telling what they can contribute to the project. Other than my cofounder none have. I hate fucking lurkers. I'm not gonna end this message on angry note however. I tried, I failed, I accept defeat. :\

Chojin
Aug 9th, 2007, 06:34 AM
It's been a couple weeks and we've asked people to post their intros telling what they can contribute to the project. Other than my cofounder none have.
Well, he wouldn't be much of a father if he didn't.

Emu
Aug 9th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Can we get some screenshots???