PDA

View Full Version : ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Jixby Phillips
Apr 25th, 2003, 05:49 AM
WHAT MOVIE SHOULD I SEE?? BEEP BEEP BEEP I CAN SEE THEM ALL FOR FREE!!!

Protoclown
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:09 AM
Identity

noob3
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:17 AM
jixby can i be your friend i like movies you know maybe i could help u sweep if popcorn falls and we would laugh and dance

Zomboid
Apr 25th, 2003, 09:15 AM
There's no "none of the above" option >:

Esuohlim
Apr 25th, 2003, 10:45 AM
LOL WHAT A GIRL WANTS :(

I heard Phone Booth was good, but the only one I saw up there was Anger Management, but I don't recommend seeing it since it was the biggest waste of time ever.

Mockery
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:35 PM
See "A Mighty Wind" if you're lucky enough to have it playing in your area.

Les Waste
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Phone Booth.

Les Waste
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:08 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about those Nissan commercials.

FS
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:42 PM
I want to see Phone Booth. Let me in to see Phone Booth. >:

Les Waste
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Last weekend I wanted to see either Anger Management or Phone Booth. I thought Phone Booth looked much better, but I was really in the mood to see a comedy so I went and saw Anger Management. It wasn't all that good. :(

I'm not going to see another movie until the next Matrix movie comes out in like three weeks, because even though I'm sure it will be extremely disappointing, it's still gonna be a helluva lot better than the shit out now. >:

HickMan
Apr 26th, 2003, 09:44 PM
The next Matrix movie won't be as good as the first but it's gonna be really good. The Matrix is in my top ten movies ever. I went to go see Bringin down the House and I thought it could of been alot funnier, but I still laughed and I heard that Phone Booth wasn't really that good. I'm still gonna see it though. Out of all of those I suggest Bringin Down the House. Good times. :moon

Perfect Suspect
Apr 27th, 2003, 02:39 AM
If anything, you should wait and see Idenity, like Proto said.

CastroMotorOil
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:07 PM
colin ferral is no talent hack. Anger management had its good points though, jack nicholson's facial expressions are hysterical and there are some really funny parts. But it is not a great movie, so save your money till rental and just do not go to any of them.

CastroMotorOil
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:07 PM
double post

Jixby Phillips
Apr 27th, 2003, 04:51 PM
I AM NOT SEEING ANY MOVIES EVER BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF SEEING MOVIES DEPRESSES ME :( :( :(

Grazzt
Apr 27th, 2003, 04:56 PM
Star Trek XXV: The Search for Spock's Prostate

Les Waste
Apr 27th, 2003, 05:53 PM
I went to go see Bringin down the House and I thought it could of been alot funnier, but I still laughed and I heard that Phone Booth wasn't really that good. I'm still gonna see it though. Out of all of those I suggest Bringin Down the House. Good times. :moon
FUCK OFF AND DIE, CUNT >:

BlueOatmeal
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:59 AM
I saw Phone Booth last month and I thought it was pretty durn good.

Parts of it where pretty chilling then they would throw in little pieces of humor.