PDA

View Full Version : FAVOURITE HOBBIES

wreckreation
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:14 PM
HELLO TODOS

LETS GO TALK ABOUT OUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES
I like to listen to cd's and play video games and martial arts and paintball and hanging out with my friends and going to see bands play music and watching movies and i like to cook food.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:19 PM
I LIKE GOING ON THE INTERNET ITS A REAL TREAT FOR ME :x :x :x

mburbank
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:20 PM
i like to respond to threads

Les Waste
Feb 4th, 2003, 02:54 PM
I ENJOY PIZZA AND HAMBURGERS ;O

I ALSO LIKE CARPET AND SITTING :*

MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR SOME ANAL ;)

Blackjack
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I like going into a bar and using the restroom WITHOUT BUYING A DRINK!!!!

Thetawaves
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Ooh, you're a rebel :(

RaScAr
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:03 PM
I like saying ''OOGYBOOGYBAGA'' while farting.

Thetawaves
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:04 PM
And you're funny :(

RaScAr
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:06 PM
:rolleyes

Thetawaves
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:08 PM
http://www.stopstart.freeserve.co.uk/smilie/bdayfrown.gif

Helm
I like taking silly threads seriously. serious

Rongi
I like saying ''OOGYBOOGYBAGA'' while farting.

WOW, NOW THAT WAS COMEDY :rolleyes

whoreable
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:24 PM
I LIKE BEARS.
________
Herbalaire (http://herbalairevaporizer.com/)

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:29 PM
A BEAR ATE MY PARENTS

RaScAr
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:30 PM
Why didn't they eat you. :/

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:31 PM
I like to wear my 70's aviator sunglasses, and tend my crops, while holding long, bloody stand-offs with Los Federales. :)

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:32 PM
You like to be bald. And not have any hair.

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:40 PM
You like to make cock-shaped popsicles out of frozen semen, you lil' chubby boy/girl you...........:)

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:41 PM
I would rather be twice as fat as your gay, dead father than half as bald as you :)

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:43 PM
my hobby is hitting refresh over and over again.

RaScAr
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:45 PM
My hobby is sticking a finger in my ass and sniffing it.

:eek

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:46 PM
only on thursdays

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Look fatty, I know that being fat and gay really makes you think God is unfair. No, he's not unfair. He just has a sense of humor. :lol

Orange Juice Bruce
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:48 PM
Don't let him fool you, Chojin! He likes to masturbate thinking of girraffes.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Did your hair start falling out before or after the police killed your dad, Jersey? :)

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Bruce, you're what happens when a sperm bank deals in dolphin semen. Now go squeeze some fresh orange juice outta your ass.

Orange Juice Bruce
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:55 PM
Oh! So clever!! Wattah!

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Jersey, do you have scary flashbacks to the times when you had hair? :)

Like, how your dad did to earn him a beating neither he nor his bald son would soon forget? :)

whoreable
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:56 PM
I THINK THAT MIGHT BE A COMPLIMENT AS DOLPHINS ARE SMART ANIMALS :)
________
Herbal Vaporizer (http://herbalvaporizers.info)

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 03:58 PM
A woman being impregnated causes her children to produce orange juice from their asses?

THIS SOUNDS LIKE MICHAEL CRICHTON MATERIAL. :eek

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Ok Chojin. Now you're going on a personal level. My father was a hero. A man who fought for this country. Something you wouldn't have the guts to do. I know you probably can't come up with something funny to say, so now you're trying to attack me on something that borders on tasteless and crude.
To you it may mean shit. To me, it means living everyday knowing that he shouldn't have died. Wishing he was still around, because he's gone, and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. Knowing that it was never his fault, and now he's gone.
If the gay jokes offend you enough to make crude comments about dead fathers, then I'm sorry if I offended you in any way, because the way I see it, you are so offended you are resorting to personal attacks.
Now go fuck yourself.

Oh, and your "girlfriend" can sure lose a few pounds.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Your father sure lost a few pounds, when the police knocked his dome off his shoulders, causing it to tumble comically down the sidewalk. :)

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:08 PM
Chojin, hug your father and tell him you love him. You never know if he's going to step outside one day and never come back.

