PDA

View Full Version : Trigun on Adult Swim

Ninjavenom
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:59 PM
I caught last night's episode. I've known about the show for a while, and seen a few of the japanese episodes, but i've gotta say, CN still maintained the atmosphere of the show through the dubbing, which is quite a feat. Though i don't like Vash's new voice nearly as much as his japanese, i thought Legato kicked way too much ass. The metallic echo used when he spoke telepathically was totally sweet, and him faking Vash out about killing the little girl was too slick. Good shit. Watch. >:

GADZOOKS
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:24 PM
What a shame >:

The english voices are annoying and they song like lackies trying to do cowboy impressions, Cowboy Bebop's english version is way better, i rather watch Trigun in japanese with english subtitles.

Anonymous
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:12 PM
What a shame >:

The english voices are annoying and they song like lackies trying to do cowboy impressions, Cowboy Bebop's english version is way better, i rather watch Trigun in japanese with english subtitles.

I agree. I'd much rather listen to loud, irritating, clipped Japanese voices than anything that is slightly hokey in English.:rolleyes

Esuohlim
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:19 AM
I watch Adult Swim for the comedy, not for the Japanimation Fag-o-Rama. >:

GADZOOKS
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:09 AM
What a shame >:

I agree. I'd much rather listen to loud, irritating, clipped Japanese voices than anything that is slightly hokey in English.:rolleyes

Kepp your eyes in your sockets, it's my opinion, just like is esuohlim's opinion to be a jerk.