PDA

View Full Version : NINTENDO: THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY. *UPDATED*

Mockery
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:11 AM
(for those of you gamers who don't check the general blabber forum for site updates)

I've just added 15 new pages to my big "Nintendo: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" list. Big thanks to those of you who emailed in your suggestions and/or pics for things that should be included in the list. Hope you all have fun reading the latest batch!

NINTENDO: THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE UGLY.:
http://www.I-Mockery.com/minimocks/NES

Enjoy!

-RoG-

timrpgland
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:26 AM
Cool.

Words of Power books

I still have my Castlevania 2 Words of Power book. If you want me to scan them I can.

notice you already posted one of the things I listed.

Sam
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:34 PM
Rog, if you'd like I can scan a couple images of this book I had from years ago. It was a Mario/Zelda sticker book. The kind where you buy the stickers in packs like trading cards. It came with this decoder, so if you got a character sticker, you could decode his name.

I have a Zelda and Mario kiddy book too. And a coloring book.

timrpgland
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM
Don't think I saw the mario lunchbox up there. I have that too along with thermos.

Cap'n Crunch
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:06 PM
RoG, I have this book from before they made Nintendo Power. It has guides for 15 games. If you want me to send it in I can, I read through it about 50 times, so I don't really need it that much anymore.

Generator86
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:07 AM
I always hated the NES MAX controller. I played too loose, and it was proof positive to all your friends that you were too poor to get the Advantage. What was even worse was these pathetic third-party things that you put over your original controller so that you had a "joystick" instead of the d-pad. Having one of those just shrieked of poverty.

Of course, I had both. :(

timrpgland
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:45 AM
I'll just send you a email, Mock. If you want to use em then that's cool. I have some other older Nintendo stuff that I'll take pics of too.