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:09 PM
I'm sure your father would blow his head off himself, if someone told him his son would grow up to be the mascot dopehead moron everybody likes to make fun of on internet forums. It's a good thing somebody did it for him before he had to face the fact that maybe keeping that condom on wasn't such a bad idea that faithful night, 8 years ago.

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:11 PM
You never know if he's going to step outside one day and never come back.The same shit happened to me but you dont hear me using it as a defense. You think of something better NOW

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Jersey, you ever think that maybe groping your father and continually confessing your love for him is what caused him to go out in a 'blaze of glory' in the first place? :)

I mean, he did have a lot of patriotic honor to restore after raising his gay, bald son. :)

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:15 PM
I'm not using it as defense. On the contrary, they're using it as offense. I never brought up the topic about my father. I know these people hate me so bad, they'll resort to anything to try and get me out of here, including racism and making fun of dead fathers. And when this happens, it's because they can't come up with anything better. And I really pity them.

noob3
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:16 PM
It's because there's nothing better, making fun of your silly dead dad is hilaruous!

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:20 PM
I bet his expression when they cracked through his thick mexican cueball with the tonfa was hilarious :lol

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Jersey, you can't help but realize your dad was an idiot. He was pulled over, and he started attacking the cops. Sounds like your idiocy just pushed him over the edge, and he just snapped.

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Your father is dead because he hated you. You father was a fag hater. You figure it out.

Rongi
You're father doesn't sound like a hero, he sounds like a nut case.

Kalashnikov
Well, get it over with. Say what you want about my father. He's dead, and nothing is gonna bring him back. But at least I know he was a true hero, something you will never be in your lifetime.

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:22 PM
including racism
Hey, thats a great idea you filthy jewish ****** spic. I bet your dad was Amadou Diallo wasnt he?

george
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:22 PM
http://home.swipnet.se/tybalt/bild/skeleton.jpg
jerseyboy, i am your father. it is funny how i am so glad to be dead and not actually know you. it is also funny how i am still bald.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:23 PM
I'm a hero. I'm a police officer, and I saved my fellow officers by killing this retard who started shooting at us for pulling him over.

Anonymous
HIS LUNGS COULD HOLD MORE OF THE HERB THAN ANYONE IN THE DIRTY, FOREIGN SHANTYTOWN :tear

FAREWELL MY HERO :tear

Helm
LOL

Rongi
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:29 PM
HE WAS THE GREATEST PSYCHOTIC SPIC EVER :tear.

george
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:30 PM
http://www.lamp.ac.uk/tairona/Images/col/juan.jpeg

ehhhhhhhh.....i am Juan. i killed your father jeffe. and then i kissed him. i think he liked being dead and gay very much muchacho.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:31 PM
For what it's worth, Jerseyboy. I don't like making fun of your dead father. I hate to have myself become the target of such a personal attack on these boards.

But then again, I'm nowhere near the piece of shit that you are, so I should be relatively safe.

whoreable
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:32 PM
see the secret is YOU DONT FUCKING TELL THEM ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING DUMBASS >:

NOW STOP CRYING YOU BROUGHT IT ON YOURSELF >:
________
EROTICA (http://www.fucktube.com/video/36266/blonde-girl-masturbates-erotically)

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Jersey, did the cops strap your dad to the roof of the squad car afterwards, like a deer, when they hauled him off to the precinct? :)

I wonder if they enjoy coffee under a handsome trophy of your father's shocked face :)

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:36 PM
The police better have taken the body, otherwise they would be littering, and that not the way to lead by example.

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:37 PM
By the way, I'm Puerto Rican. Make fun of that too if it makes you happy.

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Jerseyboy, what happened to your mother?

Rongi
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Dead spics tend to smell bad if they decay :(

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:39 PM
C'mon, I know there are more racists out there on I-Mockery. Keep it comin'.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:41 PM
I bet the police play jokes with your father's trophy head. :)

Like taking a bottle of Corona and putting it in his slack, broken jaw while saying, "Esse! Mira! I'm drinkin' a beer, homes!" :)

Helm
It's easier to make fun of you on grounds of being the retarded asshole that you are, without having to go into specifics. I mean, you're a stoner. You come from New Jersey. Your father was anally raped to death screaming "I HATE YOU SON! I HATE YOU with his last agonizing breaths. Making fun of you for being puerto rican is just overkill.

