PDA

View Full Version : Parasite Eve Movie Review

James
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:40 AM
http://www.i-mockery.com/moviereviews/detailed.asp?ID=572

Now, most of the reviews are shit. But this particular one is flat-out misinformed, and should be taken down.

The movie is based on the book, which the game ended up being loosely based on. The game came out a year after this movie. Meanwhile, this person is saying it's based on the game (which he never played, and knows nothing about).

He also says it's a better video game-based movie than Tomb Raider (which he also never saw). I'm just pointing this out as more evidence that his review is full of "I don't know anything, but this is fact anyway."

So, in all honesty, I feel it needs to be removed due to the fact that it's just misleading and filled with uneducated information. I know that things are put up that are stupid-funny, or just plain stupid. But at least they're somewhat accurate. But in this case, Skekel's 2 paragraphs if idiocy need to be taken down, for the sake of I-Mockery.

Meanwhile, I will be writing my own review.

Zomboid
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:33 AM
Meanwhile, I will be writing my own review.

Gee, do ya promise? :bestthread

Mockery
Apr 22nd, 2003, 10:21 AM
Opinion noted... and ignored.

:I-MockeryLovesSpreadingFalseInformation

James
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:55 PM
Fair enough. If you want to keep it up, then go ahead. And I finished my review last night, and sent it in.

I'll also be doing one or two more today. I know how THRILLED and EXCITED you are.