PDA

View Full Version : ass climber and tokyo city ninjas

soundwave
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:52 AM
Where do you find these rom hacks?
ive typed in various searches and they only lead to this site..
are the names different on the original roms?
are they part of the goodnes set?
someone help me out
8-)

whoreable
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:56 AM
you can download them on the review page
________
CHRYSLER TC BY MASERATI HISTORY (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_TC_by_Maserati)

LegoLars
Feb 4th, 2003, 10:29 AM
:yay

soundwave
Feb 4th, 2003, 08:25 PM
yeah i know that.. im saying where does rog and everyone find them???
these two roms i said in the topic are hard to find...

Les Waste
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Well, the only name a lot of rom sites would have of the files would probably be the file name, and you'd be lucky to find that on a search engine.

You pretty much just have to search through various rom sites and download EVERY single hacked rom you can find. Then test them out, and if they don't work try a different emulator. I can't tell you the number of times people have complained to me that a rom doesn't work and it turns out it's because they're using an extremely old version of NESticle.

I have like 270 hacked Roms. I typed the list and sent it to Rog. I said if he wanted some, I'd send him some. He must not like me. :(

Ninjavenom
Feb 4th, 2003, 09:57 PM
I want some. I want them all. :(

kinot
Feb 4th, 2003, 11:06 PM
I have the complete GoodNES (except the ZZZ_unknowned set) and yes most (About 95%) of all the hacked roms are listed

soundwave
Feb 5th, 2003, 08:45 AM
well there is a site with the complete set...
yet i dont see no ass climber
www.planetemu.net
ive got the whole thing off mirc and still dont see the name
ass climber...
or tokyo city ninjas

FS
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Roms aren't always named properly. The Tokyo City Ninjas rom's original name was "ghostninja.nes". I prefer to go with the name on the actual title screen.

soundwave
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:27 AM
well i found tokyo city ninjas..
its actually named shadow city ninjas...
why dont they just leave the name of the rom the way it is when its reviewed?

Mockery
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:38 AM
yeah i know that.. im saying where does rog and everyone find them??? these two roms i said in the topic are hard to find...

Sometimes the actual rom hackers will send me their rom hacks that they never released to the public (or only put up on tiny sites of their own) and all too often fans of I-Mockery will email me rom hacks that they'd like to see one of us review. :love

soundwave
Feb 5th, 2003, 09:19 PM
alright thanks for the update

Girl Drink Drunk
May 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
for some reason, despite having the nester downloader, i find myself unable to play he fucking things.

Anonymous
May 22nd, 2004, 01:24 PM
well there is a site with the complete set...
yet i dont see no ass climber
www.planetemu.net

Then look harder, dumbass. I found Ass Climber on that site in less than ten seconds.

I usually don't like to call the new meat names, but come on. All you had to do was put it in the search field.

ProfessorCool
May 22nd, 2004, 01:40 PM
Boogie, I am afraid that soundwave is long gone :tear. That was posted on 2/4/03. The idiot above you is bumping old threads.

So really, he's old and spoiled meat :lol

Anonymous
May 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
God dammit. As if I didn't already hate thread-bumping enough.

pjalne
May 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Every time I log on, half the threads with new posts are bumps from that asshat.