Rongi
Meh, Jersey your dad was an inbred pureto rican who probably deserved to die for giving birth to a retard like you.

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Puerto ricans are stealing all the good jobs around my area. They bought my house and 15 of them live there now. All my previous neighbors complain about them and say "how could you sell your house to somebody named Guzman?". They bring thier kids up from the bronx to go to suburban schools and not pay for it. they are all dirty spics and I consider you thier scapegoat.

mburbank
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Evil Robot doesn't know what irony is.

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:47 PM
It's nice to see the TRUE face of I-Mockery.

Come to I-Mockery, where RACISM is as American as apple pie.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Come to I-Mockery, where Jersey's dad is just as dead as last week.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:49 PM
Actually, the true face of I-Mockery is oiled up homo wrestling orgies.

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:49 PM
I am aware of the irony of having to sell my home to a mud race, but on the other hand, I got to move to a more white area.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:50 PM
ER, as much as I appreciate you attacking Jerseybald, do shut the fuck up.

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:50 PM
I am aware of the irony of having to sell my home to a mud race, but on the other hand, I got to move to a more white area.

China?

Rongi
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Come to I-Mockery and watch Jerseyboy cry his bald little head off :)

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Yup, come to I-Mockery, the popular site where hispanics and blacks are not welcome. Just like you read on Anti-Racist Action.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:53 PM
http://www.comiquitas.net/george/GeorgeoftheJungle.jpg

DAD, DAD, DAD OF THE JERSEY
WATCH OUT FOR THAT COP!

OH

OH FUCK

SHIT

RUN, DUDE!

george
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:54 PM
you really ought to put down the bong and pull yourself togehter jersy. just because we hate you, and want to make you sad does not mean we hate all bean eaters.

just the other day when the two spics that wash the windows at my building were having their lunch of beans and flat bread, i stopped by and said "man your crappy lunch makes me glad i am not some dirty window washing piece of latin crap"

NOW TELL ME I AM A RACIST. THOSE ARE MY AMIGOS!!!!!!!!

jerk.

>:

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:56 PM
http://www.geocities.com/jamesman_x/Mockkk.txt

mburbank
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Evil Robot is the suck.

Blacks and Hispanics are totally welcome here, as long as they are not stinking Jews or Evil Robot.

Evil Robot
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/1924/nazipos.gif
anti-rascist action is a great site, for ******s!

Rongi
Jerseyboy, if you hate it here so much and hate everyone, whats the point of being here? You're not doing any damage and your getting beaten to the floor.

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:58 PM
Thanks Jamesman, you supplied me with what I needed exactly. :)

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 04:59 PM
LOL

Thetawaves
Jersey, how about a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up :)

Anonymous
Can you cry about it some more? Thanks. :)

PS. Your FATHER is DEAD.

Rongi
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:00 PM
I think jersey needs a lethal dossage of shut the fuck up.

whoreable
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:00 PM
HEY CHOJIN YOU SHOULD PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR SIG ABOUT JERSEYS BOY DAD BEING DEAD :lol
________
Wendie 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:01 PM
Oh no! kalishnakov is going to report us to some rascist action website! This cant be good, or can it........ MWHAHAHAHAHAA!

Kalashnikov
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:02 PM
I know I'm not wanted here. But I won't let everybody celebrate victory saying that they got rid of me. I most of you are white, and don't want any minorities posting here, but I ain't giving up yet.

george
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:02 PM
jamesman made me LOL

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:03 PM
I despise morons like you. You, figured this is some sort of free for all and decided to fling your shirt around so you can fit in. Guess what? We hate you even more than Jerseyboys' dead dad hated his bald gay son. We want you to choke, to aspyxiate, to turn all purply and bloated, to die in indescripable pain. You are the living proof that there's something to this bad genes theory, but how I wish you were dead proof.

Die. Die. Die.

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:04 PM
nobody cared about you being a minority until you raised a whole big shit about it. Now go tell on us to someone who cant do anything.

glowbelly
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:07 PM
good god, chojin is ruthless. :lol

Misinformation Man
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:07 PM
DID YOU KNOW:

The KKK's started burning crosses because the varnish caused them to light up faster and burn longer.

