PDA

View Full Version : What have they done...

Rongi
Apr 28th, 2003, 05:42 PM
To Trigger Happy TV >:?

The show didn't need more people :(. And the new "skits" suck :(.

CyborgDuckPenis
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:21 AM
You guys have trigger happy tv? Is it different to the English one or something? Cos I don't recall there being more than one person in the one over here.

James
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:41 AM
We got your reruns. And then Comedy Central signed the show for an all-new season in the States. They ended up adding about 4 or 5 people who aren't funny, and ruined the recurring jokes by making them over the top.

I don't even think the original guy is involved anymore, but I haven't watched the show to know for sure.

CyborgDuckPenis
Apr 29th, 2003, 08:17 AM
Damn, that sucks.

wreckreation
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:18 AM
dom is still involved and his skits are still awesome, but the other cast members, 3 of them, suck. they are even from sketch comedy type things but dammit i could fucking do better than them. Dom is the only reason to watch the show :(

Teenage_Zombie138
Apr 29th, 2003, 09:37 AM
one thing i noticed is when they do a skit in england that involes dom (is that his name?) asking for a tip people usally just stare but in the america ones most people tip him or the other cast members

i agree dom i really the only funny one, though the one lady doesnt suck

Esuohlim
Apr 29th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Adding the new cast makes the show seem like Candid Camera, and Dom did a good job by NOT EVER MAKING ME THINK OF IT AS CANDID CAMERA. >:

noob3
Apr 29th, 2003, 02:29 PM
The black guy is funny, his "Food minister" and narcolptic skits made me smile.

Rongi
Apr 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Dom is the only reason to watch the show :(

Exactly :(

James
Apr 29th, 2003, 06:35 PM
I don't know. All the skits seem ruined.

Like, the two people in bunny suits. You'd used to see them just humping in places. Now, they're screaming at the top of their lungs. Or if they pull a joke where the guy just up and leaves, they go "I'm leaving now! Bye!"

It just seems they changed everything to give it a "HEY! LOOK AT ME! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!" tone to it. It works for Tom Green, but not for THTV.

ItalianStereotype
Apr 30th, 2003, 12:34 AM
NOTHING works, or worked, for Tom Green. that fuck was never funny and neither was Trigger Happy TV. that damn cell phone skit was so overdone it made me hate the rest of the show.