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:08 PM
Jersey, do you even have a job?

I bet you're one of those cocksmokes that calls up talk radio shows to give political opinions founded in how dead their fathers are.

...How did that get in there. :(

Kalashnikov
I just wonder why Mock doesn't put in a disclaimer saying "No Spics, ******s, Jews Allowed", instead of bitching about extra-large signatures.

Thetawaves
How long did it take you to look that up >:

James
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Little does Jerseyboy know, the KKK has recently reformed their image, and now allow black people as members. :MrShow

Evil Robot
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Attention Jamesman: I'm sorry I said you were the same person as jersyboy. I realize now that there is an infinite amount of suck in his brain that can not be contained with current technology.

Helm
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Shut the fuck up Thetawaves. Be silent. Do not post any more. You are not welcome here any more than jerseylad is.

Thetawaves
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Of course I am

Orange Juice Bruce
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Now now, Jerseybald. We aren't racist, per se...
we hatem all minorities the same. :)

Anonymous
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I just wonder why you need to cry about the fact that your dad couldn't have just fucked a nice white girl. :)

Well, I mean, during the impregnation process. I'm sure there's a reason the police were there in the first place. :)

george
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:18 PM
can you see my picture yet?

Orange Juice Bruce
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:20 PM
No George...this time, try harder.

Jixby Phillips
Feb 4th, 2003, 05:46 PM
I BET YOU ALL HATE MINORITIES EBCAUSE JERSEYBOY IS A MINORITY AND YOU HATE HIM >: >: >:

Les Waste
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Jixby wins.

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:11 PM
My sig wins.

noob3
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:34 PM
The retarded signature race.

Slinky Ferret
Feb 4th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Why is everyone being so horrible to jerseyboy.
Is it true that his dad has died? Okay fair enough make comments about him but I think it is horrific to make comments about someone who is dead.

Not sure if this is another sick joke but I don't find it funny. :( I may be white but I try hard not to be racist. My town has all sorts of nationalities and I believe everyone has a right to stay in my country but I think they should all work and contribute to the community.

GnrySgtHartman
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:01 PM
well said.

wreckreation
Feb 4th, 2003, 07:19 PM
FUCK YOU FAGETS. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Spectre X
Feb 5th, 2003, 02:49 PM
I like to draw, watch TV, surf on the internet, and all other kinds of.......STUFF! like, molesting little children, and then eating their brain while singing hotel California, by the Eagles.

wreckreation
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:07 PM
IS INTERESTING

noob3
Feb 5th, 2003, 04:17 PM
lol maybe u can teach me how to be so funny specter! lol BRAINS

Evil Robot
Feb 5th, 2003, 10:13 PM
singing hotel California, by the Eagles.
Ha you fag! hotel california was by kid rock! god you young people know nothing!

Rez
Feb 6th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Look fatty, I know that being fat and gay really makes you think God is unfair. No, he's not unfair. He just has a sense of humor. :lol

you're not as bad as hartman, you're just the same type of person.

fuck off. no ones likes an asshat.

Anonymous
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the greatest thread ever :<

Rongi
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:13 PM
Does this avatar make me look gay?

Esuohlim
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:17 PM
I liked your old avatar with the guy tied to the chair. :/

I'M CONSIDERING BRINGING BACK MY DEWEY AVATAR. WHO'S WITH ME? >:

Pantaliamon
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:22 PM
My avatar is the best.

Esuohlim
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:36 PM
OR, I could combine all the avatars I've ever had into one 128x130 collectors addition ;)

http://www.vi2.com/getFile/219884.jpg

Eh? Eh? ;) ;)

Pantaliamon
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:37 PM
That's pretty cool, actually. *considers stealing it*

soundtest
Jul 22nd, 2003, 12:31 PM
I liked Rongi's tied up guy avatar too. I like all of your avatars except Dewey, milhousE. Panaliamon that's a GREAT idea! LOL *evil grin*

Now let's talk about notches...

http://www.barrett-interiors.co.uk/bed%20images/headboard.jpg

I think I got that virus Fartin Mowler got... FUCK YOU HACKERS

goodbye forever